It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Yep, that's a party hat.

Looks like a Democratic Party hat though.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
Heff... Obama wins we lose!
Romney wins we lose!

hopeless change ......

Exactly. There is nothing to celebrate, I'm so surprised at how many people on this website are still supporting the red & blue system. It's like why the f** are you even here?? To read about Ufos????

None of the red & blue folks care to answer to why their guy supports
NDAA, drones, trap wire, patriot act, etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

No we dont. This is still America last time I looked.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Bush accidentally voted for Obama

Hehe. I guess he got confused by the voting machine and accidentally voted for Obama. When he tried to fix it, he thought "cast vote" meant get rid of your vote. The election officials wouldn't let him recast his vote. Too funny.

That info needs to be verified.

I think someone's yanking a chain.

link   
The vast majority of the polls, pollsters and "experts" are usually wrong, election after election. You'd think they'd be more humble. Only 2 polling organizations have been correct in predicting presidential elections over the past 3 decades, or so. GALLOP and RASMUSSEN. This year Rasmussen has declined to call a winner in advance because the results of their data say that the race is too close for anyone to predict.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
Oh and JUST FYI, any of you Romney or Obama supporters get mad about loosing tonight,
I am waiting on my property line with a 12 gauge..

I'll be waiting on MY property line with 80 proof.

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by gangdumstyle

Can we do shots before you shoot us?
Might make the end a bit more pleasant.

So is this the official ats presidential party thread?

I don't shoot drunks unless their drunk looters.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For the doomsayers....

Why the next president is lucky

Partisans always prefer victory to defeat, but in retrospect some elections look like poisoned chalices. Jimmy Carter’s narrow victory over Gerald Ford in 1976, for example, merely saddled the Democrats with the blame for economic problems that were global in scope and paved the way for Ronald Reagan’s 1980 election. In 2004, Democrats were desperate to boot George W. Bush from office, but his second term wound up being uneventful in policy terms, and John Kerry’s defeat allowed his party to duck a financial crisis that almost certainly would have come about one way or another.

Moody’s Analytics, for example, published an analysis of the economic outlook back in April that has 11.7 million jobs over the next four years as its baseline forecast. Macroeconomic Advisers has made a similar forecast, calling for 12.3 million jobs over the next four years.

There’s no reason to think 2013-2016 will see the kind of super-fast growth we saw in the late-1930s or mid-1980s, but it’s overwhelmingly likely that the next four or five years will look a lot better than the past four or five. That means whoever wins the election is likely to get a similar halo, and our understanding of Obama’s legacy will hang in the balance. At a telling moment on the infamous 47 percent tape, Romney told donors that “if we win on Nov. 6, there will be a great deal of optimism about the future of this country,” meaning that “we’ll see capital come back, and we’ll see—without actually doing anything—we’ll actually get a boost in the economy.”

This do-nothing approach to economic recovery was roundly mocked. But Romney is probably right: He won’t have to do anything to preside over a recovery. And neither will Obama. And that, paradoxically, is part of what makes the stakes in this election so high.

Source

The future is a reason to hope and be optimistic! And the even better news? The population is becoming a LOT more active in understanding and participating in these things than previously was the case. Thanks to the Internet we have much more access to information than our predecessors had.

The change is coming. Not the change promised by any politician. But the change that knowledge empowers us all to claim.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LightWarrior11

And here I was trying not to be negative, and you have to bring reality crashing in with you.....

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
Of course the group that hands out free money is going to get the majority vote.

IF your on the DOLE and have not worked.... EVER

You should loose the right to vote.

Its no different than buying votes.

You'll probably find if you remove those votes...Obama still wins. And let's not forget, there's a lot more "free money" handed out besides what goes to welfare.

Though Heff, let's not call and end to the failed Reagonomics yet. Neocons still have control of the purse strings in the HOR. The next two years is key. A little further back from the brink of economic doom and people will start realizing how far we've come. Then, maybe, Dems will have enough control to set the nation on a path which benefits the citizens of the US more than it does the foreign-based, tax-dodging corporations.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Bad attitudes never help anything. Good thing things are not really as bad as you feel they are. Did you eat anything today ?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Its 5 PM on the east coast. Are they making any projections yet ?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Unscientific as shhh...

But, Obama's won the Guam straw poll - and by a wider margin than he did in 2008. While Guam doesn't get to have any representation in the Electoral College, the straw poll's accurately predicted the winner of every Presidential race for the last 26-odd years.

For your consideration.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I think 4 years from now, there should be a 3 shot minimum before you enter the polling place. Talk about voter turnout!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Remember this?

Its already decided.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon

And here I was trying not to be negative, and you have to bring reality crashing in with you.....

Sorry, I'm the negative nancy of the party because I can't drink or smoke at this time. I'll just go sit in the corner now

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Great thread Heff! Honestly, at first I thought it was oozing sarcasm, but realized you were just telling it as you see it.

I voted Johnson, but I think we voted with the same intentions; to vote against the neocons and hope to see some results.

If Obama wins, at least he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected and maybe we can get those results.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

It's cool, you can DD, and I'll take the next turn!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just to refresh.....

Without Ohio Electorate vote Romney’s done

According to the R.N.C, there has never been a Republican candidate voted to the presidency without winning Ohio.

This explains the unprecedented campaign funds and energy expended in Ohio by both campaigns.

To date, Ohio has been bombarded by hundreds if not thousands of television campaign ads, as the candidates and their volunteers canvas the state as influence peddlers. As of this writing, the Romney campaign has spent no less than $100 million in swing states (including Ohio) on advertising, with the Obama campaign exceeding that figure.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, Heff.. in case there was any question as to the validity of astrologers and prediction... lets place this here to see just how accurate they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join