It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amateur astronomer puts NASA conspiracy to light, catalyst for 2012 nuclear explosion of the mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have had this idea bouncing around in my head for a little while now and just wanted to share it with you guys. I'm not stating this to be an exact prediction but rather a day dream I've been building upon. Here goes and please bare with me

1. 1969 moon landings.

Many people's opinions differ on this subject though it is my opinion that we have not been on the moon through an official channel such as NASA. The 1969 moon landings were hoaxed but some individuals in covert operations have gone to the moon, that I am convinced of. What they must've found in my opinion would've been a nuclear explosion of the mind if released to the inhabitants of this planet. They most probably discovered there was an breathable and living atmosphere on the moon with beings already using it as a base.

2. Atmosphere on other planets.

Pushing the atmosphere on the moon theory a bit further, what's to stop us imagining most of our sister planets to all have an atmosphere and all contain life to some degree. Mars could have been marketed as a red, lifeless planet but many of us, including me, get the feeling that this is not really the case. I mean, the government is a propaganda machine and NASA likes to release bits and bites of useless information to keep us hooked but wouldn't they loose all credibility if they were called out on their BS with undeniable proof?!

3. Amateur astronomer spots and records beings on Mars and Saturn

We now come to the main ACT of this thread, the one in which an amateur astronomer photographs or even records real beings on the surface of the planet Mars. That person releases the information which makes world headlines though is immediately denied by NASA as a hoax. The amateur astronomy world is turned upside down and many more turn their telescopes to the "red" giant to spot it for themselves and they do which is when thousands of cases flood the media to form an overwhelming proof that NASA and thus the government has lied all along. Not only that but other astronomers scan the skies of Saturn to see more and there too, they see beings roaming the surface. Talk about a 2012 nuclear explosion of the mind when humanity's focus was put on searching for life beyond our solar system when we actually have it right next door to us.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
As this hasn't happened you post is totally theoretical and in that case I agree, that would totally turn the world on it's head and I believe would cause utter chaos and disbelief that our so called governments had hid the truth from us for so long and lied their asse's off to boot.
But that's like saying what if a battalion of pink alien elephants flew into the airspace of major cities and start dropping jellie beans out of their ass.
That is also theoretical and highly implausible, but you never know.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UFCG2012AFHS

Not only that but other astronomers scan the skies of Saturn to see more and there too, they see beings roaming the surface.

That would be kind of hard. Saturn is basically a big cloud, with no visible surface. So nobody has seen anybody walking around there.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
your title is very misleading.

also;

This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Not trying to spoil your theory but there is no telescope in the world that could see close enough to the surface of any planet, even the moon to see beings walking around.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Not to diss your train of thought or your opinion but 1) my thread is in the prophecy domain and 2) the amateur astronomer discovering life on another planet is more plausible than a fleet of pink aliens coming down to Earth

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

So I can post my dreams and stuff but my day dream thought becomes a personal vandetta? Please!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

That's a matter of opinion, I am pretty sure telescopes cant pierce through the atmospheric effects of other planets in our solar system so like I said theoretical and only slightly more plausible than my impossible scenario.
Or is it?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Is a Vandatta some new type of Van, maybe from saturn?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What about the martian canals documented in the 19th and early 20th century. Where did they up and goto? I find it hard to believe different individuals from all over the globe documented these anomalies and now they are nowhere to be found. Smells fishy to me!
edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

IIRC at one time people were seeing bright flashes of light on the surface of the moon this was before the space age. I have always wondered what they were seeing.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

sorry double post
edit on 6-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by geldib

IIRC at one time people were seeing bright flashes of light on the surface of the moon this was before the space age. I have always wondered what they were seeing.

The real question regarding the Moon is why we have made no considerable effort to return. There are vast quantities of Helium-3(tralphium) that we should be mining by now. This stuff is far more expensive than say Gold and a lot more important to our development as a species. IMHO its allmost as if we have been told the Moon is out of bounds regarding us Monkeys!
edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Very narrow view of things, you have.

Er, that sounded a bit Yoda-ish..

Anyway, NASA aren't the only ones to do space exploration you know, there's the Russians, Chinese, Japanese, European Space Agency and probably others I've forgotten about.

For NASA to lie about things like a breathable atmosphere on the moon, many of the above Space agencies would be complicit in the lie as well.

Do you honestly believe China or Iran would be in on it? They're both planning manned moon missions in the coming years...

edit on 6/11/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS
They most probably discovered there was an breathable and living atmosphere on the moon

If you knew anything about amateur astronomy you'd know such a coverup could never occur.

Lunar occultations are the term for when the moon passes in front of a star. Its a reasonably popular passtime for amateur astronomers in their backyards to observe such events.

As that star passes behind the moon, any atmosphere on the moon would cause all sorts of blurring and absorbtion effects as it crosses through the edge (side on as seen from earth). Such observations would let any astronomer here on earth see how thick the atmosphere was, and even what it absorbed, and thus what it was made of.

But it doesnt happen. The star passes behind the moon in a clean and sharp transition.
Your argument is trashed, by amateur astronomers in their backyards.

edit on 6-11-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Pushing the atmosphere on the moon theory a bit further, what's to stop us imagining most of our sister planets to all have an atmosphere and all contain life to some degree.

Atmospheric pressure for one. I mean, saturn and jupiter are just a tad larger than us, and have just a tad thicker atmosphere. These things can be seen and calculated by amateur astronomers and amateur physicists as well, it's not as if NASA holds the iron key to basic *#$@, some of which they figured out hundreds of years ago...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
... it's not as if NASA holds the iron key to basic *#$@,

Its one of the many things that annoy me about a lot of ATS users.
That they consider that somehow NASA gets to be the gatekeeper for all astronomical knowledge everywhere, about everything, and all other astronomers are kept ignorant.
We saw this crap last year with comet Elenin, where an enormously large number of people were accusing NASA of all sorts of coverups, and not caring that millions of other people (who are not NASA) where actually able to have independent knowledge on the topic as well.
As in these random examples...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFCG2012AFHS
reply to post by lacrimaererum

So I can post my dreams and stuff but my day dream thought becomes a personal vandetta? Please!!

please put you puzzled faces away.

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

the hokum you have come up with is supposed to be in the off-topic forum of 'dreams and predictions'

Please!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by geldib

Here’s one take on it.
www.universetoday.com...
Mystery Moon Flashes Caused by Meteorite Impacts

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

One possible implication is that the Moon flashes are lightning but i think that would imply some kind of atmosphere. Who knows till we return in force?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join