It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The election, exit polls, updates and returns

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

www.breitbart.com... -Ballots

Report: Two Ohio Election Judges Removed for Allowing Unregistered Voters to Cast Ballots

According to the individuals, one of those precinct election judges was removed as an election judge at Precinct 13d, located at the Pentecostal Church in Cincinnati. People who were not registered were allowed to illegally "same day register," meaning they were told to sign the voter book, after which they were given a regular ballot, not a provisional ballot. These people then voted and it was machine counted.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

think this was the last chance for the GOP, no way in hell any republican, will beat Clinton in 2016, this was the best the GOP, could do today in 2012, seems the GOP, is old and has died off.. Looks like the GOP will have to wait for the Obama, worshipers to get old and conservative, to get their chance at the white house again.. I live in Florida, and I can say Romney, lost Florida, Dade, county is going to seal it for Obama, I am predicting a concede speech shortly...

For Romney that is..

so we get another 4 years of gridlock in Washington..

anyhow tomorrow back to reality...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by beezzer
It hurts to say this, but I may have to give this to Obama.

That's very gracious of you.

You put up a good fight.

But - its not over yet.

Logic dictates that if Romney didn't win states assured, then questionable states are not goinjg to go his way.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
162-174 for Romney on MSNBC
158-147 for Romney on CNN
174-163 for Romney on FNC

Not giving up this early. WAY too many votes uncounted, and these are not official numbers.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm hearing that Obama's a little up in FLA and the two most Obama friendly counties in the state (Broward and Miami-Dade) are still voting with lines stretched out at most precincts.

I just heard that on MSNBC. They're saying it could still be over an hour for the last people standing in line to cast their ballots.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

I'm hearing that Obama's a little up in FLA and the two most Obama friendly counties in the state (Broward and Miami-Dade) are still voting with lines stretched out at most precincts.

I just heard that on MSNBC. They're saying it could still be over an hour for the last people standing in line to cast their ballots.

yep, brilliant for Obama, they can keep sneaking into the line all night...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Romney is probably thinking the same thing. Bet he is second guessing every move he should have made. But IMO, he did a decent job.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry that your choice for canidate is coming up short. But, its represenative democracy in action. Even if you're not happy with the result, its still the best system in the world.

Plus, it ain't over, 'til its over.

link   

Originally posted by MaurinQuina

Originally posted by buni11687

yep, brilliant for Obama, they can keep sneaking into the line all night...

link   

Originally posted by Annee

That's very gracious of you.

You put up a good fight.

But - its not over yet.

Logic dictates that if Romney didn't win states assured, then questionable states are not goinjg to go his way.

Probably not.

Consolation prize - - - I vote in Arizona. I lost the state.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Santa Rosa County is finally reporting, that is why Obama's lead is shrinking a bit, but it doesn't seem like it will be enough.

88% reporting from Santa Rosa and Romney is still down 16,000 votes

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

come on massive computer error for my friend...lol

so far florida is still up for grabs

and any state with less the 75% can still go either way if with in 3%

Yeah I bet Rommney's campaign is singing this song

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacksmoke
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry that your choice for canidate is coming up short. But, its represenative democracy in action. Even if you're not happy with the result, its still the best system in the world.

Plus, it ain't over, 'til its over.

True.

But this ain't the Superbowl.

There is no quarterback-sneak.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys

www.breitbart.com... -Ballots

Report: Two Ohio Election Judges Removed for Allowing Unregistered Voters to Cast Ballots

According to the individuals, one of those precinct election judges was removed as an election judge at Precinct 13d, located at the Pentecostal Church in Cincinnati. People who were not registered were allowed to illegally "same day register," meaning they were told to sign the voter book, after which they were given a regular ballot, not a provisional ballot. These people then voted and it was machine counted.

Ah, you located a link! I heard it earlier, but couldn't locate one. Appreciated! So, Ohio will be a fiasco, no matter what, with whoever loses calling for a redo.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Slightly off topic, but I would like to congratulate you on the thread. I haven't heard one single GOP member spout off about moving to Canada if Obama wins. Those peeps always make me laugh.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

yea a handful in desoto, still to count may go towards Obama, big Mexican population there, also a couple other rural counties, not all counted its gonna be close, I don't think he was suave' enough thou to get the minority votes in the urban area's.. Obama, will win on the style and cool points in Florida it appears, he took all the big cities except for Jacksonville... Looks like Romney, barely took that... That should be a big slap in the face to the GOP... The old trusty counties the GOP, relied on in Florida, looks like they have betrayed the conservative ideology..

no changes for another 4 years folks.. No Obamacare repeal...
edit on 6-11-2012 by MaurinQuina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

No, that's a link. The story was reported on television as well, and seems pretty factual. Anything to add on the results, which is what this thread is discussing?

For those interested, the popular vote is 50% Romney, 48% Obama (I think, with a difference of only 1,569,944 votes! That's CLOSE!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Who's willing to call it for Obama?

I'm close, I'm very very close to calling the entire election for Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Projecting Tim Kaine in VA.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join