It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Amazing How Many Believe The Political Theater is Real...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is all a (not so carefully orchestrated) circus. It is entirely cynical. The "debates" we see and hear are farces. The big decisions have all been made already behind closed doors without the consent of the governed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I agree with you, good to know there's some wise people out there that can see through the illusion. The stage gets set and they pick the characters, they play the part and if they deviate from it they get rocked.

That seems to be how things go in the political world, as they say, "nothing in politics happens on accident".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Well you think anyone would watch the Kardashians if they were told it was scripted? That would take all the fun out of it. Same with politics. They'd like us to believe the first time Romney and Obama discussed the questions asked at the debates with each other was at the debates. I don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NiteNGale2

You peeved me a little when you said anti-corporate, corporations are not the problem just destructive business practices, profiteering and corruption.

Corporations are part of what made this country great, just like you probably aren't anti-governments, you are probably just against what corrupts and ruins governments.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Great post, well done, very enlightening.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

There's alot of people out there that still think that United States Inc is a country. And all they have to do is look up their county or city and they will see it sells products and services. Probably listed on Dunn & Bradstreet or manta.com, too, as a corporation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
about the only way to get back the country is to scrap the privately owned unfed b.s bank and not just of the u.s although it is the head of the beast.
qe3 to infinity - still waiting to hear that my mortgage has been paid.

Your mortgage was paid. Ask your bank/lender for the original promissory note. Chances are it was sold. As a security. Your bank got the money/credits. A whole bunch of these are bundled off to "investors", and ,I guess, sold up to around 10 or 15 times.
Your signature actually "paid" the "loan". What banks and other companies are doing is against Public Policy and HJR 192.
Look up:
Discharge of Debt
Bankruptcy of United States 1933

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join