It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stages of UFO/Alien reality acceptance poll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I completely made up the divisions below, but I would like to take a quick poll of my proposed groupings.

Please rate our acceptance of the following:

Aliens, defined as including either, or both of physical beings and light/energy beings, are visiting us currently, and likely have for a very long time. While you may not be able to point to definitive proof, you believe that some UFOs are of an alien nature, and that some human beings, including some world governments, have interacted with them.

Stage 0: No way, we are either alone or isolated from other intelligent life in the galaxy.all sightings are hoaxes or misidentified balloons, air planes, or swamp gas.

Stage 1: You acknowledge that some sightings are just not explainable with known technology or physics, but you believe there are earth-based answers somehow. Most likely military and black projects.

Stage 2: You know something is going on, that accepted science and the media do not acknowledge. You are open to the idea that we are being visited, but there is not enough proof for you to join the believers.

Stage 3: While you don't have all of the answers, you know that UFO/Alien visitation is real, not imagined. You firmly believe that the US government is covering up the truth about subjects like Roswell, and the Rendleshem Forest incident. They don't want the public to know the truth, and work to keep it at any threat or cost. It is the biggest story of all time, and it is frustrating that most of the population is somehow blind to this truth.

I am at Stage 3. You?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well i have to admit i'm a Stage 3, BUT i think there are Dark projects as well, by that i mean The USA, and the UK.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

I am both stage one and stage two.
I have had my own experience but still can't say what it was so I choose to not jump the gun pretending I know anything other than what I saw.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm somewhere between Sages 1 and 2. I'm open to the possibility of life on other planets, I just haven't been convinced that they are any more technologically advanced than we are. I really think this is one area where I would need to "see it with my own eyes" to believe we are being actively visited. I am very open to the possibility that I am wrong...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Stage 2.5?

I believe but I haven't put on my tin foil hat yet...still making it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Stage 1.5) Anything is possible! Could be nothing but black projects, disinfo, hoaxers, and frauds -- or there could be an element the strange in there, but I've never seen anything that is 100% convincing to me, personally.

Calling them 'stages' kind of implies it's a natural evolution from Stage 1 to Stage 3, but that's not necessarily the case.

edit on 11/6/2012 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
1-2 here. I have seen a couple of crazy things, even had a few witnesses on one occasion. BUT it was very very close to a air force base so it could have been one of "ours"
edit on 6-11-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Stage 1.5)
Calling them 'stages' kind of implies it's a natural evolution from Stage 1 to Stage 3, but that's not necessarily the case.

edit on 11/6/2012 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

True, and intentional on my part. It is my belief that everyone will get to stage 3, what I think is the truth, eventually.
I believe the Internet explosion, and the mass communications available today, like never before in known history, the truth will prevail, and it will be known by all.

It "feels" to me like this mass acceptance of Stage 3 is very close, even though we can't see that today. We are one mass-reported event away from mass and undeniable disclosure. It is only a matter of time now. Might happen today. Might be 10 years. But, I feel it is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Stage 4: Have graduated from all previous stages and now realize that we are dealing with--for lack of a better term--an extradimensional intelligence.

With this stage comes the realization that our Governments haven't been much--if any--more successful than ourselves at solving the enigma, and are much more interested in manipulating the phenomenon for various nefarious reasons than they are in solving it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'd say I'm a 2.5. I definitely believe there is life some where out in the universe. I don't nessacarily think they are green with space craft and are being propped and tested in Area 51 (although I'm not saying it isn't totally possible)

I have seen some strange sightings though. If anyone remember's the semi-famous red lights in the sky from Tinley Park, Illinois - that's my hometown.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Stage 3 is my level..Accepted: That we are not alone in the universe..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Stage 1.5. Some things are still unexplainable and I want to believe that alien life exists, believe me I really do, but I have yet to see any undeniable proof that aliens exist or that anyone has communicated with them.
edit on 6-11-2012 by jburg6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Stage 4: Have graduated from all previous stages and now realize that we are dealing with--for lack of a better term--an extradimensional intelligence.

With this stage comes the realization that our Governments haven't been much--if any--more successful than ourselves at solving the enigma, and are much more interested in manipulating the phenomenon for various nefarious reasons than they are in solving it.

Please tell me more. Do they manipulate the phenomenon, maybe have a few crashed artifacts, and are trying to back engineer technology?

Is your viewpoint much like that represented by William Bramley in "Gods of Eden". The reality that we are being mapulated via this presence, and have for thousands of years, if not created by them?

If so, I think I am with you 100 percent.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A completely biased and weighted set of options. Its quite insulting that you automatically want to pigeon hole anyone who thinks that all the sightings are mis identifications also think that can be no intelligent life out there.

So how about you add a stage :

People acknowledge there is no compelling evidence proving alien visitation to this planet but at the same time think that alien life could be happening somewhere in the universe.

edit on 6-11-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm around a 2.5.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Stage 3 and beyond for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Stage NONE of yours

Does MOG from ZOG visit NO

Does MOG from ZOG live out there somewhere YES!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You can place me in category 4.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

stage four: don't care any more because I've accepted all possibilities

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Excellent groups, since they show different level of belief/objectivity and I keep on explaining I am objective and I am open even for the possibility of other beings to be around but I cannot think it really is so based on what we have as 'evidence' in public.

So stage 2 for me.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join