It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just to update on Florida. Obama's lead is increasing and most of the conservative counties are fully counted while Miami-Dade is only reporting 54%.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Holy Crap!!!

NBC

Has it

162 all!!!!

LINKY

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
I wonder at what point it will sink in for Republicans that they should have voted Ron Paul...but they chose losers in McCain and Romney instead.

Don't bring that up.

There were so MANY Ron Paul supporters...I don't see how he didn't win. I honestly think it was due to the lack of funding and the coverage the media gave him. Hell, every time they would interview him they would just talk about the other candidates. When the government is completely against you then you don't really stand that much of a chance.

Again, Ron Paul supporters show me a thumbs up.

link   
Fox Update
Mittens leads 162 to 157

Heard on KFI

No 'I voted' stickers in Dakota County

The Sioux City Journal ( http://(link tracking not allowed)/UvKYfC) says the northeast Nebraska county has a stash of stickers on hand, but Clerk Ted Piepho (PEYE'-foh) says they can't hand them out because they're not bilingual.

Piepho says a federal mandate requires all election items in Nebraska to be offered in English and Spanish. He says the department didn't have the budget to buy new bilingual stickers this year, so it's not offering them to voters on Tuesday.

Source[edit by]edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

link   
Claire McCaskill defeats Todd "legitimate rape" Akin in Missouri.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560 and Hefficide

Dear karen61560 and Hefficide,

My hope is that in term two he will come to understand those errors and move to effect some positive change.
Hefficide, do you notice you've put "Hope" and "Change" in the same sentence? It sounds familiar, somehow. I'm also uncertain about his ability to understand errors and change course. You'd think the 2010 elections would have told him he was going the wrong way. He's also been reluctant to admit error. I don't see any reason why he would change.

I honestly do not feel that Obama has lived up to his promise - I don't fully fault him for it. An obstructionist Congress worked against things - and I think that Obama tried to "play ball" with interests that he should not have - such as Super PACs and the lobby.
He still has an obstructionist Congress, the Republicans have taken the House solidly. Does it really matter if it's his fault or not? He'll have the same situation, with, I expect, the same results.

I hardly think the spread of Islam is an issue. Do you really ?
karen 61560, I think it is an issue, perhaps not the most pressing one (that may be the economy), but a real one all the same. We do not have, as far as I know, any policy to deal with people who will not accept our Bill of Rights. Their influence is spreading through Africa and the Far East. We even have examples of that starting to appear in the US, with Michigan being a leading example. I'm not sure you want to go into detail, although we could, but this strikes me as one more area in which difficult decisions have been left for "later." My fear is that "later" is knocking on the door.

That's why I'm wondering if we should just go out in a blaze of glory and let someone else pick up where we've left off.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Polymath

But I did not vote for him. I think he could have done more. But I like him and would have voted for him!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Heard on KFI

No 'I voted' stickers in Dakota County

The Sioux City Journal ( http://(link tracking not allowed)/UvKYfC) says the northeast Nebraska county has a stash of stickers on hand, but Clerk Ted Piepho (PEYE'-foh) says they can't hand them out because they're not bilingual.

Piepho says a federal mandate requires all election items in Nebraska to be offered in English and Spanish. He says the department didn't have the budget to buy new bilingual stickers this year, so it's not offering them to voters on Tuesday.

Source

Beyond lame.
What the hell is wrong with America?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Just to update on Florida. Obama's lead is increasing and most of the conservative counties are fully counted while Miami-Dade is only reporting 54%.

It would be an amazing upset if Obama carries Florida, which with 86% in and mainly dem areas left to count its looking likely.

Touch wood.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
OHIO

51/48

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So this is where the party is?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
OHIO

51/48

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Now we can start...
edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just in case I disappear... It's not out of frustration, panic, or anger.

I've had a major upper respiratory infection for about 2 or 3 weeks. I held out today for a long time, but the symptoms are getting really bad - and so I am downing a batch of Theraflu nighttime.

Although I am now afraid I'll pass out and wake up with a Republican POTUS, Congress, and with Beezzer standing over me with my new avatar in hand.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This just HAS to be posted. Enjoy.

[yvid]

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Aww I hope you feel better soon. If you do wake up with Beezzer standing over you, kindly ask the rabbit for the cookie tray back, would you?

edit on 11/6/12 by Miri08 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by SLAYER69
OHIO

51/48

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Just in case I disappear... It's not out of frustration, panic, or anger.

I've had a major upper respiratory infection for about 2 or 3 weeks. I held out today for a long time, but the symptoms are getting really bad - and so I am downing a batch of Theraflu nighttime.

Although I am now afraid I'll pass out and wake up with a Republican POTUS, Congress, and with Beezzer standing over me with my new avatar in hand.

I'll protect ya Heff!!

link   
Deb Fischer (R) wins Nebraska Senate seat. And Hiya Chitin!!! Ohio returns will be in soon all stations are closed no one still in line.

link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Now we can start...
edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

WOOOHOOOO Table dancin time!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join