It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy Seals vs Black Panthers: Start of Obama's Race War??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Looks like the Black Panthers are up to their old tricks.

If you remember, The New Black Panthers did this same thing in 2008.
Unfortunately, Barack Obama and Eric Holder practically ignored the situation by dropping charges on the NBP members involved in voter intimidation.

Well it looks like this time the Seals are ready to ensure no voter intimidation occurs.

Does this mean things are sure to escalate rather quickly?

What will happen if any shots are fire?

Will the first shooter be an Obama plant?

Will this be the beginning if Obama's long awaited race war?

Navy Seal To Confront New Black Panthers At Polling Places

Former Navy Captain Benjamin Brink is leading the operation; says Brink to the Larry Mendte radio show: “The nation saw the video of members of the Black Panthers in Philadelphia intimidating people trying to vote in 2008. We are going to try and make certain that nothing like that happens this year.” 

Brink claims to have over a hundred former Army Rangers, Navy Seal, Delta Force, Green Berets and others who have volunteered for duty. 
The idea of Navy Seals and Black Panthers getting into it at a Philly polling site gives a whole new incentive for casting a ballot. “Our guys aren’t easily intimidated,” adds Brink.

link

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't the situation be better handled by the proper authorities instead of the risk of potential problems that could arise?

This just seems a recipe for disaster.

edit on 6-11-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
As a former SWCC Operator I can say I highly doubt there will be any shots fired, especially from any.of our retired Special Ops guys. You don't make it to the top .25% of our military by being a hot head or having a Rambo, chip on your shoulder. Im sure if there were to be a confrontation between the 2 groups our SEALs and Delta boys would have no problem turning the Black Panthers into the Pink Panthers without having to discharge weapons.

They will realize, if confrontation occurs, that they have made a serious mistake and that these guys aren't your run of the mill ghetto thugs, then the NPB's will back down.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Yea it would but the proper authorities wont get involved, since any case brought against them will just be dismissed by the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States, again.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

well if the proper authorities would do anything about it then yes that would make sense but as nothing was done last time when they showed up with billy clubs and holder squashed it this might be why former special forces people are showing up

and i doubt any one will be shot over it as if the panthers open up it WILL be come a scandal.....and i dont see seals or rangers needing to pack heat as well they can probably kill with a q-tip and as stated in the article most of the special forces wont be noticed as they tend to be ghosts.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thats good paramilitary dressed thugs against Rangers(sorry Im bias on rangers) SEALS and Spec. Ops. I call a no contest NBP 0. Real military dosent matter all they need is 1

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wish the NBP would, please let these douche bags try it. I wanna see the youtube video, I bet it will look kinda like this.

Please oh please, lord, let them try it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
I wish the NBP would, please let these douche bags try it. I wanna see the youtube video, I bet it will look kinda like this.

Please oh please, lord, let them try it.

Lmao, one of my favorite lines in this move is... " You boys sure you wanna ride this train"

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
proper authorities are a joke in this case...

not to mention this is spec ops... cops got to make it through traffic to get there...

not to mention jammers and em fields... it could be fun... if the SEAL's and others really play ball.. corruption cant show up if it cant be reached or contacted...

I have to go with NBP being stomped... spec ops bad habit of having snipers nearby... rubber bullets can be deadly and are not illegal

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It wouldn't even be a fair fight, I'll take my brothers being both a former Ranger and Seal against armed NPB's these thugs can't shoot straight and fight like lil girls. I would like to see a mercy beating perpetrated on these thugs.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm black, and I think the NBP are a joke, as I come from a military family. That being said, the veiled racism here on ATS is very disheartening. Everyone knows that these clowns do not represent black people. Damn, it looks like the early 1960's are making a comeback, and it seems as if some people here on ATS are salivating at the very thought of a racial conflict.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Race war?

WTF.

Originally posted by Alxandro

Will this be the beginning if Obama's long awaited race war?

Seems you got some sort of twisted fantasy, reading too much stormfront fan fiction.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I didn't realise that the US special forces were an all white group?

Those calling this a race war do realize that these SEALS, Rangers etc could just have a black guy in their ranks right? It's not a race war.

I just see it as some guys putting their foot down against obvious voter intimidation, something the cops should be there doing.

If the Black Panthers want to pretend to be soljaz....why don't they just grow a pair and join up?

CX.
edit on 6/11/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes, nothing like sending a bunch of white Navy Seals to a area with a high minority population to prevent voter intimidation.
I think the amount of voter intimidation would be higher.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Navy Seals are some hardcore dudes that live life for the adrenaline rush of combat and the bonds forged whithin, the black panthers would get put in their place in record time if something broke out, special forces train every single day they eat, sleep and breathe combat. What we call "War" they call "Home", the black panthers most probably clocked out from their day job working at some machine shop or something like that and then go and raise a ruckus when all their buds are in a group. Amatuers vs. Professionals who do you think wins. Heck just look at the Embassy attack, 2 Seals accounted for more than 60 armed attackers, that is one hell of a ratio.

Wow I just sounded like Col. Trotman in Rambo explaining why John Rambo was the right guy for the job.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Anyone who claims to be a black panther may very well be a black panther.

Anyone who claims to be a navy seal, and is, puts their lives, and their contacts lives, in danger. They'd be better off saying that they were sailors and swabbed the decks; they wanted to be seals, but never made the cut.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
My point being, that actual SEALS would never do that, no matter how # faced they were.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I place all my chips on the Seals.
with OGA support.

top topics

join