It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Do all republicans think that we dems are all on welfare ? This Dem pays her own way, thank you very much. We're a two dem two paycheck family and we do just fine. But ya know what? There are folks out there that do need a hand up or a hand out and its a good thing that we dems are here for those folks because the republicans sure wouldnt be.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
A star and flag for you sir!

I am truly excited today. GO OBAMA!!!!!

I can't wait to see Beezzer's new avatar.

What is that silly bunny going to do?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ha! I just had bourbon and...silver rum? Yeah, silver rum this morning. Luckily, it wore off before I got to the booths. Can't imagine what I would have decided under the influence!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Annee is cool.

I have starred her more than anyone else that I disagree with for the large part.

link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Screw that noise, Beezzer... show them your WAR FACE!!!!

link   

Originally posted by sixswornsermon
reply to post by Annee

+1 for Scotch on the rocks with a splash of water.

Scotch on the rocks and you have to keep sipping until the correct amount of melt takes place...the sweet spot. Then there's nothing like it. Scotch sucks outside of the sweet spot.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Today had the biggest turnout I've ever seen in my community of a couple thousand. I did not expect to have to stand in line, and the line was a long one. Perhaps people HAVE been paying attention.

link   
reply to post by karen61560

Just like any guy on a rickety bike, sometimes ya need a push to get moving. It's hard for a plane to just fly up if it's standing still - it needs momentum!
edit on 6-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Welcome to ATS..all the gory Bunny details are in this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

D

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaanny

Do all republicans think that we dems are all on welfare ? This Dem pays her own way, thank you very much. We're a two dem two paycheck family and we do just fine. But ya know what? There are folks out there that do need a hand up or a hand out and its a good thing that we dems are here for those folks because the republicans sure wouldnt be.

Not all Republicans are evil. Like all Democrats are not lazy. These generalizations are not helping either side.

We are all human, we only differ in the manner in which we believe the federal government should be run.

With that being said, I really hope Romney wins, but if not I'll continue to do my daily routine and care for my family and such.

link   
Thanks for turning ATS into a Political circus ...Your awesome

link   

reply to post by Zaanny

Do all democrats think that we republicans don't believe in welfare ? Not only do we believe in a safety net for those down on their luck, but we are also big on private charitable gifts. I think there is a lot of misunderstanding all the way around. I think part of it is that republicans actually think it's better to create a climate for the creation of jobs rather than a climate where welfare is growing instead.
edit on 6-11-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

This thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Romney loses, mmbers get to pick my avatar and they get a humble apology from me.

link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
reply to post by Hefficide

Have you lost your mind? I thought this was going to be a good thread...until I read it...pandering to the left/right, my team your team paradigm that gets everyone worked up and in a fit in the first place?

liberal vs conservation crap again? This time by someone I honestly thought knew better and could see the bigger picture...I thought you could see the charade for what it was...the division for what it was...the divide and conquer blue team red team for WHAT IT WAS!!!!

Either this thread is epic sarcasm or you have slipped back into the political slumber...

Obama won??...the heralding of a new age??? you have GOT to be kidding me....

I usually like your pov and your threads Heff but good lord you have sunk back into the illusion.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

Dont worry Heff, this is only one mans opinion. We are all entitled to ours and he to his. ( Even if it is wrong LOL)

link   
reply to post by JustMike

guilty as charged!!!

Sorry all, I will edit from now on and hope to keep the quote box. (I always seem to lose the dang thing when I edit
)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
Thanks for turning ATS into a Political circus ...Your awesome

Right...like this one thread, out of thousands...defines ATS.....

Des

link   
If Obama doesn't win I will be shocked, i'm not even a Romney supporter but i'm very worried for the future. I don't think Obama or Romney have any good plans on how to fix this situation, I just hope some of those experts who were right about the financial crisis 08 aren't right again about the future of the economy.

link   
reply to post by essanance

Really... you want to credit me for spawning politics on ATS? Well thanks - but I am pretty sure that the subject was here before I was

~Heff

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
[Snip]

Annie...I haven't ever starred you this much in the past...Scotch with a splash here too...

See, we can find common ground in this election process...

Des

LOL

Oh - we'd probably get along great in person.

But - its a forum for arbitrary viewpoints. So we're arbitrary

[Mod note: excessive mulit-layer quotes removed. I left the one being replied to. Please edit your quotes down or use the "reply to" tag. Thanks. ~Mike]
edit on 6/11/12 by JustMike because: As above...

link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I need a word with you privatly if possible.

Why am I getting stars for this post?
edit on 6-11-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join