Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
I will be laughing later this evening when the results come in. You can only BS the american people for so long, the polls that have been tweaked in Obamas favor will so be made null and void and the true decision of the american public will be heard, not your MSM spin.

And that may apply.

But can I expect you back here if things work out the way I predict? I'll welcome the gloating if I am wrong, but integrity means that you should be willing to also return to admit I was right.

Fair is fair.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Except for Iowa and Colorado I agree that this will probably be the map.
I don't know if it's something to 'celebrate' though ...
Anyways .. enjoy your celebration ....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Whoever wins (and, even at this point I don't care much), they are going to inherit a foul stench.

In an election, which has seen record $$$$'s spent on advertising, in a country so severely split by partisanship, I can't see how either candidate can function without the blessings of those very rich individuals who have spent billions on the campaign. You don't have a republic accountable to the people anymore... it's accountable to those who have, by the greatest share, contributed to PACs to the tune of 4 billion and campaigns for another 2. In other words, the winner will have to please them rather than the people.

I do not agree that money is free speech and, imho, the ruling will be the ruination of the American Political landscape.

I foresee a John Steinbeck clone writing another book; The Grapes of Wrath Redux:

Set during the Great Depression, the novel focuses on the Joads, a poor family of tenant farmers driven from their Oklahoma home by drought, economic hardship, and changes in financial and agricultural industries.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/11/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
Both candidates make me want to vomit.

Not sure what to do here.

Somebody convince me lol.

Convince you to vomit?
ok...

Consider voting for a Santorum/Bachman ticket.
did that work?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
I will be laughing later this evening when the results come in. You can only BS the american people for so long, the polls that have been tweaked in Obamas favor will so be made null and void

I envy you! Apparently you have considerable telepathic abilities and read the minds of most of the American electorate, so you know better than polls and all. More power to you.

link   
If you vote, you are a rebel against the de jure republic.

If you vote, you are keeping a de facto mafia in power.

www.pacalliance.us...

You are not electing a new President of the United States that our forefathers founded.

Remember that.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
Both candidates make me want to vomit.

Not sure what to do here.

Somebody convince me lol.

Convince you to vomit?
ok...

Consider voting for a Santorum/Bachman ticket.
did that work?

Ugh - well I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. Thanks for that.

link   
edit on 6-11-2012 by kaylaluv because: don't need to vomit twice

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon

www.pacalliance.us...

You are not electing a new President of the United States that our forefathers founded.

Remember that.

aka, don't vote, just give up?

Not the most inspiring message really.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by davjan4

You do realize that Congress approves budgets and spending? Right? That is the key.

Obama made some promises to the American people 4 years ago. I just want to guilt trip him into remembering the mandate he was handed and is being handed again. We want change in this country. If he wakes tomorrow with a second term in pocket? We, as a nation, need him to be strong enough and resolute enough to stand up and fight for us.

So, yes... Good day if he wins. It will show that the very vocal neoconservative movement is NOT the majority.

~Heff

There has not been a budget passed since he's been in office. That's the key. Operate without a budget and you'll end up with lots of debt.

$5 trillion in new debt. That alone is a big FAIL. Trillion is a very, very big number.

www.spokesman.com...

That being said, I didn't vote for either of them. And yeah, Obama is going to win. His whole life has been orchestrated for years to get him where he is, and he's not done with us yet.

Hold on to your hat everyone. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

www.pacalliance.us...

Remember that.

Take the time to read the info and understand. Only a fool makes up his mind before he has investigated a claim.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by butcherguy

You insinuated that "people with jobs" haven't voted yet.

Seems that you are reading quite a bit into what I wrote.

I'm telling you that just as many people with jobs have already voted, and your argument is faulty.

Maybe you could provide us some sort of statistics that support your claim. Or maybe this is your opinion?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

www.pacalliance.us...

Remember that.

"Forefathers" are not some form of deity that you are trying to present here. We live in a practical world and we need a project manager. The project is the United States of America, and the manager is the President. It thought this was simple to understand.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

Those corporations depend on banker created money, interest rates, consumer credit cards and loans.

The banking cartel is on top of the economic food chain.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

www.pacalliance.us...

Remember that.

Take the time to read the info and understand. Only a fool makes up his mind before he has investigated a claim.

What if I support the current "mafia government" though?
Then my vote isn't wasted

Our forefathers laid a great foundation for the country.

However, a foundation that is not built upon is simply a slab of concrete on the ground.
The nation evolves.
Now, is it evolving properly? this is a good argument to have. But people demanding we go back to the basics are oversimplifying and not living in a post global society.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Har har har...

Still waiting for convincing arguments....

I know how I am going to vote for the local issues, but Turd Sandwich or Crap Burger aren't looking so good right about now.....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Have you taken your meds yet today Heff?
It doesn't look like it.
It ain't over till it's over - around 7 or 8 pm
edit on 6-11-2012 by RedmoonMWC because: to add

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

Most of the founding fathers would have tried to enslave Obama so.......

Anyway, from your statement alone I can tell you've never read any tangible amount of literature written by them.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

www.pacalliance.us...

Remember that.

"Forefathers" are not some form of deity that you are trying to present here. We live in a practical world and we need a project manager. The project is the United States of America, and the manager is the President. It thought this was simple to understand.

There are two separate governments at work in the United States.

There is the de jure republic that, yes, our forefathers founded--and there is the de facto empire which usurped our rightful government, which we complicitly allow to continue operating.

When you vote for the "President" you are voting for a de facto leader. You and I do not live in the same United States.

www.pacalliance.us...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sorry Heff.

It's a little early for a victory lap don't you think?

The poles are hardly going to be a good indication of how this election is going to do. Some swing states are going to take a month in recounts and other disputes.

Let along all the 'voter fraud' we are going to hear about from whatever side loses. This election will be uglier after it happened trust me.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Romney will take it...not by a wide margin, but by plenty.

I don't like it, but it's what I see happening.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join