It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The election, exit polls, updates and returns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Exit polls are leaning toward Obama in PA - where Romney gambled and went all in this last 24 hours.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Romneys leading the popular vote

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
FOX is saying 79/71 O/R in electoral votes

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
looks like cnn poll just gave florida to obama? www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RalagaNarHallas
looks like cnn poll just gave florida to obama? www.cnn.com...

Not yet. But with Penn. looking bad and Ohio not looking good, Romney needs Florida to stay in the race.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You would think these talking heads would learn to be patient and quit trying to call states. I think more than a few news outlets will have egg on their face tonight.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
You would think these talking heads would learn to be patient and quit trying to call states. I think more than a few news outlets will have egg on their face tonight.

For what states are you thinking?

I haven't seen any odd calls yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Bein "first" is sometimes more important than being right.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Someone from RCP just tweeted that he would be really surprised if Romney wins Virginia.

Not looking good for Romney

link   
reply to post by xedocodex

FL and NC...they keep reporting precincts and exit polls for different demogrpahics - trying to infer something.

link   
www.politico.com...#/President/2012/ now giving lead to romney in florida by a slim margin of 2%(all the old people got to the polls)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by xedocodex

FL and NC...they keep reporting precincts and exit polls for different demogrpahics - trying to infer something.

Ah, I see.

Yeah, depending on what channel your own...they have to keep their viewers interested.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It is turning out to be this: Where do you get your news from? Fox News has the projections as one way, NBC another, CNN....surprise, they have their own too! MSNBC? Well lookie there.....

How about we lose some anxiety and let the people vote, let the country settle and we figure it all out once the dust settles?

Anyone, my predictions are FL to Romney, OH -- too close to call, VA to Romney, NV to Obama, CO to Obama....and a surprise state swings...maybe this is my hopes to shut up the pollsters.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Someone from RCP just tweeted that he would be really surprised if Romney wins Virginia.

Not looking good for Romney

Link the tweet??! Muse, stop playing politics and just enjoy the evening.....

ETA:
If I am to read them right, exit polling has the following: 42% (Obama) 56% (Romney)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

I'm just trying to report the results in this thread.

The sobbing/celebrating will take place in another.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ah it was no knock on you my furry friend. Actually what I see happening is all the MSM's abdicating responsibility and putting "social media" square under their mammoth bus tires.
edit on 6-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
reply to post by beezzer

Ah it was no knock on you my furry friend. Actually what I see happening is all the MSM's abdicating responsibility and putting "social media" square under their mammoth bus tires.
edit on 6-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

Good lord. I started a twitter account as a lark as @flatulentbunny

God forbid anyone EVER took me seriously!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
73/84 R/O

Electoral votes. CNN

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
shine.yahoo.com...

Galicia Malone's contractions were five minutes apart when she arrived at her polling place in Cook County, Illinois, this morning, but that didn't stop her from studying the ballot carefully and making sure her vote counted.

just posting this to show the lengths some people are doing to get to the voting booths

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I am calling the election for Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join