It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B. Clinton ‘Who wants a Pres who will knowingly, repeatedly tell something he knows isn’t true

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Man, the topper. This is just how stupid the Democratic Paryt machine is... and/or it's members.

If no one in that crowd had the balls to stand up and call him out on that one... then the Dem Party is doomed.

The Dem masses are being lead by lying and incompentent people. Sad thing is though... Most Dems can't stand up for themselves or anything so they continue to sit there and look like fools. Enjoy- He has no shame.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaigning for President Barack Obama in Philadelphia on Monday afternoon, former President Bill Clinton inadvertently struck a note of irony while attempting to criticize Mitt Romney’s campaign. “You’re laughing, but who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true?” Clinton asked, after discounting a claim in a recent Romney ad that the Obama administration’s auto bailout hurt American workers.

Clinton was impeached in 1998 on one count of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice, after repeatedly telling Americans and a grand jury that he did not have sexual relations with a White House intern.

edit on 11/6/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/6/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

“You’re laughing, but who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true?”

I don't think anyone wants that - isn't that why he was impeached? Clinton made his mistakes and although his statements appear a little hypocritical - that doesn't make his statements untrue. I hope nobody basis their vote today based on mistakes a democratic party member made a decade ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sounds like Clinton was campaigning against Obama again

Clinton is the master of subliminal messaging !!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter

“You’re laughing, but who wants a president who will knowingly, repeatedly tell you something he knows is not true?”

I don't think anyone wants that - isn't that why he was impeached? Clinton made his mistakes and although his statements appear a little hypocritical - that doesn't make his statements untrue. I hope nobody basis their vote today based on mistakes a democratic party member made a decade ago.

No, hopefully they base their votes today on mistakes made over the past four years.

At least I shall.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

LOL...............OMG - this is a joke right........RIGHT...........RIGHT!!!

I know "Hypocritical lying sack of ####" is not a disease...but if it was then this bloke would have it!

edit on 6-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

Touché! I know Obama hasn't been perfect but I can't name any leader who has. Anyone want to speculate what the state of the US would be in if McCain won the last election - I get shivers down my spine when I think of it.

If people are voting for Romney because they didn't like how Obama handled the last few years doesn't in any way mean Romney will do better. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. If Romney wins, I see a continuation of the corporate grab of the middle class and an acceleration of the military industrial complex... but that's just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
reply to post by Lonewulph

Touché! I know Obama hasn't been perfect but I can't name any leader who has. Anyone want to speculate what the state of the US would be in if McCain won the last election - I get shivers down my spine when I think of it.

If people are voting for Romney because they didn't like how Obama handled the last few years doesn't in any way mean Romney will do better. The grass isn't always greener on the other side. If Romney wins, I see a continuation of the corporate grab of the middle class and an acceleration of the military industrial complex... but that's just my opinion.

You are correct sir, I'll not vote for him either.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Sounds like Clinton was campaigning against Obama again

Clinton is the master of subliminal messaging !!
Oooooooo yeah
I didn't inhale...but I did breathe
IMO, he is protecting and securing Hilary for possible future elections by shifting the focus on the POTUS and his record indirectly.

new topics

top topics

join