It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Where former president Obama lost this election was in the debates.. He just could not out debate Romney and it is very obvious now.

What are you going on about, Romney is running out of States and just got blown out in PA. A state just yesterday his campaign was telling us he had decisively. You people really do believe everything that comes out of his mouth don't you?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Wisconsin called for Obama. What does this say when a VP pick can't even carry his own state?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by marker3221
If Ohio goes to Obama with Pennsylvania gone, its very, very bad news for Romney - and with Michigan in the bag its looking good for the blues.

When Romney wins Florida and Wisconsin he does not have to have ohio.

The Ohio statistic is a myth.

Too bad Wisc has just been called for Obama

NBC LIve broadcast.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalGear1

Can you explain exactly what some of us did? I saw a lot of ranting but I never found the conclusion.

Are you talking about those of us who didn't vote? Are you talking about the people who voted one way oppose to the other? So confused..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Dear Hefficide,

I must admit to very mixed reactions concerning this election. I suppose I should mention that I think Romney would make a better President, but I'm wondering if, in the long run, it wouldn't be better to elect Obama.

Within the next two months we'll be hitting our debt ceiling, we have to deal with the "fiscal cliff," Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the Middle-East, the spread of Islam and Sharia, the disappearance of the middle class and the increase of poverty, the flight of money to safer countries, et cetera ad infinitum.

When future generations, or other countries, look upon the destruction of the United States, they may be able to draw worthwhile lessons from Obama's reign. It may be the only gift we can leave for them.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I wonder how many baby boys born in Sept of 2001 were named Chad ? Looks like sunshine for Obama though. Hmmmm.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
Wisconsin called for Obama. What does this say when a VP pick can't even carry his own state?

How can Wisconsin be called when less than 10% of the vote has been counted?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sherrod Brown wins reelection

link   
Fox update 153 vs 154

Pop vote
Mittens 18,064,711
Obummer 17,401,466

link   
Romney's options are dissipating quickly, then again anything can still happen!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

How can Wisconsin be called when less than 10% of the vote has been counted?

NBC / CBS & Sky UK calling it (Sky are owned by Fox)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

Wisconsin suprises me to be honest. We had a real good run with the recall nonsense and I figured the ground game up there would be up to the task. Ryan was just icing ... didn't pan out that way. Can't call it a big win for Soetoro, but it is a big loss for Romney ...
edit on 6-11-2012 by usmconslaught because: spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If Obama takes Ohio he's got another 4 years, I'm calling it if that happens.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
As far as Ohio goes I thought I heard they are not counting absentee ballots till a later date. Is that confirmed or myth?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KeliOnyx

hugh turn out here in Va and some polling places that closed at 7 still had people on line at nine. Crazy !

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Hey Charles,

While there are negatives to think about - Fast and Furious being the one that you listed I tend to agree with as being negative and not propaganda based - there are positives too.

Many folks have gone kind of nutso lately screaming that a vote for either Obama or Romney is a lost cause - I point out that third party endeavors have garnered exactly two senate seats thus far. Not quite the showing one would expect by reading ATS.

Politics are complex things. And while I honestly do not feel that Obama has lived up to his promise - I don't fully fault him for it. An obstructionist Congress worked against things - and I think that Obama tried to "play ball" with interests that he should not have - such as Super PACs and the lobby.

My hope is that in term two he will come to understand those errors and move to effect some positive change.

As far as those who scream he killed our freedoms? Bush did also and Romney, IMO, also would.

Thus I vote for the guy I think has the greatest chance of having a motive to serve the interests that I hold dear. In this cycle that man is Obama.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Yeah I think it's BS to be honest. You cannot call anything when only 5% of the votes have been counted. Something tells me it's turning in to a race by the media outlets again for who's first to report what and they are just following each others lead again whether it's right or wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Florida and Wisconsin. Come on Ohio. We get those we got it in the bag.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Yep confirmed the 18th I believe the date is.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join