It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infowars Covers Puppet Election Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you are sick and tired of the corporate mainstream media and don't want to listen to their scripted reality show, Infowars and the alternative media will be doing their own election coverage live. There is a good lineup of guests that will be in on the election coverage special. Which globalist puppet will be chosen to run our country into oblivion for the next 4 years?

Here is the link for the live stream:
www.infowars.com...

As the nation votes for yet another cookie-cutter establishment presidential candidate on Tuesday, November 6, Alex Jones and the Infowars team will provide free live video stream coverage of the election from Austin, Texas.
While the corporate media will read from its standard script on election night, we will be offering commentary and analysis the establishment pundits avoid at all costs.
In addition to uncovering the political agenda of the elite behind the two nearly politically indistinguishable candidates, Alex will feature a number of stellar guests who are at the top of their game and understand the globalist agenda never examined by a Mockingbird media.
Please send this link out to as many people as you can so we can get out the truth about the election and what it means for the future of America.
Tuesday 11/06:
11:00am to 2:00pm CST – Alex Jones Show (Live)
2:00pm to 5:00pm CST – Alex Jones Show (Rebroadcast)
5:00pm to Midnight CST – Live Election Coverage
5:30pm to 6pm Gerald Celente
6:30pm to 7pm Max Keiser
7:30pm to 8pm Wayne Madsen
8:30pm to 9pm Paul Craig Roberts
9:30 to 10pm Lew Rockwell
10:30 to 11pm Nomi Prins
11:30 to Midnight Webster Tarpley

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ok so i thought well i hate that liar AJ but its election night and i wouldn't mind watching something different, but off course the first thing i see and hear is David ickle spouting of his stuff and then AJ talking about Pedo stuff he watches on TV thats so bad he can't speak about on radio.

lies lies lies

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Ok so i thought well i hate that liar AJ but its election night and i wouldn't mind watching something different, but off course the first thing i see and hear is David ickle spouting of his stuff and then AJ talking about Pedo stuff he watches on TV thats so bad he can't speak about on radio.

lies lies lies

Pedophilia is all over TV and hollywood as well as government. There is plenty of info available on this, but let's not hijack the thread. The live election coverage doesn't start until 5pm.

join