It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The MSM is finally reporting the Penn voting machine glitch.... or at least the part of the MSM I see. That's only 11 hours behind ATS.

On another note apparently there was some illegal voting that happened in the Cincinnati area. My understanding of it is that two election judges were removed one Democrat and one Republican election judges let a group of unregistered voters vote on standard ballots and not provisional ones.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well what did you expect Heff. It was bound to happen. What I want to know is did Des take all the booze over to the other thread because I was not done with that petrone yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

not yet.. but he plans too. he said it himself not only does he plan to reinstate that same ban but also supports hillary sighning the un small armes treaty.

Read the bill then tell me what you think... dont mean to put up big walls of text just got a lot so say in a small space.

I care for my country and want to honor those that fought and died so we may be free.. dont want to see not one small part of it go down the s**tcan..

am not trolling just sharing truth ( thats not a reply to you heff its to the one who calls me a troll)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
On KFI

Saying Ohio and FL is within reach for Mittens.

Mandatory recount in FL for sure

Ohio uncounted vote are rural votes

Edit
Fox update
Mittens leads 174 to 163

edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I'm actually surprised my own county of Loudoun has been swinging to Obama. I knew it was going to be close but we definitely have our fair share of nouveau-riche. I mean we are the richest county in the country.

link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Can we please ban the troll from the party room here? He is killing my buzz and hurting my eyes with his walls of unpunctuated and grammatically incorrect walls of text.

But I thought you were happy to see me!

LOL! I am watching my country well doing what is and thank goodness for you all to keep my hopes up for whatever comes. I am in a losing state of mind. I don't want either party to win! But tomorrow I will go on with what has been chosen........ and go on with my life and hell time for a round of drinks on me(your beverage of choice of course)!

God I love it!
edit on 11/6/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

link   
Reading walls of text hurts my eyes. I finished eating a minute ago and caught up in the thread. So it looks like Obama is doing pretty good.

Florida still looks close to me.

link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

It's all the chickens fault.

I want an avatar.
I tried to upload my own but it wasn't working and now that I think about it I'll be using the picture I was going to post in a future thread of mine anyway. If you ever have time to put one together for me shoot me a U2U.

link   
What's taking so long with the Ohio count?

Are they just building up the drama or what?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

I was just reading about that in another thread. I hate that these things happen as they open up the potential for litigious reversal of votes...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Dear Hefficide,

I'm still here, happiness is a good thing and I like to see it. Sometimes the price is a little too high, but we'll worry about that later.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Minnesota called for Obama.

link   
Minnesoda is called for Obama

NBC live broadcast.

link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles my friend, you know I hold you in the utmost of respect! I am absolutely positive that we, as a nation, will work this out.

We've got a LOT of sharp minds here, on both sides of the issue who want the same outcomes. We just argue about what roads to take sometimes.

As always, I do greatly appreciate your opinions and insights Sir.

link   

Originally posted by kawika

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Oh god.. Jeb and chads... Jeb and chads... MEDICATION... I NEED MY MEDICATION.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
What's taking so long with the Ohio count?

Are they just building up the drama or what?

Of course they are. I notice they don't seem to shy this election as the last one early reporting what they think are the outcomes. They made that mistake before! Do they have a script or what? Hhmmmmmmm.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

On KFI

Saying Ohio and FL is within reach for Mittens.

Ohio uncounted vote are rural votes

Yeah, Florida is going to be caught up in lawsuits (on top of the mandatory recount) for quite a while after tonight. Ohio may be in reach for R-Money, but he's gonna have to really stretch for it.

If Obama gets Virginia and Nevada, things will be looking pretty grim for the Romney campaign. If Obama wins North Carolina through some miracle, it'll be like DEFCON 1.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Does anyone have a source that is listing Johnsons votes? I'd love to see 5% go his way.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Only 30% of Cuyahoga is reporting. That's the largest county in Ohio and it will go to Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join