It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You's Really Think Romney Understands Your Concerns?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Romney, a multimillionaire business owner is running for President, and you all think he knows where you's are coming from, the middle class? Absurd.

Romney can not possibly understand your situation, yet you all think he is the messiah. He will run the USA like a business and run your country into the ground. He is destructive and will ruin the world if he is elected.

I wish you well during this time America. If Romney is elected, i will take no pity, knowing that you's had your chance.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

hes a templar

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Romney understands my concerns about as well as Obama. If you think either one of them is capable of "feeling your pain," I'd suggest you lay off the Kool-aid.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

hes a templar

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Do you think Obama does? I don't. Neither of those yayhoos know about my life and struggles.

I didn't grow up in Hawaii doing illegal drugs, I didn't go to Harvard and my Grandmother wasn't a bank VP.

My father wasn't a millionaire.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Well, I`m not in the middle class and what makes you think that Obama understands the medium class better?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

obamas not trying to take away my yearly tax refunds.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

An that`s all that matters, right?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

thats not all that matters to me. But to a lot of middle class families that rely on that money to catch up on bills every year, yeah thats all that matters. So who supports the middle class the most?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The one who will create jobs and free business opportunities, and that`s not Obama.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Romney says he will create jobs and better the economy. But hasnt said how. those are big promises to blindly beleive.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

May be promises, but Obama is already the president and didn`t do any of these things either.
edit on 6-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma

May be promises, but Obama is already the president and didn`t do any of these things either.

Obama has been making changes. It takes a long time. He has been making jobs and repairing the economy, you all just expect too much in too short a timee.

While Obama was out making jobs, Romney was out shutting businesses down and forcing people into unemployment...
edit on 6-11-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Well, Romney is not the president right now. So it's not his duty to create jobs.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
its a shame human ego makes it so difficult to see the truth, if you believe in lies.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
He was born a Millionaire, he is currently a Millionaire, and he will die a Millionaire...and pass it all to his boys.

What do YOU think?

new topics

top topics

join