It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 year old gets mom $2500 ticket? WTH?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Karma already stabbed me. My sons are dead.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You can be arrested for public urination, I have a good friend who experienced that firsthand. The police are robbing people these days, people who are entirely non threatening.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ridiculous! Next they are going to arrest new borns for indecent exposure. Does anyone know if the police get any commission or anything for this? I wish the kid pissed on the officer instead!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The mind boggles at the sheer audacity of this socalled Police. What kind of man busts a 3 years old for public urination??? What the hell happend to the Police force???

Was it ED 209 on patrol or what!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
2500 dollars for urinating, 1,that has to be a typo, 2, there was something else to this story, 3, or that is the worse town to ever live in hahaha. if its on your own property arent you allowed to do it? its not public urinating when you are on private land........i dunno, i dont have any land to speak of hahah

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
he earned the commission that will pay for his 3 year old kids day trip to chucky cheese

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

You don't even know the cop and you bad-mouth him. Nice guy. The facts have been stated. I hope they nail his winky to the wall and clean out mommy's bank account. Serves her right for raising a swine.

Well, we know you don't like kids. And we know you believe people should be made destitute for the act of a 3 year old going pee outside. In your bizarro world, a 3 year old is a "swine".

It is obvious you are just posting things to get a raise out of the good folk on ATS. It's bad form and not clever, although you must think it is or you wouldn't be doing it.

Regarding the ticket for $2500 - what a joke. The punishment in no way fits the crime and certainly some discretion on the officers part would have gone a long way. The fact that they ARE wiping out this families bank account is a disgrace. The cop is clearly NOT a nice guy - the facts have been stated...unless of course you think total dbags who hate humanity are cool.

CJ

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Whether we agree about the issue of the mom getting a ticket for the incident or not, I think we can all agree that 2500, which can buy a fair used car in some places, is more than a little ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Whether we agree about the issue of the mom getting a ticket for the incident or not, I think we can all agree that 2500, which can buy a fair used car in some places, is more than a little ridiculous.

I'm thinking a stern lecture would suffice. Maybe a $50 fine if you wanted to be a hard butt.
Then again, I "worship" children.

CJ

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Revenue farming at its best.

No other reason for it. I can see if it was a drunk adult in public but a little 3 year old.

Bring it to a jury no sane one would make her pay.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Th3MissingLink because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have had experience with this police force. And know many people from peidmont. Not good stories.

mom confronted the cop over parking in the street or something . Cop said I'll park wherever I please . She tried to file a complaint. They retaliated. D.A. Kinda laughed. Small town police .

I'll update if anyone wants me to.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So what was the 3 year old supposed to pee themselves instead .

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
well who doesn't let their 3 year old pee in the yard??.. heck i know grown men around here who STILL do it in their yard...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
I have had experience with this police force. And know many people from peidmont. Not good stories.

mom confronted the cop over parking in the street or something . Cop said I'll park wherever I please . She tried to file a complaint. They retaliated. D.A. Kinda laughed. Small town police .

I'll update if anyone wants me to.

I want you to. Please, do, update us. Did the D.A. through it out?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So, at your house, pissing in the yard is the norm?

All kids do it! So it seems a human norm. If you're male you did too, unless you're royalty or something, but even then there are those vacations.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

hasn't gone before a judge yet . A very short interview with d.a. on evening local news. He said something like the ticket wasn't really that much and fines were set by the state or something to that effect.

I think the cop just wrote down that amout to scare her. Like I said I know there was some dustup with her and the officer and this was just retaliation at its finest.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

it was hard im sure to at lease not taze him thank god for his great training

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Ok local news had a pre commercial spot . says charges dropped and officer may be trouble. After they had interview with mayor making "pee-dmont " jokes but I dont think she was happy about this kind of attention. They cut the packet to go to obamas win.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
WOW! $2,500 to the Policeman's Ball. I bet he sleeps at night thinking what a good job he's done.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Decent white people don't urinate in the yard.

What is wrong with you? You on here to make a stir or just spout off at the mouth?

You really want to punish a THREE YEAR OLD CHILD!!! Do you have kids? I guess not and if you do then I feel sorry for them. You do realize kids will just go when they have to before they are fully potty trained right? That could be a kid of any color, race or any status you want to give the child.

Oh and decent people don't make ignorant statements like you do.

OP this is nuts. I had a friend who got a $100 fine for public urination and he is a grown adult who knew better! If I were this mother I'd fight back. Too many cops out there with a chip on their should who think that because they have a badge they can do whatever they want. There should seriously be stricter laws and more mental evaluations for cops because apparently they let anyone in and many seem to be loose cannons and on power trips. I was never afraid of the cops but lately if I see one I get nervous and I am not even doing anything wrong but that doesn't seem to matter anymore. They will find something to get you for! I had a cop pull me over for no reason recently, she said I didn't stop and I did. I always stop at a stop completely at a stop sign and wait til my wheels are stationary, annoys people at times but it's the law. I know she just wanted to run my tag and license like I was some hidden criminal she could catch. She didn't give me a ticket but she made me VERY uncomfortable for NO reason! I live in COP central esp since the Sheriff's training facility is here. So cops are all over the place, it's kind of uneasy at times to be honest and I shouldn't feel that way. I should feel safe with them around but strangely enough I don't. I know too many of them and how corrupt they are so that doesn't help at all. Working in a bar you see how they really act and well it's kind of disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join