It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The election, exit polls, updates and returns

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow....nothing like jumping the gun.....

Under 50 thousand votes apart in Ohio, and they call it? No, this isn't over, and news stations don't determine who wins. Remember 2000? They all called it for Gore.

So, sleep if you want. I am waiting for the actual final count. It's not over yet. Even if the count shows the same thing, too many too close, and recounts will be required.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My favorite song

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
w00t!

Honestly, I'm so relieved.

...BUT...budget cliff looming. I fear more obstructionism.

I really hope this will be accepted, that the birther crap will cease and that we can get down to fixing things.

link   
Well this sucks.

Considering a high percentage of people thought this country was headed in the wrong direction as the exit polls.

They voted for 4 more years.

People deserve what they elected.
edit on 6-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by antonia

if the GOP, had a brain, they would have taken a risk, and boosted Ron Paul, to run against Obama, we could look at it this way, if Obama, beat him, it would just prove to the World how stupid, our Majority is. Ron Paul, is a scholar of the constitution, he would have run on that.. Not revenge..

Romney, was a rich stiff white man.. Scared allot of Minorities obviously..

link   
The idiots on FOX are already saying that they ran a moderate and that's why they lost. Oh well i guess i won't ever vote R as long as they think society should be turned back to the 1800s. Guess what - the US is no longer a white majority and in 25 years the R party will either be diverse or a far right white supremacy party

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
lolllllllllll, the Romney campaign is doubting Obamas win.

HAHAHAHAHA

link   
Under 2o thousand apart in Ohio now! So, what was that about it being over?

Still hanging in here. it's not over yet, by a long shot.

link   
$6 billion or so spent on these elections for what?

Re-elected pres
Dem Senate
Rep House

Maintained the status quo... Great.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Under 50 thousand votes apart in Ohio, and they call it? No, this isn't over, and news stations don't determine who wins. Remember 2000? They all called it for Gore.

So, sleep if you want. I am waiting for the actual final count. It's not over yet. Even if the count shows the same thing, too many too close, and recounts will be required.

Sorry....didn't mean to be insensitive.

I think you should stay awake until the votes are all officially registered. That'll be on November 16th, so you may want to get some Adderall...or crack. Gonna be a long one.
edit on 11/6/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I doubt this is over. The lawyers are probably on the phones right now. The GOP is probably going to demand a direct popular vote of the president now.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

That's the worst thing...I'm going to be sooo pissed if it's just more of the same crap.

We have to stop arguing about the facts. Facts are facts.

Let's debate real solutions.

link   

Originally posted by neo96
Well this sucks.

Considering a high percentage of people thought this country was headed in the wrong direction as the exit polls.

They voted for 4 more years.

People deserve what they elected.
edit on 6-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I'm really going to have to reconsider my application to be an ambassador now...

link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
woah, wait a minute... Ohio, looks close, didnt the msm, just give that to Obama?

geez....

link   
I just hope those who voted for Obama can own what he does in the next 4 yrs. Honestly, I think tonight shows a country divided & a country that is sinking like the Titantic.I'm sad to see that everything will just continue on as if nothing is wrong when everything is wrong.

link   
Fox news grasping at strings LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Under 2o thousand apart in Ohio now! So, what was that about it being over?

Still hanging in here. it's not over yet, by a long shot.

Obama is leading in Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Colorado, and Nevada.

It is over.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I doubt this is over. The lawyers are probably on the phones right now. The GOP is probably going to demand a direct popular vote of the president now.

My answer to that is who chose Bush for president.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
i feel ill

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join