It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If Mitt wins...
Are we going to have like, multiple First Ladies or something?
How's that work?

edit on 6-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This thread is awesome. Can you imagine the Dec 21st thread? Beezzer will be giving out free cookies. Destinyone will have the beverages and Huff the entertainment! I cannot wait!

edit on 11/6/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by usmconslaught

Gloating comes tomorrow. Tonight we party like it's 1999... Wait... No... THIS IS SPARTA... Dag nabbit... Umm...

Personally I'm stoked regardless of outcomes. Tonight has mostly reaffirmed my faith in America! After 5 or 6 months of vicious partisan bickering... to have a thread where both sides are showing their camaraderie and mutual respect? Amazing!

The American dream felt dead to me for a long time. Tonight that fire is burning within me again.

~Heff

Let's enjoy it while we can.

At least today there is a lot less end of the world threads. I've read way to many of them to count. Not saying that some didn't make sense but others...just way out there lol.

Remember Remember the 6th of November, the day ATS stood as one. We are ATS. We are united...We are....oh never mind. I can't think of anything else fun to say.

link   
Mittens 33-3 Fox

First Samual Adams of the night is open.

Such a beer snob...

link   

Originally posted by alomaha
Obama is gaining ground in Fla! That's very important because if Romney looses Florida than it's bye bye...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 6-11-2012 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

Only because the mostly democratic precincts have been counted.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
This thread is awesome. Can you imagine the Dec 21st thread? Beezzer will be giving out free cookies. Desityone will have the beverages and Huff the entertainment! I cannot wait!

It will be like Y2K or a big flashbang going off; you'll be blinded by the hype but once the shock wears off we'll realize that nothing really happened, other than our solar system continues to coast through the universe.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We need a bachelor president that would be great for gossip news and the daily show.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

It's from Stone Brewery in San Diego. They are very much a West Coast brewery. Lots of straight hops without much of the citrus flavors you see on the East Coast.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It would be funny if they changed the faces depending on the score at Fox.

Put up one of those frowning photos when they are behind...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I am gonna puke ...I have been to many Health Insurance meetings... Obama care will dive up Insurance premiums by %40 in my state....I will be out of work!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
I am gonna puke ...I have been to many Health Insurance meetings... Obama care will dive up Insurance premiums by %40 in my state....I will be out of work!

My hubby will probably be out of work if Mitt wins.

So there you go.

link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954

been in and out of work (looking for work one year +) since bush

link   

Originally posted by kawika

Finishing off the last of the Boston Lager then riding the rest of the night out with Latitude 48 ... If liking Sam makes us snobs then so be it ... besides the bottle tells me he was not only a brewer but a patriot ... go snobs

link   

Originally posted by usmconslaught

Originally posted by kawika

Finishing off the last of the Boston Lager then riding the rest of the night out with Latitude 48 ... If liking Sam makes us snobs then so be it ... besides the bottle tells me he was not only a brewer but a patriot ... go snobs

best beer...period

link   
Obama continues to break away in Florida, if that goes blue it will be a huge upset for Romney!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Obama is gaining ground in Fla! That's very important because if Romney looses Florida than it's bye bye...

www.foxnews.com...

Not all of them, to be honest. But I chalked up Florida to Romney a while ago so I'm not really gonna be bitter if Obama loses it. He's had a better showing down there then I thought he would, TBTH.

Also this thread needs more music, but I don't feel qualified to share any yet. I'm scared to share some of the Disco Biscuits grooves I've been listening to on the off chance there's some Phish fans lurking around. Would hate to start a fan fight on this thread.

edit on 6/11/12 by Sink the Bismarck! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by usmconslaught

Yup...Master Chief Harris got me hooked on it when I was out west.

It is that or nothing for me...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

www.foxnews.com...

Well with 36% in, Obama is leading with more than 100.000 votes over there. But who knows, maybe you're right.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have been working on starting my own business. (In Panama) With US ties.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
John and Ken are on with Tim Conway on KFI

Mittens 49-3 DING-DONG!
edit on 6-11-2012 by kawika because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join