Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The United States was hijacked by banking interests quite some time before 1913.

The original Union was usurped, and our lawful government was covertly overthrown by means of our own legal system.

The law has been used to rob our rightful nationality from us. In a nutshell the "United States" is legally defined as encompassing Washington D.C.

A "Citizen of the United States" is legally defined as a person whose nationality is derived from Washington D.C., but who RESIDES in one of the several states. Your domicil of origin is stationed in D.C.

Many people do not realize that there are more than 50 states in the Union, Washington D.C. is also a state in the Union.

This is important because the "United States" is not a country in the sense that people imagine it. The actual countries of our Union are the states, Ohio, Indiana, Maine, Oregon...ect. This can be easily proven.

Before the civil war, you were simply a citizen of the state you were born in. Your state was your country, but your state was also a member of the Union. You were a national of one of the states of the Union. Your domicil of origin was derived from the state in which you were born.

The "United States" is Washington D.C., and that is where your nationality, your domicil of origin, is derived, and you merely RESIDE in one of the several states. In doing so, you are a rebel against the de jure republic.

The elections that we participate in require us to be a "Citizen of the United States." You are reaffirming your own resident status each time you go to the poll to vote.

And when you vote you are choosing to keep a de facto empire in power.

This is why nothing changes, we are voting to keep the usurpers of our de jure republic in power.

www.pacalliance.us...
www.pacalliance.us...
edit on 6-11-2012 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

You aren't special or anything.

I don't remember saying that I was special.

I will have to guess that you are special!

My point was that the polls have not closed yet. It might be just a bit early to call the election.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Thank you. I am just trying to understand, that's all. I usually don't follow American politics so please excuse/deny my ignorance.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You shouldn't get too confident just yet; our Pa voting machines are rigged to not accept Obama votes and the race is still to close to call.

I even heard Romney is eyeing some modifications to Air Force Once when he wins.

Better get used to seeing that folks; this is the future of America.
(not sure if that's a good or bad thing though)

edit on 11/6/12 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Zaanny
Of course the group that hands out free money is going to get the majority vote.

Ya. Exactly. Look at how much money is shovelled at petrochemical (big oil) companies for no reason..30 billion a year.

Give em free money and of course they are going to try and sway elections towards their candyman (romney).

I didn't have a dog in this show. I'm thinking it's going to be a a close call.

But Saturn... I read the post about "handing out free money" and read your post in reply... I immediately thought of this pic...LOL...

Everyone has their hand in the revenue bag...rich, poor and middle class. The Gov steals your money when your employer writes your paycheck...digging into Uncle Sam's pocket to reclaim it seems to be the old rule of "turnabout is fair play".

Nah...just kidding....I hate that we are stuck with these two...oh well.
edit on 11/6/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

link   
If Obaoma wins it's a great day for America?

I though that happened 4 years and $5,000,000,000,000,000 in debt ago ago.

link   
Obama is the less of two evils so if I was from America and voting, he'd get my vote.

Mitt just seems like a religious warmongering loonie, kinda like Bush & Co...And the world doesn't want you to go down that path again...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I voted for Obama! Thanks for the thread Heff, will visit later.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Of course the group that hands out free money is going to get the majority vote.

Ya. Exactly. Look at how much money is shovelled at petrochemical (big oil) companies for no reason..30 billion a year.

Give em free money and of course they are going to try and sway elections towards their candyman (romney).

QE3 shovels more than that to the banks every month. Why then are the banks supporting Romney?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

You insinuated that "people with jobs" haven't voted yet. I'm telling you that just as many people with jobs have already voted, and your argument is faulty.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

You do realize that Congress approves budgets and spending? Right? That is the key.

Obama made some promises to the American people 4 years ago. I just want to guilt trip him into remembering the mandate he was handed and is being handed again. We want change in this country. If he wakes tomorrow with a second term in pocket? We, as a nation, need him to be strong enough and resolute enough to stand up and fight for us.

So, yes... Good day if he wins. It will show that the very vocal neoconservative movement is NOT the majority.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

IF your on the DOLE and have not worked.... EVER

You should loose the right to vote.

Its no different than buying votes.

Loose you're right to vote if you claim benefits? Wow, I'm sure if you ended up in a rut with no way out, you word soon be eating up that nonsense you just spouted...The economy is #ed, many good, willing to work people are receiving benefits. Don let the mass media's generalization blind you.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Both candidates make me want to vomit.

Not sure what to do here.

Somebody convince me lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I feel that in a way, the local politicians here might have a bigger impact for me over the next few years.

We're debating quite a few big issues, especially oil tax reform here...it's got the local parties playing dirty.

I feel that voting for a third party is almost a "cop out" so that the person voting can later say, "Well I didn'tvote for XXXXX!" I mean, I get that having a viable third party would be awesome -- but you're right about the candidates. Sorry, but Garry Johnson isn't exactly "presidential".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"Call me, if you change your mind"

link   
Oh Joy...four more years of "The most transparent Government ever"?

The lost of the 2nd Amendment?

More NDAA.

More SOPA.

More people on food stamps.

Higher energy costs.

More and more rights lost.

etc...etc.

On the bright side, he will continue his agenda which will pretty much destroy any credibility that the Democrats have left, giving rise to a third party.

link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Does anyone have a gnawing/worrysome/sinking feeling about all of this going into election day?

The predictions are so favorable to Obama, I can't help but think R-Money has something up his sleeve to swing the electoral votes his direction.

What I worry is that the polls were oversampling, and the electoral predictions might have been based on the 2008 election.

Let's not forget reports now that electronic machines are defaulting to Romney in some places (saw a video on another huge site I'm not sure I can link to).

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by superman2012

I apologize...I missed the bing part of your post. I think I did give some real data in my reply though...still friends?

Des

Haha, I missed this. Still friends? How about, never enemies?

Thanks Des!

link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by butcherguy

You insinuated that "people with jobs" haven't voted yet. I'm telling you that just as many people with jobs have already voted, and your argument is faulty.

I know what he is insinuating:

Democrat = unemployed = has all day to vote
Republican = hard working = can't vote until the work day is done

I believe he is suggesting that any lead that Obama may have early in the day will be cancelled out by the after work voters.

Well, I got news for anyone that believes such nonsense....there are just as many hardworking Democrats as there are Republicans and there are just as many unemployed Republicans as there are Democrats. Whatever trend the early exit polling shows will continue throughout the day until the polls close.

link   
I will be laughing later this evening when the results come in. You can only BS the american people for so long, the polls that have been tweaked in Obamas favor will so be made null and void and the true decision of the american public will be heard, not your MSM spin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join