The Conspiracy To Get People To Work

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This is pretty easy really..

If you want nice things and freedom from others you work..

If you care more for the basic comforts, getting by and taking advantage of time then you dont work.

The end.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You tax payers fund wars. There is blood on your hands. And you wont stand up to big brother to stop having money go towards things you dislike or even hate. No self-respect I tell you. Tax payers have no self-respect.

If I am a leech, then you tax payers are murderers. Who is worst than who now?

Well we may be "murderers"......but we also take care of the mentally ill......its the Jungian thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
People have to work to set up that system. So only so many can claim retard status[I,m talking about the abusers] and it costs the state a fortune. If you had your way who would pay for you when every one is on benefits?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
This is pretty easy really..

If you want nice things and freedom from others you work..

If you care more for the basic comforts, getting by and taking advantage of time then you dont work.

The end.

This sounds well and good but folks work hard simply becasue they are not free from others. It also amounts to how much you want to take on in this world. We can look down on this guy but trust me there are people that look down on 40hr a week Joe like he is a low ambition ape with petty drive and a sorry little life, little ape kids who thinks hes beating the system if he drives a car that gets 30 miles to the gallon.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It's no good having a go at citizens for corruptly claiming money, and living a bone idle life off a system funded by working people, when wealthy politicians and billionaire corps are doing exactly the same to the system, but taking far more out of it than benefit claimants EVER could.

Why is it ok for them to leech off a working man's sweat, but no-one else?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilky
People have to work to set up that system. So only so many can claim retard status[I,m talking about the abusers] and it costs the state a fortune. If you had your way who would pay for you when every one is on benefits?

The way this guy looks at it they have to keep the crazy worker bees sedated with "fantastic benifits" or they may become a street army preaching insurection against the "mechine". Back in the good ol days they just took them out and tossed them over a cliff somewhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As someone on SSDI I have to tell you that I busted my ass for 25 years to build a business and had finally arrived at a point where I no longer needed to look for customers they came to me. I was at the top of my game and abilities when I became ill and could no longer do the work I did or even take any job that required regular hours.

I didn't want to go on Social security nor do I care to stay on it!

Since I'm married I don't qualify for anything else like food stamps and have to subsist on less than $1,000/mo. I've been working on a new business that I can do on my own hours and it looks like it will be happening within the near future. I hate been on any kind of assistance, even if I already paid for it!

I love to work. I love the feeling of accomplishment, learning new skills and meeting new people. I haven't had that satisfaction for the last 4 years but I'm going to turn a corner soon and go back to work.
What you say is true - social security is giving people with all kinds of mental and emotional issues a free ride and I know of several who are scamming the system just so they don't have to work.

I don't know when work became a dirty word but it isn't in my book. Those who produce nothing deserve nothing as far as I'm concerned, at least not if they are capable of doing some kind of work. I fail to see how people can have any self-respect knowing that they are living on the backs of others. I don't like it and am going to get back to work as soon as I can.

If people want to leach off me after I've had to overcome the problems I've had to then I have just 2 words for them: - starve suckers.

They need to cut this nonsense out of putting every crybaby who has self-image problems on SSI. They have these problems because they cant find the value in themselves - something you'll only get by doing something useful.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
It is extremely difficult to get on SSI. It takes years unless you are a paraplegic or something major.

No it doesnt. All one needs to do is go straight intoa group home after hospitalization. That'll help you surely get on SSI.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
I like my job too much and I don't like to be told what to do and where to live. I'll pass on your advice. In my case, getting SSI would put a lid on me. I think I can do better than that.

Good for you, most people hate their jobs, if more people felt satisfied by their work and if more people could get a job at all, maybe the work ethic would improve with less people taking advantage of the system.

I have never had a job I liked, always got paid crap wages, why do I want to work?

I would assume your work is not really like work at all, some jobs are like that, but some people work their butts off for very little to show for it at the end of the week, may as well be on welfare and be free of it.

We are working slaves, we are supposed to negotiate the price of our labour, that's what we have to offer, but labour is plentiful and competitive, and THEY set the price.

No wonder people don't want to work, no wonder people steal, or scam, or give up, or take pills and/or othe rdrugs and alcohol.
The system sucks for you (the peon) and rewards them (the rulers and money men).

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would think working is far easier to live with than jumping through bureaucratic hoops for a paltry existence. But I guess it all comes down to what one can live with.
I have worked for over 45 yrs.. In four years I can open a claim for my SSI which I totally intend on doing, that is if it's still there. You see there are many people like you that feel it's ok to scam or pretend you are physically or mentally incapable of working. In doing so you are collecting what others have paid into. Though my SSI will be less than a $1000 a month, it's mine and it should not be doled out to scammers that don't feel it's in their best interest to work. Nor should it be at the disposal of the government.
Ahhhh, it's probably a waste of my time to even address this, there will always be those who have a attitude of entitlement even when they have contributed nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I might not live in the U.S but in the Netherlands it is the same; very easy to get the disabled status and 'enjoy' being on a benefit. I just don't understand it however, and that's because I am ill and have no choice in the matter. I never liked a job, but I didn't feel bad about earning money. I earned more working low paid jobs than being on benefit.

I feel semi-bad about that, but unlike some people I know who do abuse the system, I actually tried. I dropped out of high school at age 15 and I worked. When I was 21 I decided to attempt college, while working. I was a mess but I tried to make the best out of it. The people I knew who abuse the system hadn't lifted a finger in years. They were only ill and crying about how bad their life was when the annual check up appointment came regarding their status. When me being ill resulted in a mental and physical collapse due to the stress, those same people had the nerve to say I was nothing but a drama queen who was capable of working. They were fully aware of everything that was wrong with me; rheumatism (with morphine for the pain), a back/knees beyond repair after a traffic accident, a blind eye, Asperger syndrome, a paranoid personality disorder, and borderline traits. They just said that being my age (I'm 26) I shouldn't be whining, while some of them were of the same age as me.

The people who enjoy this don't understand when they call me to go out that I can't; I'm afraid to leave the house. I'm terrified of people. I need to be drugged with oxazepam before leaving the house. They assume that everyone is in the same position they are in, 'leeching the system'.

Now the problem is that everyone is well aware of the abusing and every now and then they come with the budget cuts and the idea of putting people to work. That's not a bad thing, but I see people being send back to work who are actually sick while the abusers still sit at home being perfectly healthy.

I can understand people being sick and tired of working horrid jobs. I worked those jobs. I'm well aware. I'm also aware that the lack of jobs forces people into those awful jobs. But what I'm afraid for, and that already happens over here, is that the actual ill people are being send to work over budget cuts, but the abusers who install a complete drama show are still sitting at home.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Has it occurred to you that this method would explain a significant portion of our 16 trillion debt?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
While I'm not for working like corp. America wants their drones too, the programs you are proposing to use are for those people who really really need it. Mental Illness is seriously underfunded as it is. You personally don't qualify. To abuse a program like this is a new low.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think the OP may indeed be mentally ill, but is in denial and actually thinks he is a scammer.

Who by choice would live in a group home?
My gf works at a group home and there is nobody there that should not be there, and probably a certain percentage wonder why they are even there.
I can see how the OP could be deluded to the point where he denies his illness, when other people, like professionals, family, friends can see what he does not see.
How many normal people come on here and brag about using the system to relax and not work?
Not many if any at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
And the sheep start policing themselves. BaaaaBaaaaa
"My taxes pay for................!" So?
The OP has a scam going, so what, the bankers have scammed you for far longer and for much more money than this guy ever could. Why not go and shout at them...or is that a bit too difficult?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Lagrimas

kind of agree but you have to remember that taking benefits by fraud is stealing from your fellows who contribute,

so in certain hard situations people are helped. Jumping on the benefit train in large numbers fraudulently will obviously lead to its collapse as contributors will baulk eventually.

The welfare state looks after the ' managers' 'elite', 'connected' as well as poor. That's why austerity leads to riots, why pay taxes if you don't get nothing for them? bailing out the banking sector and consequently protecting
a privileged section of society is not why people contribute , unless real recovery resumes and the workers get
adequately compensated, i just can't see how the system ,as it is continues.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarJohn

Has it occurred to you that this method would explain a significant portion of our 16 trillion debt?

Nah.. 313 million divided by 16 trillion gives us 0.0000195625.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Of course that's based on everyone in the US being on the scam. Reduce that number by those who are scamming - a number I don't have to hand - and the number would be reduced to be statistically insignificant.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
we should all quit our day jobs.
see how much taxes they -that live from our sweat - could extract from themselves-
edit on 7-11-2012 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarJohn

It's interesting to note that one Nimitz class carrier costs the same as supporting 861,111 people for a year at $600 per person (/month). It's significant that so people are helped when they needed it too.

wiki.answers.com...
edit on 7-11-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join