It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie "Prometheus" as a "knock" to the Annunaki..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by jimmyx
when i go to a movie like prometheus, i know it's a fantasy sy-fy film, no message, no nothing....i get some popcorn and take a fantasy ride for a few hours, before i have to return to the bland, and hard reality of life. it's an escape, i'm not wealthy enough to hop on my yacht, and sail around the carribean for a few weeks, so i take what i can get.

sounds like me as a kid in church.

yeah, but without the wine drinking and kneeling...at least in a catholic church you get special effects with the burning smoke-waving thingy and colorful costume wardrobes

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I watched it for the first time the other night.....it was just another "Alien" movie

when ARE they bringing out a new Alien or Predator movie?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
the hollywood illuminati who know what is up.. with this .. "where we came from BS".. took it upon themselves to sculpt something so beautifully intricate...

Damon Lindelof was a major writer. The same Damon Lindelof that brought us 'Lost' or as I liked to call it ... 'Loose End the Television Series'.

I can only imagine Lindelof and Ridley Scott sat down after the film was finished and Ridley said, 'awesome! What comes next?!' and Damon replies, "haven't you seen Lost? I just make this poop up as I go. It doesn't need answers!'

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by prevenge

I watched it for the first time the other night.....it was just another "Alien" movie

when ARE they bringing out a new Alien or Predator movie?

Hopefully around the same time as they release my own movie called, "The Death of Pinke: The true story of one person who wanted to die before the next Alien vs Predator movie is release".
edit on 7-11-2012 by Pinke because: AvP

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by SpookyVince

With Independance Day, what did you expect? Its got aliens, Will Smith, and Jeff Goldblum, and is heavy on the SFX. People did not go to theatres to see that, expecting a tour de force of futurology, because there was no way they were ever going to get that.

However, Prometheus had pretentions of class and substance which it never matched up to.

Yes I've got to give you this, however...

You do get a hilarious spectacle.

well, no. It didn't really made me laugh (we're talking of independance day there, aren't we?). It was a bad movie, imho. Maybe I am too demanding on this aspect, but I have to regret practically speaking every movie that has to be released. Or rather all of those that get success. Most of the times, the really interesting, good movies are unknown.

The last one that I really liked was Cast Away in 2000 with Tom Hanks.
edit on 7-11-2012 by SpookyVince because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join