November 2012 Interview of George Kavassilas

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Kavassilas was interviewed on Red Ice Radio.

I am struck by what he said about the emphasis many place on the chakra system, kundalini, and the pineal gland for spiritual enlightenment. Kavassilas is of the opinion that we shouldn't be focusing there - that we shouldn't be bringing light into a chakra from without.

Rather, he is encouraging people to simply be authentic. He said that all people need to do is live from the heart, and by this he doesn't mean the heart a pump or the heart chakra. He used the expression "soul essence" to define what he means by our heart.

I think this interview is worth listening to.

Here is the Red Ice Radio description:


George Kavassilas - Hour 1 - Spiritual Deception & Our Planetary Being
November 4, 2012
George Kavassilas is an author and speaker. He has had hundreds of interactions with both benevolent and malevolent beings from many different levels of realities, both on and off world. In 2003, he took a journey with his conscious spirit through the dimensions of our universe and he was able to remember who we all are, where we come from and where we are headed, sharing this knowledge with the world in order to assist humanity in reclaiming our sovereignty. In the first hour, he talks about the model of our universe, the cosmic matrix and what he calls the “great arena.” Then, we’ll discuss energetic programs that feed into false realities. In hour two, George elaborates on higher beings that desire to be worshipped and have designed clever programs, including the chakra system, kundalini energy and more for manipulation. He’ll speak more in detail about spiritual deception. He also talks about the makeup of our true planetary being and talks about how the moon is used as a mechanical device. George explains how we can calibrate ourselves with the planetary being. We end on his comments of a pending global mind control event.


The link: Red Ice Radio - George Kavassilas




posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Kavassilas was interviewed on Red Ice Radio.

I am struck by what he said about the emphasis many place on the chakra system, kundalini, and the pineal gland for spiritual enlightenment. Kavassilas is of the opinion that we shouldn't be focusing there - that we shouldn't be bringing light into a chakra from without.

Rather, he is encouraging people to simply be authentic. He said that all people need to do is live from the heart, and by this he doesn't mean the heart a pump or the heart chakra. He used the expression "soul essence" to define what he means by our heart.

I think this interview is worth listening to.

Here is the Red Ice Radio description:


George Kavassilas - Hour 1 - Spiritual Deception & Our Planetary Being
November 4, 2012
George Kavassilas is an author and speaker. He has had hundreds of interactions with both benevolent and malevolent beings from many different levels of realities, both on and off world. In 2003, he took a journey with his conscious spirit through the dimensions of our universe and he was able to remember who we all are, where we come from and where we are headed, sharing this knowledge with the world in order to assist humanity in reclaiming our sovereignty. In the first hour, he talks about the model of our universe, the cosmic matrix and what he calls the “great arena.” Then, we’ll discuss energetic programs that feed into false realities. In hour two, George elaborates on higher beings that desire to be worshipped and have designed clever programs, including the chakra system, kundalini energy and more for manipulation. He’ll speak more in detail about spiritual deception. He also talks about the makeup of our true planetary being and talks about how the moon is used as a mechanical device. George explains how we can calibrate ourselves with the planetary being. We end on his comments of a pending global mind control event.


The link: Red Ice Radio - George Kavassilas


There are people who love higher ideals and the sum of everything that is and do not need to create any idols for it. If something gives me love should I not love it back even if it plays hide and seek most of the times
. Seems more like this person is keeping people from experiancing something that they are meant to experiance and it is based on fear of being manipulated by higher conciousness. And how can a energy that is externaly given to someone be feeding on the same one? In worst case scenario it seems to be a symbiotic relationship if they can get energy from ous thru love. Just so you know it all interactions are in a way a manipulation. The question is are they symbiotic in nature or parasitic.
edit on 6-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
thanks for posting this, sounds very interesting i will give it a listen



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
The question is are they symbiotic in nature or parasitic.


He talks about an entity or species - I'm not sure what word to use - that is using the chakra system for purposes not in our best interest.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what he's saying.

I have his book Our Universal Journey, but to be honest it kind of makes my brain hurt.

However, what he said about being authentic and living from the heart strongly resonates with me.
edit on 11/06/12 by Mary Rose because: Typo



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
The question is are they symbiotic in nature or parasitic.


He talks about an entity or species - I'm not sure what word to use - that is using the chakra system for purposes not in our best interest.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what he's saying.

I have his book Our Universal Journey, but to be honest it kind of makes my brain hurt.

However, what he said about being authentic and living from the heart strongly resonates with me.
edit on 11/06/12 by Mary Rose because: Typo


My experiances are totaly counter to his so we seem to be on the exakt opposite of the spectrum of a duality. I sometimes do the what if I am manipulated thought process. Then I center myself and enjoy the feeling of the body being happy almost purring like a cat. You gotta make up your own mind based on the fruits the tree gives. Just because something have a higher conciousness do not make them either good or bad (harmonious loving or ego parasitic). Is the human who has a dog automaticly bad because he is taking care of a dog? No. Are not the best relationship between 2 spirits symbiotic and caring. I allow behaviour problems from spritits who do not understand better because they are unevolved.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
My experiances are totaly counter to his so we seem to be on the exakt opposite of the spectrum of a duality.


How would you describe his experiences?



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
My experiances are totaly counter to his so we seem to be on the exakt opposite of the spectrum of a duality.


How would you describe his experiences?


He might know things from beyond the veil or he might only have played around with his mind catching himself up in his own viewpoint/ego. I think he is wrong when he say you can be EN-LIGTH-ENED without chakra or whatever chakra really is since it is a physical thing. You can be wise and think deep thought and have increadable undertstanding without being EN-LIGTH-ENED but that does not mean you are in the LIGHT. I like that he discusses conditioning and that we should look beyond it. But for me that also means not being conditioned by his view of what is going on and what reality is. The mind is easily confused by ego so reexamining your truths and having the idea that you are probably wrong (and know that it is ok to be wrong) is a wise thing. I have a feeling he is building up dualities based on his views where there are none.

But building dualities up and breaking them down again can be a lot of fun since I do that myself all the time.
edit on 8-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle
 


I do not know a lot about his biography, but he said something in the interview about things that he has said in the past publicly that turned out to be incorrect, and I have the sense that he feels that he has learned things the hard way - that he has been fooled in the past because he has relied on outside influences to arrive at his truth.

He seems to be trying to say that it's so simple if we just listen to our own heart - the heart being our soul essence.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by LittleByLittle
The question is are they symbiotic in nature or parasitic.


He talks about an entity or species - I'm not sure what word to use - that is using the chakra system for purposes not in our best interest.

Typo


In answer to your query, one has to go very far back, and very deep to understand what is being said. In simple form, "unity" of self does not require 7 different "emotional" areas in order to exist, as unity is unity by definition. what is being said about the chakra is that way, way back, when the human body system was hijacked, these were installed, as well as the "split" in the brain. The brain split was done to keep unity from happening, the Charkra's do the same thing. The are really a kind of implant that allows a collection of information, then, a place for feedback of information - an area for information to be broadcast to. Think of it like a computer program, you have your main programs, but you've installed some viral programs to monitor things, they don't really work with the other programs, but monitor the various part of the system and you can tell them to do various tasks without really informing the other programs.

When the religions were created, and they were, one sect latched on to the use of them. Back then we were more adept at seeing them, so the chakra system religion was created to "honor" them instead of breaking them down. Over time, each successive generation of devotees altered the doctrine to reflect the changes and the followers just feel in line, never questioning as they don't now. So now, the new age who honor the chakara lineage just go with what they read, then apply, never venturing deeper into the system. If you actually go into them, past all the programming, all the history, all the thoughts etc. you'll see they are not only not needed as a spiritual tool, but don't really serve one at all.

Unity is unity, it isn't broken up parts. The idea George is expressing, is simply to drop ALL the dogma, ALL of it, as there is no reason to pick it apart all the religions and find what is "true" or "liked" and what is not - this act is a religion too. The origins of most of this crap are suspect at best, so simply toss out the baby, the bathwater and the bath and see what is left, what is you.

Most people cannot do this, and won't. The idea of shedding all the programs in favor of what they might think without them brings up the programming that says you'll die without the programming. Deny your chakra system complex and see what happens - not likely you'll die.

As for the entities he is referring to. If you have not interacted with them, there can be no real conversation as there is no frame of reference. Think of it this way, can you have a deep conversation about the Papua New Guinna Tribes and their eating habits without having lived with them? No. The same goes for the offworlders, the problem is for some reason people think the know all about the offworlders even though they don't know them. If you want to understand whether they are helpful or not, consider this. Your neighbor, who has an IQ of 45, nice, but 45, wants to help you by doing your taxes. He insists, nice guy, IQ of 45, demands you let him do your taxes. You btw, are a tax accountant. Why do you need help from him? Why does he insist? What do you get out of it? Now, remember, he just really wants your attention, he does not really care about your taxes as he really doesn't know what they are. They offer help, help that serves their agenda, help that seems really wonderful, I've met some that offer help with money, fame, health, you name it, and they provide - what happens in exchange is beyond unhelpful - think your favorite melted-down starlet.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman
 


You sound like you could be interviewed on Red Ice yourself!



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yep, same date as George for Earth Dimensional Shift/Ascension becoming a new type of Star...

MARCH 2013



beginning of Activation 12/12/12 to 12/21/12 peaking around March to October 2013



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111
 


Does George Kavassilas talk specifically about an Earth Dimensional Shift/Ascension and becoming a new type of Star?



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks, I'll give it a listen tomorrow when I take my 60 minute walk.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule
 


Did you get a chance to listen?



  exclusive video


new topics
top topics
active topics
 
2

log in

join