It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Fox calls Pennsylvania for Barry ... 149 -147 good guys with a slight lead

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
And Obummer is coming up along the rail

Its Mittens 154 to 143

From KFI

House 78 to 40, Republi cons
Senate 40 to 40 all tied up
edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Even though it would be pointless I wish they would at least do some kind of "Ending Debate" while the votes are being counted. It sure would make it a lot more interesting.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marker3221

Florida is gonna be decided by the people still standing in line.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I'm hearing

Obama 149

Romney 154

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
WHOO HOOO!!!!! They just called PA for Obama!!!!

Phew, that was close lol!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If Ohio goes to Obama with Pennsylvania gone, its very, very bad news for Romney - and with Michigan in the bag its looking good for the blues.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
reply to post by marker3221

Florida is gonna be decided by the people still standing in line.

Exactly! With almost 80% in, the difference is now around 300 votes!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: AP projects Romney wins in Ark. & Miss., Obama win in N.J. More

From the bing feed linked in the OP and elsewhere...

Romney is showing much higher than I anticipated. Maybe sobriety is destroying my spidey sense.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I want it to hurry up so I can know the outcome.

Also did everyone get their "I voted" sticker? I was quite disappointed with mine, I was hoping for some more pizazz. I stuck it on the fridge anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Don't forget the slug fest over the senate....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Where former president Obama lost this election was in the debates.. He just could not out debate Romney and it is very obvious now.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Republicans maintain majority in the House and are picking up seats. Breaking News for the shot drinkers up above

EDIT: Wisconsin goes Blue ... my landslide prediction is now officially kaput ...

edit on 6-11-2012 by usmconslaught because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

When the spidey sense is on the decline it is important to remember that the force is with us

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
For everyone watching CNN I have a new drinking game rule. Drink every time they say Balance of Power.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

link   
I cant believe this!!! What are you saying???? Do you people truly have no understanding of what your saying or the consequences of husaine winning??? YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLY NO LOVE FOR THIS GREAT AND BUEATIFUL COUNTRY!!!!!! You shuld be ashamed of yourselves. Were you not here for the last four years?? Did you not here what he's planing to do???? YOUR VERY LIVES ARE AT STAKE!!!! Those who respect themselves and this country know what a disaster him winning will be.. I mean I truly cant believe what your saying... Your happy and gleeful at the total distruction of the one shinning island the land of the free the home of the brave the one place people had hope to look to and your bathing in its blood like some kind of demonic ritual!!!! Oh god what is happing???? Are you truly that ignorant? Please say it aint so!! How can you feel this way...You know you dont have to be tought wrong from right its in you its in your core but some how you people have totaly ignored your self senses and have been brain washed and blinded to truth..... May the god of our understanding be what it may have mercy on us,, Oh god please save us for we know not what we do!!!! I know what you have done and i pray you will be judged acordingly, you cant hide the truth will find you again eventualy!!!!!
may the outcome be in Romneys favore amen
edit on 6-11-2012 by MetalGear1 because: pushed the wrong button please forgive

link   
reply to post by alomaha

A few hours later and yeah it looks like our guy is getting the sunshine state. Yay Obama !

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Has anyone yet taken into consideration the rioting that will ensue if Obama loses? It will NOT be pretty…!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221
If Ohio goes to Obama with Pennsylvania gone, its very, very bad news for Romney - and with Michigan in the bag its looking good for the blues.

When Romney wins Florida and Wisconsin he does not have to have ohio.

The Ohio statistic is a myth.

new topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join