It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of UFO/Alien reality acceptance poll

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah I guess I am between 2 and 3. I have seen a lot of oddities but I cannot prove we are being visited. And obviously governments withhold information from us. That is just the way the game is played.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi JC,

I think Bramley is on to something and is definitely worth a read, although I don't necessarily agree with all of his extrapolations. I've linked the full version below in PDF form for anyone who might be interested.

Personally, these days, I tend to discount the theory that we have retrieved a crashed craft, and I'm pretty sure the "Others" didn't create us.

I do believe, however, that they have been involved in our affairs since at least recorded history, and have an agenda that doesn't suggest that they care for us very much. That is, I mean, that they are not here to guide and watch over us.

Many of the military/intelligence folk that have had an interest in the subject have also been involved professionally in studying various psi phenomenon in their professional lives, and have also demonstrated a long personal interest in shamanistic practices and eastern spirituality. IMO, I find that suggestive of what we are dealing with and what they think they know about the enigma. A fair number of our astronauts lean that way, too.

If--and it's a big "if"--our government does know any more than we do about the phenomenon, I believe it would be that they know our visitors are some sort extradimensional intelligence and that scenario--should it be true--would present them with a very sticky problem as far as any kind of disclosure goes. It would/does explain a lot.

The Gods of Eden (PDF) by William Bramley

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Stage 4: Have graduated from all previous stages and now realize that we are dealing with--for lack of a better term--an extradimensional intelligence.

With this stage comes the realization that our Governments haven't been much--if any--more successful than ourselves at solving the enigma, and are much more interested in manipulating the phenomenon for various nefarious reasons than they are in solving it.

I guess some other form is not excludable as well, as long as such beings exist. However, free free to call them aliens by our definition, because nm if they were Dimension X, when there is other planets and galaxies.. that's still ALIEN/ Extra-Terrestrial - this is not a religious misinterpretation like Demons and Angels - it is a word describing not from here, not from this dimension..

Also if you so much believe in inter-dimensional, have you heard of interdimensional spaceships? So since they have ships, why won't you accept the SCIENTIFIC word because that's how anything ouf of this planet or reality would be called. EBE would be wrong if that were the case since not biological but ET or Alien.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Stage 3..

Only the arroggance of humans would assume we are alone in the universe.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
I completely made up the divisions below, but I would like to take a quick poll of my proposed groupings.

Please rate our acceptance of the following:

snip.

Stage 0: No way, we are either alone or isolated from other intelligent life in the galaxy.all sightings are hoaxes or misidentified balloons, air planes, or swamp gas.
snip
I am at Stage 3. You?

I'm at Stage 0 but modified so that only one part applies, as follows: "No way, we are ... alone..."

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Stage 3 for me, great post too.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Truth cannot be suppressed forever. I will do as I have been tasked, at any and all cost`s. Please subscribe and please don`t be taking in the ways of this world, it works to harm you in many ways. Know Truth, know Life.

Snip

Thank you,

Les Rosin

Mod Edit: Content removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 15h.) Spamming. Thank you - Jak
edit on 12/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7
Truth cannot be suppressed forever. I will do as I have been tasked, at any and all cost`s. Please subscribe and please don`t be taking in the ways of this world, it works to harm you in many ways. Know Truth, know Life.

www.examiner.com/article/white-orbs-and-ufos-the-double-taboo

Thank you,

Les Rosin

I subscribed and look forward to seeing more.

BTW, you will get more "hits" if you fix the link in this post. Like this.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I completely made up the divisions below, but I would like to take a quick poll of my proposed groupings.

Please rate our acceptance of the following:

Aliens, defined as including either, or both of physical beings and light/energy beings, are visiting us currently, and likely have for a very long time. While you may not be able to point to definitive proof, you believe that some UFOs are of an alien nature, and that some human beings, including some world governments, have interacted with them.

Stage 0: No way, we are either alone or isolated from other intelligent life in the galaxy.all sightings are hoaxes or misidentified balloons, air planes, or swamp gas.

Stage 1: You acknowledge that some sightings are just not explainable with known technology or physics, but you believe there are earth-based answers somehow. Most likely military and black projects.

Stage 2: You know something is going on, that accepted science and the media do not acknowledge. You are open to the idea that we are being visited, but there is not enough proof for you to join the believers.

Stage 3: While you don't have all of the answers, you know that UFO/Alien visitation is real, not imagined. You firmly believe that the US government is covering up the truth about subjects like Roswell, and the Rendleshem Forest incident. They don't want the public to know the truth, and work to keep it at any threat or cost. It is the biggest story of all time, and it is frustrating that most of the population is somehow blind to this truth.

I am at Stage 3. You?

Here are the results so far. I have taken those that replied in halves and created categories (1.5, 2.5,etc...). Also, I have incorporated "4" into the original top category.

Stage 0. Two votes
Stage1.5: five votes
Stage 2: One vote
Stage 2.5: Three votes
Stage 3 (and beyond): Ten votes.

Nearly half eel that we are being visited today, and that the government has covered up or lied to us about this reality. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Stage Potato:

There's almost certainly life out there somewhere in the universe, but not enough hard evidence to encourage me to believe that there are visiting space aliens. To be frank, pretty much everything that makes its way to public discussion has been abused and repainted with specific points of view, with selective and erroneous information presented along with outright lies; meaning that what should be a topic that is taken seriously, actually becomes nothing more than light entertainment.
edit on 7-11-2012 by InsertNameHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Here are the results so far. I have taken those that replied in halves and created categories (1.5, 2.5,etc...). Also, I have incorporated "4" into the original top category.

Stage 0. Two votes
Stage1.5: five votes
Stage 2: One vote
Stage 2.5: Three votes
Stage 3 (and beyond): Ten votes.

Nearly half eel that we are being visited today, and that the government has covered up or lied to us about this reality. Interesting.

That's interesting Christopher, i figured the 3's would win.. More, and more people accept there is intelligent life all across the universe, some intelligences far in advance of our own. I think Aliens are closer than we think, all right they are outside our Solar system, but a hop, skip, and jump in Galactic terms. There is no intelligent life down here i'm afraid
Joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Thank you brother, see I can`t even do a hot link. I wish I could post some pictures, but don`t know how.

The videos I have are "shocking". The diversity is beyond amazing, they respond over and over on tape to what I say.

I saw 3 of them when I was around 4 years old, 2 short ones and a taller one. I`m telling you all, I have the hard data, they left little to no room to escape the obvious. Even one clip involves the most famous jet in the world which is called a famous name when HE is on board any aircraft. Look at the back of a dollar bill, the Divine Eye of Providence. That`s what is over his jet, the black orb inside the black energy, that without spectrum analysis you can see the molecular disruption around it, as it affects the gas particles in the atmosphere.

You guys this is not a joke, talk is cheap and I wish more than anything to put up or shut up. I want the most stringent scientific testing to be performed, they will be left dumb founded and will be sent back to square one. As in, I don`t know what I`m looking at or how it is being done? It started fairly easy with orbs and such. Then on Oct. 1, 2011, two ufos (plus the black one,again), flew over my apt. and not only morphed several times on tape, both from white lines to red ball "craft" and then both flashed a white orb deal. The video with the unmistakable "Flying Winged Disc" of ancient Summer and Egypt flashed me too. (What up with that guys?) October was super intense, every time I lifted the camera something would happen. It all finally caught up with me and crushed me, as in on the floor in a fetal position crying hard. I knew like a ton of bricks hitting you at once, we are not alone!!! Be sure you want to really know that, as a certain innocence is lost and your going to be "changed". The other half crushing me was no where to turn, NO ONE to say, yeah it`s really happening, your doing a good thing. Instead....................all bad things, and that is what needs to change "sensitivity", fast, I think.

I can only dedicate myself to trying my best to render truth in a society conditioned to embrace partial truths and flat out lies. I hope I can at least affect the one`s needed, to help others grow. You will lose interest in this world and it`s corrupt ways, except to want to help the suffering and starving,etc. You will know your place and purpose in the service of God, Himself. You will know them as your family and somehow they will seem familiar not strangers, just very strange and powerful. They do train among other things, at least that is what happened to me.

Be good brother, it really matters,

Les

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I would say Stage 2, but my experience was so extreme that in my heart, I think I'm probably stage 3. :p

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Stage 3 for me

Also I very rarely post but its worthy of a vote

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ABFriend7

Thank you brother, see I can`t even do a hot link. I wish I could post some pictures, but don`t know how.

The videos I have are "shocking". The diversity is beyond amazing, they respond over and over on tape to what I say.

I saw 3 of them when I was around 4 years old, 2 short ones and a taller one. I`m telling you all, I have the hard data, they left little to no room to escape the obvious. Even one clip involves the most famous jet in the world which is called a famous name when HE is on board any aircraft. Look at the back of a dollar bill, the Divine Eye of Providence. That`s what is over his jet, the black orb inside the black energy, that without spectrum analysis you can see the molecular disruption around it, as it affects the gas particles in the atmosphere.

You guys this is not a joke, talk is cheap and I wish more than anything to put up or shut up. I want the most stringent scientific testing to be performed, they will be left dumb founded and will be sent back to square one. As in, I don`t know what I`m looking at or how it is being done? It started fairly easy with orbs and such. Then on Oct. 1, 2011, two ufos (plus the black one,again), flew over my apt. and not only morphed several times on tape, both from white lines to red ball "craft" and then both flashed a white orb deal. The video with the unmistakable "Flying Winged Disc" of ancient Summer and Egypt flashed me too. (What up with that guys?) October was super intense, every time I lifted the camera something would happen. It all finally caught up with me and crushed me, as in on the floor in a fetal position crying hard. I knew like a ton of bricks hitting you at once, we are not alone!!! Be sure you want to really know that, as a certain innocence is lost and your going to be "changed". The other half crushing me was no where to turn, NO ONE to say, yeah it`s really happening, your doing a good thing. Instead....................all bad things, and that is what needs to change "sensitivity", fast, I think.

I can only dedicate myself to trying my best to render truth in a society conditioned to embrace partial truths and flat out lies. I hope I can at least affect the one`s needed, to help others grow. You will lose interest in this world and it`s corrupt ways, except to want to help the suffering and starving,etc. You will know your place and purpose in the service of God, Himself. You will know them as your family and somehow they will seem familiar not strangers, just very strange and powerful. They do train among other things, at least that is what happened to me.

Be good brother, it really matters,

Les

Les, or have my attention. I look forward to hearing more about your story. I am already a believer in the existence of a soul, that all are part of a higher source, that pure love (and pure evil) exist and work in a spiritial realm, and that Some UFOs are probably energy beings, or spirits.

I also believe that UFOs exist in this physical dimension. They are likely beings that have evolved to move through time and space, or interdimensionally. I believe intelligent life is watching and interacting with us currently, for varied reasons that we don't completely grasp.

So, I am already there. I don't find your claims ridiculous, like some on here will. Please tell us what you know. You are halfway there to being able to create your own tread. Or put some more in this thread if you want. I would love to hear your full story.

I also want to warn you. I find most are incapable of accepting this reality that you have experienced and seen for yourself. They will call you disingenuous...a hoaxer. You will be laughed at, and used as the funny closing on the 11 PM news. I am convinced that until we can bring a real alien to a press conference, where he shows them his ray gun, there will still be some who cannot accept this. In other words, don't expect overwhelming acceptance of your story. Just tell us the truth and be prepared for the debunkers.
edit on 8-11-2012 by Jchristopher5 because: Corrections.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
No doubt I'm at Stage 3. I had only one strange experience in my life that let me feel "Uh!" and is this experience that let me think there is something bigger than our reality!

reply to post by ABFriend7

I see you need only 3 more post to start a thread here, go on! If you need help on computer side I can help you, I'm a web developer.

You can also present yourself to community in Introduction Forum. There you will be guided by ATS veterans through steps to use at best ATS.

Greetings!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hi my friend,

Sorry I failed to respond, I see I can`t spread myself out to much and forget where I commented.

The writer on Examiner.com emailed me and said the next article "should be" up tomorrow. Master`s in Physics don`t post those kind of "story`s", unless of course he is convinced or just wants to ruin his reputation.

I`m not here to argue or try to win anyone over, I`m just trying to give what I have been given. PROOF !!!!!!!

As far as skeptics, why are they here, because they search for something they hope to find.

Good luck with your intentions, fight a good fight brother. I`m in your corner also, thanks bro.

Les
edit on 9-11-2012 by ABFriend7 because: too harsh, my bad, sorry

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ooahn

WOW another awesome person thank you so much, I wish I could post pictures for everyone`s sake that through the banter of words, we still share the same quest for Truth. Lets see what the writer is going to post from the pictures I left him. But, if I mailed you hard copy pictures could you scan and post them or something ?

Also, I need someone out there with the talent to splice video`s and put it into a presentable format, I need that help. I looked out here in Vegas and film production Co`s., want like 25 K, yikes.

All I know is I need to get this out there fast. If anyone,(minus gov. folks), lives in the Henderson , L.V. area please contact me if you can help me with the technical stuff.

I will utilize the link and say hi on the introduction page, thanks again, people like you help make it worth it all.

Peace,

Les

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Needs more stages but for the general purpose I am a 2.75 - I accept that we are not alone in the existence but the proof to this does not come from what we see in our skies

( I believe in aliens but i think the sightings we have are too inconclusive to be proof, yet from the study of our Earth and other celestial bodies, I believe this will not be a lonely life.)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I think non human intelligent life must exist, but I think Roswell was a ploy to get the soviets worried about us having alien tech.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join