It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Polymath

I was just cought up in some of the posts that pray for Obama.. I mean i just dont get it.. I have an above average Iq im not perfect but im pretty smart so how can people be so blind as to what america is what she stands for and in knowing that vote for someone who wants us to become like the south end of mexico or a mirrior of russia. I mean for Christ sake hes wanting to take your guns your gods your money trash our beloved constiution and enslave our basic human rights the man hates this country how can you support such an animal????

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I hardly think the spread of Islam is an issue. Do you really ?

link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Wisconsin called for Obama. What does this say when a VP pick can't even carry his own state?

What are you talking about ? Romney is winning Wisconsin.

Obama supporters going into attack mode already.
Mitt Romney

51% 37,711
Barack Obama

48% 35,701

www.foxnews.com...

Several networks have called it and just as I've been typing so has Fox.

link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Provisional ballots won't be counted until 10 days after the election. They are expecting between 200,000 and 250,000 provisional ballots. So if the margin is smaller than that number Ohio will not be able to be called for more than a week.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalGear1

With all due respect... you might want to open up the sources of news you select. None of those things are fundamentally accurate IMO.

~Heff

link   
“Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

SERENITY NOW!

Hey wait, I think the poles are still open in Hawaii...
edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MetalGear1
reply to post by Polymath

I was just cought up in some of the posts that pray for Obama.. I mean i just dont get it.. I have an above average Iq im not perfect but im pretty smart so how can people be so blind as to what america is what she stands for and in knowing that vote for someone who wants us to become like the south end of mexico or a mirrior of russia. I mean for Christ sake hes wanting to take your guns your gods your money trash our beloved constiution and enslave our basic human rights the man hates this country how can you support such an animal????

An above average IQ? Really? One would think with all that massive brain power you claim to have, that grammar, punctuation and spelling would not be difficult for you.

FYI Warren wins Mass. Senate seat.

link   
Here is a good link with a little more detail.

link

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalGear1

Obviously we dont see it the way that you do. I see steady growth. Not leaps and bounds but solid steady growth and I see a man who can handle himself in the international stage. Romney cant even attend a sporting event without upsetting the apple cart.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Romney now has a commanding lead in Wisconsin. So how the hell did it get called for Obama already?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks I was a little confused on that but you cleared it up for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Indiana & Mass Senate seats been called for the Dems.

NBC Live broadcast

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Joe Donnelly (D) wins Indiana Senate seat.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by marker3221

Romney now has a commanding lead in Wisconsin. So how the hell did it get called for Obama already?

Honestly I have no idea, unless the data you're looking at is not up to date & the networks all have access to the most up to date & have enough to call it. I don't know how the networks approach calling a state before the count is fully in.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: AP projects that Republicans will retain control of the House of Representatives. More ...

Again, from the Bing feed in the OP.

Great - now deadlock is a definite problem if Obama wins or the Senate ends up Dem - or both.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Wisconsin called for Obama. What does this say when a VP pick can't even carry his own state?

What are you talking about ? Romney is winning Wisconsin.

Obama supporters going into attack mode already.
Mitt Romney

www.foxnews.com...

Grasping at straws now guys

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hows the romoney thread doing? lol

link   

Originally posted by MetalGear1
I cant believe this!!! What are you saying???? Do you people truly have no understanding of what your saying or the consequences of husaine winning??? YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO LOVE FOR THIS GREAT AND BUEATIFUL COUNTRY!!!!!! You shuld be ashamed of yourselves. Were you not here for the last four years?? Did you not here what he's planing to do???? YOUR VERY LIVES ARE AT STAKE!!!! Those who respect themselves and this country know what a disaster him winning will be.. I mean I truly cant believe what your saying... Your happy and gleeful at the total distruction of the one shinning island the land of the free the home of the brave the one place people had hope to look to and your bathing in its blood like some kind of demonic ritual!!!! Oh god what is happing???? Are you truly that ignorant? Please say it aint so!! How can you feel this way...You know you dont have to be tought wrong from right its in you its in your core but some how you people have totaly ignored your self senses and have been brain washed and blinded to truth..... May the god of our understanding be what it may have mercy on us,, Oh god please save us for we know not what we do!!!! I know what you have done and i pray you will be judged acordingly, you cant hide the truth will find you again eventualy!!!!!
may the outcome be in Romneys favore amen
edit on 6-11-2012 by MetalGear1 because: pushed the wrong button please forgive

Brother it is going to be a long night and perhaps an even longer 4 more years... pull up a chair, have a beverage and well I'd offer ya a cookie but I think they are all gone but chill. I am with ya and just hope we can all help each other through the next four years because it will not be easy. Nope!

link   
Balance of Power, everybody drink!

Crud, Wolf just said it again...

First post here at ATS and darn proud of it.

link   
Bings Wisconsin breakdown:

State results
Live resultsCook Political Report Ratings
Precincts reporting1%

Barack Obama
Democrat (Incumbent)
41.27%

Mitt Romney
Republican
57.52%