It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

physically unable to vote...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I found myself physically unable to cast a vote today.

One hand holding my nose.

One hand over my mouth to stanch the gag reflex.

No hand left to pull the lever.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It's okay, because it doesn't really matter either way.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That is why I voted for Gary Johnson. You can't trust any of the crooks in Washington, and Romney is just as much part of the establishment as obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
It's okay, because it doesn't really matter either way.

If we had a like button I would like it Xinfinity lol.

I feel the same way. Everyone in my family was pretty mad at me for not voting but I just explained to them that if I don't like either candidate then there's really no point in me voting. I'm on the side that whoever wins, wins. If Ron Paul was the republican nominee then I would be up there in a heart beat.

Sure I don't really trust Romney, but I don't like what Obama has done either. I'm really picky about who I will vote for as far as a second term goes. If Obama would have done more with the Alternative Energy that he was talking about then he most likely would have gotten a vote for me. I understand that the Republicans vetoed a lot of his bills but come on, your the president. If he cared that much about his ideas on Alternative Energy then he would have worked harder for it. I'm sorry but building billion dollar embassy's in a foreign country when America is struggling just doesn't work for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
That is why I voted for Gary Johnson. You can't trust any of the crooks in Washington, and Romney is just as much part of the establishment as obama.

Gary Johnson got my vote too.

top topics

join