It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Non-Partisan Thread of Partisan Antics at the Polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It is election day folks. It is highly charged and emotions are running deep in a country deeply divided by a two-party system. We have already seen the silly antics have gone to in order to "vote their man in". In effort to keep track of this and keep a level-headed keel on the craziness, I present this thread to direct all nonsense, left or right, Black Panthers or Tea Party, cooks and crazies, to show how much of a farce this nation becomes on November 6th.

To start it off we have a few already being reported in various threads. I do not want to detract from them but this is an effort to not play politics for "my side" of the game.

Philly: polling place with President Obama mural

Obama Poster Hanging in Florida Polling Place

The Truth Monkey Votes: This one is more comical but it highlights that we have no controls over the voting process. States that allow these antics are not part of the solution.

Democrat Activist Files Complaint: Sign outside of Polling Place

Voter Suppression Reported In Pennsylvania

Reports Coming In That Minnesota Polling Places Are Displaying Anti-Gay Marriage Signs

If this isn't American Political Madness...then, I am not sure what is. Both sides acting disgraceful and like little school children trying to get their best friend elected as Student Body President in hopes of "no homework" and "free sodas".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think civilized countries need to send troops to the U.S. oversee our election process.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's shaping up to be a wild day by all accounts and for everyone in some locations.

On Tuesday, Breitbart.com reported that retired Navy SEAL Ben Brink told Fox News that he is reaching out to former special operations personnel to help monitor polls, especially in areas where voter intimidation has been reported.

Former SEALs, special forces to observe, report Black Panthers at polling places

It's beginning to look a lot like Chaos....Eeeeverywhere you go! (sing to 'It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas'
)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
More to come it seems:

Election Judge Wears Obama Cap While Checking in Voters -- this one from President Obama's former ward in Chicago.

Fl Robocall Tells Thousands They have until Wednesday to Vote

This one is just classic about the education of some folks running polling places. Apparently you cannot wear a "MIT" shirt because, well, it looks like MITT! What a moron and luckily the woman was "allowed" (don't you just love that? Some low-level volunteer/bureaucrat allows you to vote?")

"MIT" T-Shirt Mistaken as MITT endorsement

edit on 6-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join