Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
*shakes angry fist*

But then nods to the winner.

Cheers toyou and yours, Heff.

Well bloody done.

Thank you for being amicable. Because of your display of good sportsmanship, I will refrain from giving any Romney supporter threads a virtual golden shower.

Also, I'm emotionally exhausted and don't feel the need to go looking for them.
edit on 6/11/12 by Sink the Bismarck! because: amicable is a better word than conciliatory

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by QueSeraSera

He will by morning. If there were any real hope for Romney in Ohio Secretary of State Husted would not be going to bed.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I hope he is shaving his head but hes thinking up his next stupid idea to wayleigh the president.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

beez is a man of honor. He'll show up sooner or later. I feel the pain of what he now must endure. Ouch.

I still can't believe he won a second term.

Yoda:

"Baffled I am. Second term Obama it is."

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wow I am depressed. Can't even stomach my scotch...

Please someone convince me that we'll survive 4 more years of this.

Looks like Washington and Colorado legalization of recreational use mary jane is going to pass. Maybe I'll move to one of those states and smoke away the next 4 years.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As expected Obama is projected to take Nevada and is leading in Virginia. If he can take both Virginia and Florida he'll win by almost 150 electoral votes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

He's a Brit. Didnt the bloody comment give it away. Plus the after midnight comment. Still nice to know that they take an interest over there.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Its all over. Ohio gives it up for Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I am so glad this is over. I will be flying back tomorrow cheerfully. May the next 4 years be better than the last and I believe it will.

I am hoping congress got the message and starts working with the president instead of against him. If they don’t we will say goodbye to them soon.

This is a victory in another way as well. Congress did not set a precedent that they can determine presidential elections and hoodwink the public.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Druid42

When Beez gets around to my turn - this is what I made for him.

RUN beezz RUN

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am calling it a night. My good buddy at work a staunch republican will not be in a good mood, nor will my boss.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012

Looks like Washington and Colorado legalization of recreational use mary jane is going to pass. Maybe I'll move to one of those states and smoke away the next 4 years.

Shh, everything will be okay. I promise. If it's really that depressing maybe you should find a way to take a break from politics and news in general for a while. Not that I'm suggesting you 'go to sleep,' but you gotta do what you gotta do to preserve your sanity.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012

Yes, the horror, GDP growth so soon after the brink of destruction...no new wars...retirement savings doubled...what will we do?! Run for your lives!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I feel for beezzer. They have much worse in store for him.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nevada called for Obama. Just keep raking them up.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
I am calling it a night. My good buddy at work a staunch republican will not be in a good mood, nor will my boss.

Just go in with a smirk saying :yay, for more years of gridlock and a extended lame duck session"

That should brighten their day.

link   
reply to post by Druid42

Anyone going after Beez is going to run headlong into a LOT of folks who admire the bunny.

link   
Well we lost fair and square!

Congrats to all the Obama supporters out there......

I hope he does a lot better this go around, and things turn towards the positive!

Thanks fo rall the debates and threads this election season!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What about all those CEO's that said their employees won't have a job if Obama gets re-elected?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The Illuminati won today

new topics
top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join