It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
Just jumpin in the shallow end for a quick dip....

I dont support either but I think Romney has it sewed up.

Lets see what the next four years hold...prob not good for me and mine

Wow, you picked probably the worst possible time to start telling people Romney's gonna win.

Anyways, Eric Cantor beat Wayne Powell despite a close-ish race. That's too bad; I really wanted Cantor out of there.

But the good news is Tammy Duckworth is projected to win. As is Tim Kaine. So the night's been a pretty smashing success so far.

link   
Tim Kaine (D) wins Senate seat in Virginia

link   
Dems take Virginia senate seat.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
YO HEFF........

Beezzer sent me over from his thread, to deliver these cookies to you, to pass out to your buds...he said he made them himself....said they are his best batch yet....

He said he made plenty for everyone....he said dig in and chow down....Enjoy...from Beezzer....

Des

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Whats the Brown for FL.

link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As of about 2 minutes ago.

The hell does brown mean? ^^^^^what Grim said
edit on 6-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalGear1

Can you post the source for the point on Obama passing a law that forces religious groups to embrace what they do/don't want? I know that Romney is the one who said he would like to do away with planned parenthood and stop giving birth control away for free. As for the fish point I would need more information that. If it's a certain TYPE of fish, which it most likely is, then that could be due to the fact that there's not that many of that type of fish left. I know a lot of our lakes have been over run with foreign species which is causing a decrease in some of our main fish sources.

As for the gun laws I really do agree that we should have the right to bare arms. I'm not really familiar with the bill that talks about that so if you want to source me I'll be happy to give it a look. I know that most people would be against it though so it most likely wouldn't pass. Even if he WANTED it doesn't mean it would pass.

No, I don't think that taking away the guns would stop the killings but I do think that we need to find a way to try and get the illegal guns off the street. In my opinion the guns should not only be registered but also available to track. That way any illegal gun that is purchased or used can easily be traced in real time. Illegal fire arms is one of the reasons we have so many senseless killings and they need to think of some way to control it. If you own a legal firearm and it's registered then allowing them to track it would not be an issue.

Obama wanted more Alternative Energy (which I think we need) but congress did not pass that bill so it was denied. There are some good things that both want to do and some bad which is why I can not say "I would like to vote for him" When there is a person that makes me say "Yes, I agree with most of what they say and I would vote for him/her for sure" then they would get my vote."

Anyway, feel free to post the sources I was talking about and I'll give them a read either tonight or tomorrow and post my opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Cookies!!! Yay!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Brown apparently means dead heat - the state specifics are showing 50% Obama/49% Romney.

Linky

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Cookies!!! Yay!

Careful dude, those ain't raisins!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
NBC news anchors saying they are getting emails from Rep. friends on the inside saying the Virginia senate seat result has made them very nervous.

Don't know how true that is, NBC are biased.

link   

LOL Des!

Tell Beez I'll be bringing the Makers Mark and Crown Royal to his thread shortly! And tell him and the crew thanks for the cookies!

link   
Looks like North Carolina slipped away from Obama.

Well, can't win 'em all. Good thing the Obama campaign didn't really need it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Why would it? I guess I am out of loop on that.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
California, Hawaii and Washington Obama.
Idaho Romney
Oregon too early to call Obama in the lead.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by marker3221

Why would it? I guess I am out of loop on that.

Virginia is a must won for Romney, the senate result is not a good indication to how the rest of the vote will go.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Obama just took California
shocker..I know..who woulda thunk.

And some other stuff, Washington, Atlantis, Mars, etc...

(wondering if I shouldn't watch Stewart for my latest info)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is so exciting. First time I voted.

link   
CNN just called Wisconsin for Obama and North Carolina for Romney. Surprisingly Obama may actually get Virginia. The gap is closing and the Fairfax and Norfolk areas still have a lot of votes to be counted.

link   
244 obama 193 romney according to HuffPo

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join