Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 2
85
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How come on the bing results, it doesn't show any of the state information? Are these just early votes showing up so far?




posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Best post I've seen today.....


Des



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
How come on the bing results, it doesn't show any of the state information? Are these just early votes showing up so far?


wishful thinking....

Des



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Of course the group that hands out free money is going to get the majority vote.

IF your on the DOLE and have not worked.... EVER

You should loose the right to vote.

Its no different than buying votes.


I would suggest that the group you are referring to can't be bothered with voting.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Maybe...but I'm looking for a more serious answer. Does the percentage between the two, and votes, show up before any of the state info shows up? Or are these just the early votes?



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Mitt Romney does not find this thread amusing.



Romney 7.8% chance to win, Obama 92.2%


americablog.com...

He still has a chance to win, a 7.8% according to Nate Silver. Hang in there!



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Hefficide
 


I really should start a beezzer's Official ATS Mitt Romney Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

Cause you're goin' DOWN buddy!



few more hours beez were going to throw our fingers in there sad little faces when mr potus goes bye bye

nananabooboo


+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I heard that some people that work for a living are going to be voting later today.

After they finish working.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Maybe...but I'm looking for a more serious answer. Does the percentage between the two, and votes, show up before any of the state info shows up? Or are these just the early votes?


It's going to be a nail biter until after all the votes are in and counted. My little rural community of only 478 registered voters is having a record turnout as of 11:30 this morning, when I voted. We haven't a clue how many other precincts will have similar showings. Emotions are running high, and many who haven't bothered to vote in previous elections, are deciding to throw a dog in this fight. Any projections based solely on previous numbers are kinda moot at this point.

Is that serous enough for you....


Des



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
well heff called it guess i should fall in line and vote obama, since its already in the bag.
reading this reminds me of this thread for some reason The Accusations Are True ATS - I Do Have An Agenda And I Have Been Manipulating You! My Confession Just sayin.

I do love reading your threads and your posts btw.
And good luck with your early prediction, im sick of that sad bunny face.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
lol. Bit early, but sure, why not

-does the snoopy dance on top of the social conservatism grave.

Anyhow. not going to take this for granted. Turnout is critical, and voter surpression has been rampant...eventually people are going to get disenfranchised after 7-8+ hours in line



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If EITHER of them landslides this..... I predict serious incidents of fighting between normal citizens by late tonight and actual violence in the open by morning.


Sorry I don't see this happening. We may be not the smartest bunch of people on this planet, but violence over a fairly normal election? Puh-leeeeeze.


+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy
 


Some people who work for a living voted before work. Some are voting over lunch. Some are voting after work. Others voted early. Some people who work 60+ hours a week are off on Tuesdays, or work nights. Some took today off because election day is their "superbowl."

You aren't special or anything.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If EITHER of them landslides this..... I predict serious incidents of fighting between normal citizens by late tonight and actual violence in the open by morning. Real people. Real Americans getting hurt or killed. ....and it doesn't matter WHICH one would landslide. Either outcome will have the other laughing hysterically at the idea such lopsided results can be taken seriously.....then turning to cold rage when realizing they WILL be taken seriously.


Been hearing this line since Clinton.
And no..people moan and gripe for a day or two, then move on as normal.
Tomorrow, no matter who won, you still gotta goto work.

This is a football game. The winning team will do the touchdown dance, spike the football, etc..the losing team will curse and go to bed..

And then we will have more conspiracys for 4 years from the losing team.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Maybe...but I'm looking for a more serious answer. Does the percentage between the two, and votes, show up before any of the state info shows up? Or are these just the early votes?


It's going to be a nail biter until after all the votes are in and counted. My little rural community of only 478 registered voters is having a record turnout as of 11:30 this morning, when I voted. We haven't a clue how many other precincts will have similar showings. Emotions are running high, and many who haven't bothered to vote in previous elections, are deciding to throw a dog in this fight. Any projections based solely on previous numbers are kinda moot at this point.

Is that serous enough for you....


Des


Yes it was, unfortunately it didn't answer my question though. I was asking specifically on the numbers on the bing results that Heff posted the link to. No states are showing anything other than 0% and N/A, how did they get the percentages and numbers up top?



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm in, this victory is one of my prerequisites to a better America. Can't wait for the new SCOTUS Justices.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 


I apologize...I missed the bing part of your post. I think I did give some real data in my reply though...still friends?

Des



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Of course the group that hands out free money is going to get the majority vote.


Ya. Exactly. Look at how much money is shovelled at petrochemical (big oil) companies for no reason..30 billion a year.

Give em free money and of course they are going to try and sway elections towards their candyman (romney).



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Can't wait for the new SCOTUS Justices.


This is by far the #1 reason I voted for Obama 37 times.
J/k I only voted once, but I was serious about the primary reason he got my vote.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 


I'm actively researching that - but so far the best guess I can come up with is early voting results or a predictive algorithm based upon the other the four links included in the same graphic ( Cook ratings/RCP poll/2008 results/2004 results )

Also - I am ( as time permits ) trying to find a few other sites, as they become active, to use as comparatives.

~Heff





new topics

top topics



 
85
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join