It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Plus the gap in Virginia is closing. I'll be surprised if Obama takes it again but NoVa is starting to swing towards Obama with him currently in the lead of two of the big counties, Fairfax and Loudoun.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Deb Fischer (R) wins Nebraska Senate seat. And Hiya Chitin!!! Ohio returns will be in soon all stations are closed no one still in line.

Howdy!

Obama's got this... like a BOSS!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If someone can embed this video properly for me that would be great. It deserves to be on this thread.

www.youtube.com...

P.S: Watch the whole thing.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Polymath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by kawika

So this is where the party is?

Now we can start...
edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

WOOOHOOOO Table dancin time!

I've never seen a man do a table dance.

Should be quite a site.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I told you so! Did you bring any treats?

link   

Originally posted by Annee

Now we can start...

Should be quite a site.

Just call me Magic Mike

link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT

I've got some of Beezzer's cookies....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Polymath

If someone can embed this video properly for me that would be great. It deserves to be on this thread.

www.youtube.com...

P.S: Watch the whole thing.

Ya just grab the part after v= and paste it in the youtube box

like so

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Now we can start...

Should be quite a site.

Just call me Magic Mike

No. That would be weird.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Ya just grab the part after v= and paste it in the youtube box

like so

Ahh I see. Thanks a lot.

Wait I mean... I knew that, I was just testing you.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Florida with 87% in Obama is breaking away, 50,000 ahead 50 / 49.

link   
Let's see.

Warren, McCaskill and Sherrod Brown are all projected. Now I just need Tim Kaine and the Tammys Duckworth and Baldwin and I'll feel pretty good about the results.

Also, I'm getting greedy and now I want NC to flip to Obama. It probably won't happen, though. Guess I'll have to settle for Florida, eh?

link   

link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT

I've got some of Beezzer's cookies....

Ah.. I am going to pass. I hate raisins. I really do!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I think that video would give my chickens nightmares! I wouldn't see an egg for weeks!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They are semi calling Virginia for Romney however take heart fellow Democrats for the districts that have not been fully counted include the large African American population of the city of Norfolk. Norfolk has not fully reported yet.

Earlier I made note that in one county at least, the lines were still in place at polls that had closed at 7pm and that was at 9pm.
There are counties up north of here that are not done and those that went to McCain in 08 are leaning towards Obama so he could still pick up a vote or two up north as well.
I keep leaving to go watch CNN and the local station.
Coming at you from the metropolis that is Hampton Roads. ( In my opinion the heart and soul of Virginia)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I got beat up by a rooster once. Now I am sketchy about all chickens. True story.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I got beat up by a rooster once. Now I am sketchy about all chickens. True story.

See, you're lucky I'm on your side

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

as far as religion goes i dont have one. I do belive that the christian ten comandment are a moral compas.. a compas to help wicked men find their way.. look at the state the country- the world is in you could argue that religion is tearing it apart but in other ways its holding it together.. I know Romneys a morman thats not what concers me what concers me is that he has some form of moral compas dont steal lie cheat kill that sort of thing obamas groupe removed god from their platform these people have no compas and therefor are dangerious in my opinion.... help your fellow man give me a fish i'll eat for a day teach me to fish and i will grow fat.. obama wants to make sure your fish for the rest of your and your faimlys days come soley from the government they will own you.. thats not america we get our own fish.. I'm hopeing your following ( not an insult just its that i loose people some times..) obama has sighned a law or made a bill what ever stage it is in right now that FORCES religios groupes that do not believe in obortion or contraception to embrace what the do not want. if you wana have sex thats fine buy your own contraception thats your responcibility not mine, its a way of telling you what you will believe insted of letting us choose for our selves,thats how hes taking religion away it will get worse..that same law FORCES you to buy something even if you wish not to ....thats a basic human right he has revoked and you have to put your own thought into this but fast and furios was his botched way of getting rid of guns why else would he protect those papers if its justice he wants then relaese them no other thing fits that puzzel, he has sided with hillary on the un treaty on small arms ban thats bad news. if they take away guns YOU will be ENSLAVED the fact that most american have guns KEEPS YOU SAFE AT NIGHT!!! not shouting just trying to get a point across how do you think getting rid of guns makes you safer? will stop killings?? how do you get the bad guys to get rid of theirs?? no thanks but i'll keep my .40sw on my side and have piece of mind i wont be muged and my wife wont be raped and if some asshole desides to storm the movie theater i'll put a bullet in his left eye and maybe only one person will die instead of 57... ok and thanks for talking i joined looking for intilectual discusion and your the first to deliver so please share your thoughts

new topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join