Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'll save you a Pretzel.

The widescreen is behind the bars in the corner. (So it doesn't get broken when the Romney supporters throw bottles at it after Obama is announced the winner)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

I'll save you a Pretzel.

The widescreen is behind the bars in the corner. (So it doesn't get broken when the Romney supporters throw bottles at it after Obama is announced the winner)

We don't throw bottles.

We outsource and have people in India and China throw bottles over there.

Less mess to clean up.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

That's cool.

I parked on Heff's lawn. There was no street parking available. I hope he doesn't mind.

Those weren't his favorite roses were they?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That actually works... between the cold/flu that I've had for the past two to three weeks, Halloween, and the election cycle - my lawn is overgrown right now anyway! You parking there might just keep the neighbors from complaining.

Oh, the open bar is in the kitchen. Drink up... I told the guy at the liquor store to bill Beezzer

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

That actually works... between the cold/flu that I've had for the past two to three weeks, Halloween, and the election cycle - my lawn is overgrown right now anyway! You parking there might just keep the neighbors from complaining.

Oh, the open bar is in the kitchen. Drink up... I told the guy at the liquor store to bill Beezzer

Because you're making Grasshoppers, I get a "green" loan from the government.

Drink up!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I have read a few electoral maps.

In the swing states of Virginia, Florida and North Carolina...it looks like Romney has those.

In the swing states of New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada...President Obama has a slight edge.

For me (right now) the race it still too close to call.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was just reading the Twitter Gov feed and the indications are that Obama has the advantage based upon Tweeted statements.

Interesting to see if the cyber generation is indicative of the nation as a whole - or if the non Internet folks will prove to be a cyber-silent behemoth.

~Heff

link   
4 letters on why you're wrong - O - H - I - O.
The fix is in and they're going to steal it like they did in 2000.
Everyone stay clear of urban areas once the SHTF.
Everyone will be thinking Barry has it in the bag until the morning surprise.

Just my 2 Centavos on the matter.

link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I have read a few electoral maps.

In the swing states of Virginia, Florida and North Carolina...it looks like Romney has those.

In the swing states of New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nevada...President Obama has a slight edge.

For me (right now) the race it still too close to call.

Do you have any links? I'm getting bupkis on google.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Glad to see you're keeping your sense of humor!

So many Obama people dancing around makes me think this is going to take a very sharp turn to the RIGHT later tonight.

Something about this doesn't feel quite right (the numbers coming into this) -- and I don't think the big banks and Romney supporters are going to let Obama win.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Here's the one I am currently watching - the CNN map.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I think you better check out back, there's some shennanigans happening in the hot tub. By the looks of it, it seems the third party people have overtaken the tub.

And who on Earth let the GOP people pick the music? Meatloaf on repeat? What!!!?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by beezzer

Glad to see you're keeping your sense of humor!

So many Obama people dancing around makes me think this is going to take a very sharp turn to the RIGHT later tonight.

Something about this doesn't feel quite right (the numbers coming into this) -- and I don't think the big banks and Romney supporters are going to let Obama win.

I still believe in the system. The people will be heard tonight.

One way or another.

And after 2 years of political fighting here on ATS, it's nice to blow off some steam, have a few cyber drinks with some worthy opponents, and laugh.

Lord knows we need to laugh.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The Cops just turned up and arrested Jill Stein.

Seems she was trying to get in but Beezer said she wasn't invited.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

One way or another.

And after 2 years of political fighting here on ATS, it's nice to blow off some steam, have a few cyber drinks with some worthy opponents, and laugh.

And this, Sir, is why you have my utter respect and are considered by me to be an outstanding person and a friend.

Good people are good people - regardless of politics!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

I think you better check out back, there's some shennanigans happening in the hot tub.

That's just beezzer.

He had Mexican for lunch...
edit on 6-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

The Cops just turned up and arrested Jill Stein.

Seems she was trying to get in but Beezer said she wasn't invited.

Doesn't everyone has to pay their fair share? (of the pony keg?)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Back in the day, it was illegal to predict an election, exit poll or "declare" a winner before the polls closed. People just didn't do it, they were expected to be fair and impartial.

For_one_whole_day.

There are a ton of skullduggery measures being played out today to influence voting. Not that it matters who wins "the Prize".

My vision is of Hillary in the state department, hands on hips, tapping her toe, "Are we done already? Can we just get back to war? I want to be able to say I came, I saw, and another president died. Chop Chop!"

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by beezzer

One way or another.

And this, Sir, is why you have my utter respect and are considered by me to be an outstanding person and a friend.

Good people are good people - regardless of politics!

~Heff

Right back atcha, boss!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Everyone,

I posted this link in another thread, but thought I would put it here as well. I like to follow the money and watch the markets, since the super rich tend to have pretty good intelligence when it comes to things that may affect their wealth.

Wall Street gains hint at possible Romney victory

Energy and defense stocks are rising steadily, which most forecasters believe indicates confidence in a Romney victory.

May or may not hold true, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

Is it beer-30 yet???

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join