It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile, Pedophile and Media Misdirection

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Wow, what a thread, thanks to the OP and all the other contributors, my mind is blown.
Saville seemed to have been hidden in plain site, I can understand people not believing his victims, it's too outrageous to have been true. That said, the BBC knew enough to have realised these victims were genuine, and they swept it under the carpet. in fact, they did worse than that, they aired a programme about how great Saville was when they KNEW their own investigators were about to run a programme telling the truth about him. This condoned his behavior. I have been wondering why such a high profile organisation would do this and concluded that it can only be because it goes way up to the top of the chain and that's why the Beeb had to run the tribute programme . I think any other type of criminality would be hushed up, but Child abuse will not, it is a crime that is abhorred by too many people. The Childrens homes that benefitted from his 'largesse' are also guilty of pimping, they also knew what was going on. It's absolutely staggering, I thought that I was beyond being this shocked by anything, it has taken away another bit of me that was trusting. The poor victims of these crimes are scarred for life for something they didn't do and had no control over, they couldn't leave their situation, they were powerless and trapped, or conned by manipulative, sinister scum. I also feel sorry for the relatives of Saville, he abused some of them, and have also left them with the guilt and shame of what he did. There is a call for Savilles' body to be dug up and cremated which indicates how much loathing there is for him and how illogical the masses can be when their dander is up. I think stripping him of his knighthood is enough for the time being - blooming hell, I just realised, a knighthood! When it was known what he was doing! Who on earth gave him that? And why? Why were the masses told Ted Heath was gay? If the media knew so much about him, they must have known that he was really a paedophile, telling us he was gay gave us enough information to stop any further questions being asked about him, and possibly feeling a bit sorry for him, given the climate at the time - but he was a paedo hiding behind homosexuality. I can no longer think straight.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

You hit the nail square on the head there about 'unwanted' children being victimised

by the staff of care homes...and when TSHF the peadophile staff took the rap and the

others ( visitors, management, philanthropists, whatever?) got away scott free.

IMO before the time of police checks made for certain types of employment it was the

'ideal' set up (job vocation) for a peadophile looking for work (and access to potential victims)

Taking that theory further no one questioned Jimmy Saville's motives...infact they

welcomed the publicity, and the charitable donations his attention brought them and

that gave him additional, unquestionable access to vulnerable, defenseless youths in

hospitals and prisons.....Afterall who would believe them?? against this "paragon of virtue"

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This video circulated on this amazing forum thread a while back www.davidicke.com... and was deleted off youtube, popped up again yesterday and now Guido Fawkes' has put it on his site. It's of 'PR guru' and grade A **** Max Clifford bragging about how he covered up the abuse of a Tory MP. Watch it. Spread it.

order-order.com...

The DIF is having alot of trouble logging on often. Servers are struggling, most likely under attack.
edit on 8-11-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Charity work is the "beard" of the the social butterfly pedophile.

Anytime you have a great number of victims of molestation come forward, the guilt of the accused is merely a formality.

In view of what sits on bench of courts everywhere, regarding the case of an accused high profile pedophile, a jury of molestation victims should be selected to sit in judgement and decide the fate of the guilty...with life sentences without parole being the minimum sentence.

With the investigation and evidence gathering being headed up by animal rights workers, overseeing the work of reputable investigators.

Taking such steps would greatly lessen the chances of interference by other high profile pedophiles within the system.

As a deterrent and cost saving measure, the guilty should be housed among the general prison population.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
All of this makes me wonder if anyone has recorded kidnappings/disappearances from both the USA and UK (or even globally) and compared notes, looking for large scale pattern?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

There is a pattern. Have you seen the documentary on Boystown in the USA. Very similar story to that of those in the uk. Powerful men abusing young boys.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

No I'll have to check it out. thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
news.sky.com... Very important testimony from today.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

Dear magoo22,

The video you posted is dead on and the mainstream media is trying to get people to look in the wrong places just like they did in the past during the 90s. Please check out this thread I just started.

Don't get misdirected in the Saville investigation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join