It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiments on Monkeys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have been experiencing dreams that were not of the usual, unpredictable content - due to my lucid awareness, I am able occasionally to see dreams in clarity, and there have been many dreams with the hallmarks of "predictablity" - generally because they have a definite "structure" that appeares to have been constructed by scientists using "psychological" principles, and the obvious giveaway is when such dreams are "repeated".

Recently, I have had a "propaganda" dream about "the way of life" and basically it was a kind of "journey" with pretty pictures and a kind of "syllabus" with a "voice over" - of course, at the end of the dream, I was impelled to ejaculate, however, it had no effect.

Basically, they took a monkey, and the dream, recorded the dream, played it to the monkey, manipulated the monkey, recorded his experience of the dream, cross-extrapolated and produced a "lesson" - I know it was a monkey because I was able to reach the being that they used, and basically, he was fondled with latex gloves.
edit on 6-11-2012 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Don't tell the therapist that monkeys make you want to ejaculate

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreyGoo
Don't tell the therapist that monkeys make you want to ejaculate
Priceless!Definitely quote of day!
O.p. that's one really strange dream,a bit of beastiality chucked in.Are you serious?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So you had a dream about monkeys and awoke with the urge of spanking the monkey?

Bad monkey.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I I know it was a monkey because I was able to reach the being that they used, and basically, he was fondled with latex gloves

Lucky monkey!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

All joking aside, I'm struggling to figure out what in God's name would compel you to share a dream like that on a public online forum. We all have crazy dreams now and again, but most of us have the good sense to keep them to ourselves..... so again why did you post this?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Found this fitting for the thread:

Also, that dream was pretty weird. Have you watched any nature/science shows before bed that night?

new topics

top topics

join