It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheeky Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hi i been here a while now and been posting away when i feel its good to and not for sake of getting my 20 posts in. Well this my 20th post so its kinda breaking that and a little bit shameless as i would like to open a topic soon.

So breefly im Madcotto and the first thing everyone will notice is my spelling and grammar is shocking so please just try to understand me.

i also dont take things to seriously and sometimes may cause offense unintentionally. but do try and make it clear if the comment isnot to be taken to seriously.

hope to stick around here for a while and maybe make some friends allong the way.

Now just got to build up the nerve do my first topic and see how well its taken.

see you about o/

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Madcotto

Hlelo Madcotto..............

Dno't wrory aubot the slpeling mtae

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig, huh ? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt !

Now, mroe iprmoatnlty, wehre are all the UFO's!!!! - taht wluod be a good sbjuect to wirte aubot

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Read with an open mind and a plato of salt. Welcome

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
See you around the site.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Looking forward to seeing what your interests are. There's definitely something here for everyone and an open forum for every topic. See you soon.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Should have said interests, i love a good conspiracy but dont allways subscribe to them, i love all thigs space as well and deep wonders of the universe. The thing is just so dam big and sometimes trying to get people realise just how big it is is hard, seems as quite a lot of people i talk to dont realise our SUN is a star.

i normaly got my feet quite firmly on the ground when it comes to things, in a boring way realy as id love to beleave many things dissused i just always goto logic first

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. You've achieved the minimum of 20 posts, you'll now be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Madcotto

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Your first thread may not do well, but if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

It takes a while to make good threads. Best of luck on your endeavors!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
well me first post was a massive fail because it was moved to the trash. kinda disheartening to say the least esp as i dont know why and i have asked the mod why but no reply

new topics

top topics

join