It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montreal Area Members

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well it seems there is defintely some interest for a meet-up.

I was just looking for a casual meeting over drinks in Montreal but if we want to organise something bigger where people drive a couple of hours from surrounding areas I'm up for that too.

Not sure about timing or place.

Let's keep an eye on this thread and see how many people are interested and to discuss where and when.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I live on the north shore of montreal...dans le 450 hehehe

Je parle fran�ais
I really like this forum but...I always argue with americans fanatics hehehe

Let's keep united
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If you're serious about this, someone has to step up to the plate and make arrangements. This idea has bounced around many times but the only time a meet came to fruition was went cmdrkeenkid took it upon himself to spearhead it. u2u hi, if you want, he'll let you know how to do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I think we are (in montreal) very opened minded, we are peaceful and hate politic! hehehehe
I love it here, but I don't like winters

Am�lie

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm all for a meet...but for the sake of all that's sensible and logical, please, please please make it for a time when the white-outs aren't killing motorists. I live in the lee of Lake Huron, where the local highway is closed weeks at a time. To get to Montreal we would have to travel northeast where there is more snow and colder temps. Unless I was flying, i wouldn't even consider it, since most of the roads are secondary, lonely and dangerous.
Highway 401 from Detroit to Montreal would be the primary route for most coming out of the south, and in good weather is not too bad in winter. Coming across at Niagara Falls is a much worse trip, with the Hamilton Skyway kinda scary in icy, windy conditions.
Environment Canada, our illustrious weather forecaster, is calling for an early, snowy cold winter. I haven't checked the Farmers Almanac yet, but the old timers here are calling for a rough winter like we had in the late 70's.
Anyways...the ladies always look much happier when their knees aren't freezing, so I vote for the Jazz Festival as the best time. I bet there would be people coming from all over to the meet once they find out what kind of scene would await them there.
Someone mentioned Quebec City as well...and I have to agree. QC is one of the loveliest cities I have ever visited in all of North America ( sorry, Vancouver, but to me you're only beautiful from a distance)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join