It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

And after 2 years of political fighting here on ATS, it's nice to blow off some steam, have a few cyber drinks with some worthy opponents, and laugh.

Lord knows we need to laugh.

We agree again.

Happening a bit to often latley.

Here's to you Beezer.

I'm rather partial to the Islay Malts. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by Hefficide

I think you better check out back, there's some shennanigans happening in the hot tub. By the looks of it, it seems the third party people have overtaken the tub.

That's just beezzer.

He had Mexican for lunch...

No-one told me the pump was broken.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Yes...here are a couple....

elections.huffingtonpost.com...

electoralmap.net...

One of these maps is a predictions map...where wagers are placed.

There are many more online...and I found these through google.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Your first post implied that people who work, haven't voted yet, I was just letting you know some have. Never said we were the only votes in America. You asked for stats, I gave you examples.
reply to post by froglegs79

You gave me a story about your family.

Here is an example of a story:

Everyone in my extended family (97 strong) works during the day. Their job is far away from the polling place. None of them have voted yet. We are all going to vote ten minutes before the polls close. We have three school buses that we are driving there.

Do you believe the story that I wrote?

BTW: Here is my post that you say implied that people that work haven't voted yet...

I heard that some people that work for a living are going to be voting later today. After they finish working.

Some people haven't voted yet.... that is what you need to read there.

edit on 6-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

I don't require you to belive what I wrote. Do I believe your "story"? I don't think it matters if I do or don't. You implied that people who work have not voted yet (you know the broad generalization that all Obama supporters are unemployed well fair queens). I provided you examples of peole who work who have already voted. The End.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

And after 2 years of political fighting here on ATS, it's nice to blow off some steam, have a few cyber drinks with some worthy opponents, and laugh.

We agree again.

Here's to you Beezer.

OOOH, nice.

What I'm having. (now I feel like I'm slumming
)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

We agree again.

Here's to you Beezer.

I agree, a few friendly drinks for both sides of the isle, may mellow tempers a bit...here's my contribution to the open bar...

Des

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
DAMN!

I picked the wrong month to quit drinking

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by NavyDoc

Here's the one I am currently watching - the CNN map.

You are watching a prediction map that is not going to change; not a live actual results map. No wonder you are so giddy for your guy.

We won't see any results until the polls start closing in a couple hours.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Everyone,

I posted this link in another thread, but thought I would put it here as well. I like to follow the money and watch the markets, since the super rich tend to have pretty good intelligence when it comes to things that may affect their wealth.

Wall Street gains hint at possible Romney victory

Energy and defense stocks are rising steadily, which most forecasters believe indicates confidence in a Romney victory.

May or may not hold true, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

Is it beer-30 yet???

Thanks for the headsup

We're all still waiting for beezzer to get it together enough to make a beer run....
edit on 6-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I doubt mo. is red.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Everyone,

I posted this link in another thread, but thought I would put it here as well. I like to follow the money and watch the markets, since the super rich tend to have pretty good intelligence when it comes to things that may affect their wealth.

Energy and defense stocks are rising steadily, which most forecasters believe indicates confidence in a Romney victory.

Is it beer-30 yet???

Thanks for the headsup

We're all still waiting for beezzer to get it together enough to make a beer run....

Sorry, someone put a Duran Duran CD in, I gotta do "Hungry Like The Wolf" before I go anywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
DAMN!

Annee my friend, politics and voting time has caused many a strong willed person to fall off the wagon, roll under it, get ran over by another wagon, and drink what I call the drink of voting time. I call it a ROmBama : 1 part pepto bismol to 5 parts Southern Comfort.

edit on 6-11-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Zaanny

LOL, I love how everything comes back to the poor in this election. Lets put up the numbers you spend on poor people next to the money you spend on weapons and military.

I'm not american, but every time I see one of these threads pop up, people immediately jump in and say Obama is the poor man's vote, which I don't believe the case at all.

It would be like saying Romney is the rich guys vote... WAIT A SEC.

But seriously, If you can spend money to kill people you don't know, you can spend money to help your neighbours. Thats right, neighboUrs.

link   

Originally posted by primus2012

You are watching a prediction map that is not going to change; not a live actual results map. No wonder you are so giddy for your guy.

We won't see any results until the polls start closing in a couple hours.

Well aware!

That's obviously the case - but in comparing Electoral prediction maps, exit polling info and social media I am hoping that some hints of what is to come over the next 2 hours will start to be defined.

~Heff

link   

Everyone,

Is it beer-30 yet???

Thanks for the headsup

Sorry, someone put a Duran Duran CD in, I gotta do "Hungry Like The Wolf" before I go anywhere.

Doesn't that song bode disastrous for a fluffy bunny like yourself???

That's like me jamming out to "Kill the White Man" or something...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

Notice the universities on Obama, and all the banks on Romney...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

PLEASE NOTE

Some members here are having some very spirited and respectful exchanges. This is good.

However, some members have been quoting all the previous exchanges in their replies and they get four or five levels of "quotes" deep. This is not good.

PLEASE -- if you want to quote a post, quote the minimum you need for that reply. Multiple layers of quotes begin to look absurd and are simply unnecessary. So keep it trimmed down!

Alternatively, just use the "reply to" tag and let members take it from there if they really want to check back on everything that was said.

Thank you.

~Mike

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Doesn't that song bode disastrous for a fluffy bunny like yourself???

That's like me jamming out to "Kill the White Man" or something...

I'm a bunny with an attitude.

Once Obama loses though, I just hope no-one goes, "It's wabbit season!"

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by Trustfund

Notice the universities on Obama, and all the banks on Romney...

Idealists versus pragmatists?

Sorry for interjecting.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by Annee
DAMN!

Annee my friend, politics and voting time has caused many a strong willed person to fall off the wagon, roll under it, get ran over by another wagon, and drink what I call the drink of voting time. I call it a ROmBama : 1 part pepto bismol to 5 parts Southern Comfort.

That sounds horrible.

I'm a Scotch and Water Woman. How much water depends

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join