It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I donate $1000 to the Shriners, do the Children get more than $10 of that? If so, Prove it, pleas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by magickmaster

By all means, do it.

And if you don't, and you really have this proof, you are a vile human for not releasing it.

I smell BS.

I've debated doing that for about 10 years now, but hesitate because I'm not a mean person. It could literally destroy the Shriners and cause LOTS of problems for them. That's not a decision to be made easily. I have kept it in place, so that if they ever really upset me or bother me in my life, it will get released.

Listen to yourself. How self serving is that?

So you have information that could show a mismanagement of public trust by a 501c group, and the only way you have planned to release it is if it benefits you personally by allowing your to "get even" with them when they piss you off?

Jesus.

Like I said....i smell BS. I would love to be proven wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You are flirting with a crime by NOT releasing the documents, and you are committing libel and slander by making unfounded accusations. Either you are an attention whore with nothing to back it up, or you are a slanderer, or you are part of the problem by being complicit in the coverup.

SO, please tell us which kind of bad guy you are, but if you've been holding important information for 10 years, while people poured their money into the organization, then you cannot possibly be a good guy.

You are claming the Masons and Shriners cover this stuff up, when I am a Mason and a Shriner, and I am 100% certain that we are unaware of the things you claim, yet you refuse to release the alleged proof, so who is really responsible for the coverup?

I'm ashamed to see that you have been a member of ATS since 2009, and in all that time you have been admittedly complicit in the coverup of billions of dollars worth of fraud.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

You are flirting with a crime by NOT releasing the documents, and you are committing libel and slander by making unfounded accusations. Either you are an attention whore with nothing to back it up, or you are a slanderer, or you are part of the problem by being complicit in the coverup.

SO, please tell us which kind of bad guy you are, but if you've been holding important information for 10 years, while people poured their money into the organization, then you cannot possibly be a good guy.

You are claming the Masons and Shriners cover this stuff up, when I am a Mason and a Shriner, and I am 100% certain that we are unaware of the things you claim, yet you refuse to release the alleged proof, so who is really responsible for the coverup?

I'm ashamed to see that you have been a member of ATS since 2009, and in all that time you have been admittedly complicit in the coverup of billions of dollars worth of fraud.

Trying to turn your crime into mine?
Nice try.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Trying to turn your crime into mine?
Nice try.

Actually, he is right. Withholding evidence of a crime can lead to you being named as an accessory to the crime. If you were the one to come forward with it, you most likely would not be charged. But, if another came forward and had evidence that you have know for 10yrs . . . no such luck.

Cover-ups do not necessarily require the active manipulation of facts or circumstances. Arguably the most common form of cover-up is one of non-action. It is the conscious failure to release incriminating information by a third party. This "passive cover-up" is often justified by the motive of not wanting to embarrass the culprit or expose them to criminal prosecution or even the belief that the cover-up is justified by protecting the greater community from scandal. Yet, because of the passive cover-up, the misdeed often goes undiscovered and results in harm to others ensuing from its failure to be discovered. (In Catholic Moral Theology this would be considered the Sin of omission and a Mortal sin)

You are part of the cover-up too! - wiki

You are engaging in the cover-up of a crime, whether you see it that way or not. Unless, you don't really have the evidence?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I haven't covered anything up. I have only visited the hospitals and attempted to bring some hope to the children by showing them my own scars and telling them about my story. I have volunteered at the fundraisers, sold the papers, DJ'd the dances, bartended the Oasis, and voted on the legislation that puts the money into the hospitals. I know what I have done, and my conscious is clear.

I haven't been hiding documents for 10 years that supposedly prove a crime has been committed, but you claim that you have.

Jeffrey Shilling got 24 years for his role in covering up the Enron crimes, I wonder how much time you are looking at for the stuff you have been covering up?

That is of course if you are not lying about the so-called proof. Which is it, are you a liar or a criminal?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

No, I think it is a fair accusation.

I am a firm believer that since I consider myself a free man, then I should not need laws to tell me what is right and wrong, that law is a secondary concern. Any law worth following would certainly not exceed my own standards I set for myself.

To support an organization that is stealing billions of dollars from well intended benefactors is wrong. No way to say it isn't. I could care less what the law says about those actions, like our Horsed friend asserts: you cannot be a "good person" if that is what you are doing.

And besides anything anyone else says, I am simply saying "Put up or shut up". This isn't my first trip around this track. You could be the first person to ever actually back up your claim of some bombshell material that is just poised at the other end of a trigger that you have a finger on.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Unfortunately, doing so would affect good people as well, who do not deserve the suffering it would cause. I do not believe every Mason is bad, only some of them. There are many people there trying to do good.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well that settles it then . . . please read my above quote on passive cover-ups.

So, basically you came here to let everyone know that you are aiding in a major scandal that reaches into the billions. And, you have no intentions of stopping these crimes.

That makes you a criminal. I don't take criminals (those that are involved in the defrauding and harm of others anyway) seriously.

Good luck when someone finally comes forward . . . you're going to need it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

What was I picking and choosing on? That was a rather large quote you're replying to. I made my response off of my observations.

I love how you have the audacity to call us liars when you yourself have admitted to being a criminal and using deceitful tactics and lying yourself. I can honestly say I'm not lying and that my integrity is intact.

I'm sure...
...quit blustering and post your proof. I think you're over-selling your cards and I'm calling your bluff.

Well, technically you can be charged for the crime for knowing about it and not turning it in to the police.

Translation: You have no proof.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately, doing so would affect good people as well, who do not deserve the suffering it would cause. I do not believe every Mason is bad, only some of them. There are many people there trying to do good.

That is just not true. IF there is a crime or fraud, then good people are being ripped off. If you have knowledge or evidence of such a thing, you are obligated to bring it forward. It will not hurt any good people, I promise.

I am a Mason, and a Shriner, and I am telling you that we would prefer you to bring it forward. I don't think you'll hear a single Mason or Shriner tell you that we want it buried. We want you to come forward with it as soon as possible.

OR, you could just shut up about your imaginary information and stop digging yourself in deeper.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That is just not true. IF there is a crime or fraud, then good people are being ripped off. If you have knowledge or evidence of such a thing, you are obligated to bring it forward. It will not hurt any good people, I promise.

I am a Mason, and a Shriner, and I am telling you that we would prefer you to bring it forward. I don't think you'll hear a single Mason or Shriner tell you that we want it buried. We want you to come forward with it as soon as possible.

OR, you could just shut up about your imaginary information and stop digging yourself in deeper.

It's not really my job to clean up after your s**t. You can clean up your own s**t. It's Your house and your bathroom, and your s**t, so you can clean it up yourselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I would certainly hope whoever star'd this post did it on accident. Like a wild index finger cramp out of nowhere. Or the cat walked across the laptop.

The depth of logical fallacy in this statement.....beyond words.

Yeah. This thread should be 404'd.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why cant we have down-votes on comments here. This idiot lost it by page two.

If you have proof of any wrong doing it is your obligation to present it. If so called good people would be harmed, f~ck them too. They cant be too good if they are also allowing such things to continue.

With that being said. Personally I think your just a twat looking for a little attention, trying to shock us with some big information you coincidentally cant make public.

What a muppet.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I don't have charts available, but I can tell you something I do know. My mother, as a child, came down with polio. The ONLY reason she lived, and was able to walk, was because of a Shriner hospital. Her family was literally dirt poor. They took care of her, for nothing. Because of that, I will always donate what I can to them. Never a lot, but for me, that's a debt owed.

I can't imagine that only a percent would go to the children. Do you have any data to support that idea? I know you didn't state it as fact, just wondering if you have found anything since you posted.

Wait, I did locate some information, and it's much in their favor:

one of the best in the nation

Around 90% goes for patient care and research. That's a pretty high number. Beats the United Way!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Arrogance and ignorance.

That is how I explain this thread.

What a pathetic attempt at whatever you was trying to attempt.

I have a feeling that if you have ten year old documentation of something it isn't worth squat.

Complete and utter troll thread. Serves no purpose other that try to make the OP look like he is on a pedestal.

Good luck with that....lmao
edit on 7-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Only suckers give money to big charitable organizations. They are all scams and pocket most of your money. This includes Bush and Clinton charity drives. If you want to help, find some local needy family and help them personally. At least you know who gets your money. Taking street people for a meal is a simple way to help humanity. If you can't stand the personal contact with street people, take your money and shove it up your rectum. Peace and love.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul
Only suckers give money to big charitable organizations. They are all scams and pocket most of your money. This includes Bush and Clinton charity drives. If you want to help, find some local needy family and help them personally. At least you know who gets your money. Taking street people for a meal is a simple way to help humanity. If you can't stand the personal contact with street people, take your money and shove it up your rectum. Peace and love.

Ok....

...so you are the one volunteering to find a homeless person that has cancer or something, and pay out of pocket for it personally?

Good luck with that. You must be a saint, as well as very very wealthy.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

By all means, do it.

And if you don't, and you really have this proof, you are a vile human for not releasing it.

I smell BS.

I've debated doing that for about 10 years now, but hesitate because I'm not a mean person. It could literally destroy the Shriners and cause LOTS of problems for them. That's not a decision to be made easily. I have kept it in place, so that if they ever really upset me or bother me in my life, it will get released.

So you go around attacking the Shriners and insulting people who support them and are convinced they are evil but, you do not want back any of what you say up because you are not mean? Give me a break. You have about as much chance of hurting the Shriners as any other agenda driven nutter on the internet, and that is zero. Attacking and organization that has helped so many is just pathetic. Take it elsewhere even ATS is not going to buy this crap.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamOver
Why cant we have down-votes on comments here. This idiot lost it by page two.

If you have proof of any wrong doing it is your obligation to present it. If so called good people would be harmed, f~ck them too. They cant be too good if they are also allowing such things to continue.

With that being said. Personally I think your just a twat looking for a little attention, trying to shock us with some big information you coincidentally cant make public.

What a muppet.

Ahh, let me enlighten you as to the motivation for this thread then since our masonic friends here are too polite to divulge it.

It starts on page 10 with this little comment:

Are there any REAL Masons here, like Shriners, or is everyone a low level "Porch Mason"?

So, on to the real conspiracy:

Why does a lying criminal start a thread about masons being lying criminals?

No, my big fat furry friend, lets not 404 this thread - "Give a man enough rope and he will hang himself"........
truer words have never been spoken.

From the top of this page:

Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Indeed.

Here is another conspiracy - why is the medical profession refusing to classify "stupid" as a medical condition?

That what I want to know!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's not really my job to clean up after your s**t. You can clean up your own s**t. It's Your house and your bathroom, and your s**t, so you can clean it up yourselves.

Sure, be happy too, just point us in the right direction. Release these mysterious, imaginary documents, and I'll go to work immediately. Hell, just send them to me, and I'll go to work on them or release them myself.

The problem here, is that you seem to have all the information and refuse to do anything with it, but you want to point the fingers elsewhere. It just doesn't work that way. I have no problem taking the task upon myself. If you really have the documents, send them to me. Otherwise, shut up and go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join