Heffs ATS Barack Obama Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+51 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes, it is noon on Election Day - and, yes, it's all far from over.... Or is it?

The Prediction Model

Source
(As of this writing the above source is error 503'ing? But it wasn't 30 minutes ago...)

And the latest from Bing Elections.

Since I have never been the type to hedge bets or take the safe route out of any situation - I'm pulling a Babe Ruth and calling it! I'm pointing to the bleachers and stating that Obama has this thing completely tied up and in the bag.

This thread is a place for us all to track and record the events of the day for posterity. A place to keep the record straight so that we'll have a reference tool, over the coming days, when the spin and disinfo begins.

Today is a great day America - it's the beginning of the end for the doctrine of Reaganomics. The last gasp of the neoconservative influence upon this nation. A day when we can finally stop playing around with the demons of social Darwinism and corporate superiority and start putting things back to good.

One of the character traits of liberals is that we are laid back and compassionate. We don't go for the jugular vein - as many of our more conservative nemesis are wont to do. But today is OUR day - and we deserve to gloat a little! Let us allow our voices to be heard! We've fought the good fight and now we will reap the spoils of war!

As we claim victory here - we also must refocus and begin the process of holding our elected officials accountable. No more status quo. No more catering to the right. We have to protect those who are being disenfranchised by the establishment currently - because there but for the grace go we...

This is the dawn of a new paradigm people. How that works out is totally up to us. It's time for that change that we were promised. We have earned it. We deserve it. And now.... We demand it.

Congratulations on your second term as President of the United States, Mr Barack Obama. Now... do the right thing. Adhere to the mandate the people have given you.

God Bless America.

~Heff

edit on 11/6/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Let me be the first to join you. I'm calling it right now; it's Obama with a cake walk victory.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You mean Pedro isn't going to win?????????

Where was the spoiler alert?!!!!

I heard there will be dancing at this celebration?

Not really much to find of romney dancing pon di google....
edit on 6-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
link   
Of course the group that hands out free money is going to get the majority vote.

IF your on the DOLE and have not worked.... EVER

You should loose the right to vote.

Its no different than buying votes.

+12 more 
link   
A star and flag for you sir!

I am truly excited today. GO OBAMA!!!!!

I can't wait to see Beezzer's new avatar.

link   
I am hoping for an Obama win myself, not because I share any particular connection with the candidate, rather I fear the possibility of rioting if he doesn't win.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If you jinx Obama and give us four years of hell I swear to God...

Voted Obama so I'm another vote in his order.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I hope that Obama wins but I'm seriously afraid of Romneys donors. The banking cartel WANTS Obama gone, and Romney in his seat.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I really should start a beezzer's Official ATS Mitt Romney Victory Tracking and Celebration Thread!

Cause you're goin' DOWN buddy!

link   

Congratulations!!!!

I was going to go vote for Romney but then I read your thread and realized there isn't any point now.

And to think those silly officials said polls were open until 7pm...

link   
Of course Obama will win. America isn't ready to part with the Obama Phenomenon.

+66 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Have you lost your mind? I thought this was going to be a good thread...until I read it...pandering to the left/right, my team your team paradigm that gets everyone worked up and in a fit in the first place?

liberal vs conservation crap again? This time by someone I honestly thought knew better and could see the bigger picture...I thought you could see the charade for what it was...the division for what it was...the divide and conquer blue team red team for WHAT IT WAS!!!!

Either this thread is epic sarcasm or you have slipped back into the political slumber...

Obama won??...the heralding of a new age??? you have GOT to be kidding me....

I usually like your pov and your threads Heff but good lord you have sunk back into the illusion.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It appears that the Republicans will dominate the Senate... but the POTUS race? Romney is in TROUBLE!

~Heff

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Voted "none of the above" in the only way possible -- made some selections on important local races that matter to me, and a Congressional race... then did not pick a Presidential candidate as neither have earned my vote (and this time around, the 3rd party candidates are all idiots).

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
A star and flag for you sir!

I am truly excited today. GO OBAMA!!!!!

I can't wait to see Beezzer's new avatar.

Indeed.

180 x 470 pixels of pure humiliation for Bugs........hehe

edit on 6-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Personally, I hate the paradigm. But as a person with a social conscience... I'm working with the materials available to me. Putting an end to supply side economics and the Reagan doctrine is of primary importance IMO.

So... Sun Tzu would approve of my approach.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I was reviewing the cartoon that you included in your post and it occurred to me that Romney's "top 10" contributors, as powerful as they are, are no match for Obama's "top 10". The livelihood of Romney's 10 are entirely dependent upon the technology provided by Obama's 10. If the bankers really wanted to play games, it wouldn't take much effort at all for the technology companies to paralyze them.

I know this was off topic, but I found it to be an interesting observation.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If EITHER of them landslides this..... I predict serious incidents of fighting between normal citizens by late tonight and actual violence in the open by morning. Real people. Real Americans getting hurt or killed. ....and it doesn't matter WHICH one would landslide. Either outcome will have the other laughing hysterically at the idea such lopsided results can be taken seriously.....then turning to cold rage when realizing they WILL be taken seriously.

Personally...even if my guy appears to be winning..I have no actual plans to celebrate. Not yet. If Romney wins, it'll be a quiet and satisfied smile of a job well done by all....while being painfully aware that this is likely FAR from over in the minds of about 50% of the population.

50%....either side.
The last 4-6 elections have born that % out at being just about dead on, regardless who won or who was sitting in office. We're divided damn near even. So...if there is a 2/3rd result for either man, the calls of B.S. will be deafening.

^^ One Bunny's prediction.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: correcting typo

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Adhere to the mandate the people have given you.

The track record is astounding.

I can't blame the American people though, they aren't really given a choice...well they are, but they follow the herd/mob mentality.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I hope you are right, I really do.

Not because I support president Obama. I just honestly think America deserves what is about to commence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join