It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music of an ATS member :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello, I would like to ask that you check out the music I created quite recently actually. The music is very soft piano style. Kind of relaxing

Maybe you can leave some feedback or whatever, im not sure. But I would love for you guys to be able to listen to it because I myself am quite impressed with the end results.

Star Piano Water Remix
Star Piano Trance Remix

I hope you guys enjoy
Thank you ever so kindly and God Bless

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

Thanks for sharing, you're definitely talented.
Did you do all of the programming from the light percussion and etherical sounds as well?
I could see this doing well with a 'New Age' audience, or for sound tracks.
Piano sounds great!
What all did you use to record it?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Love it!

Don't ever stop. Please.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes I did all of the instruments. I got dumped by my girlfriend recently (about 1 month ago, so I have kinda just been using that time to create some music...Keeps me busy and it is good fun.
I use a Yamaha 605 for the keys. I have a friend who drums but I also have alot of drum machines, nifty audio things that can add to it all. I also play guitar, learning how to play violin, harp etc. I would love maybe a few other instruments. Especially with the slower music which really suits me as im very big on things like romance, spirituality etc. Just the feeling of being alive and positivity.

Thank you guys for your kind words

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

I like it, I can feel the passion behind it. Do you sing as well? I reckon this is what the song lacks (water remix) at least. Good job!

p.s if you're interested I am looking for someone to lay a few keys on one of my tracks because I myself lack the ability to play keyboard (for the moment)

Thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would love to sing, That is the one thing I dont have is good singing recording equipment. I feel alot of my songs lack that too and I would love to add that into the music at some point. I feel my singing voice would flow nicely. I would probably get some really cool ladies to sing also and have some nice romantic lyrics to it maybe. I don't know, I would definitely love to add that element into the music though.

top topics

join