It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile, Pedophile and Media Misdirection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The only way to get peoples attention to this is to shove the truth in their faces. The people who are running their countries may be involved in kidnapping, torturing, molesting and murdering their children on an industrial scale. It has become a business. YOUR child could be next !
They have become so proficient at it that they will NEVER be caught unless this situation gains momentum.
They control the accounts of possible witnesses and have the means to silence them. They have access to all CCTV footage that may incriminate them and show just how they go about the kidnappings.Probably a number of kidnappers involved.
They have the means to blame innocent people for some of the crimes just for the sake of public consumption and to keep the public off the scent !
They have the means to place their own into high level key positions of 'services' such as child protection, care homes and the like.
There appears to be a well oiled machine at work here.It has been running efficiently for decades and will continue to work unhindered until enough people throw a big enough spanner into the works. Until then, any and every child is at risk of professional abduction.
Make sure you know where yours are as often as possible.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the west is being systematically destroyed as i predicted in my posts
over the last while. the savile affair acts as an accelerator towards
their desired end, which is destruction from within.
watch matters develope drastically from here, with the monarchy
destroyed (as planned), and chaos reigning over land and sea.

the east is where it's at now.

please prepare for drastic circumstances, in all ways you can.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

I notice the telegraph have removed the article you linked.Seems like 'the peados that be'got there before me.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

They are running scared. Oh well its available elsewhere. www.cntraveller.com...

Just search this: Il Convento di Santa Maria di Constantinopoli, Marittima di Diso

edit on 6-11-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by magoo22

That link worked thanks.Maybe the other two didn't due to being on my android phone,some sites don't like it.That phone number looks like a UK mobile number.(note to self,phone up when pissed saying I'm a journalist,if that doesn't work just shout beast down the line!)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

A few people have tried it. Straight to voicemail. Worth leaving a message of disgust though. I wish the people of Puglia knew that they harbour a monster.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Savile is dead, but his apprentice is still out there somewhere. Who did he spend more and more time with as he got older? Who did he bring on tour the most around the hospitals he was a care-taker? There is people he must have "trained in" to the art of child procurment. Find them, make them talk using ALL methods of persuasion. Do it now. Childrens lives are at stake!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Dear detachedindividual,

Great information, I will follow the links. Some of what went on in Washington is discussed in the Franklin Coverup and you can watch the video on YouTube. Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
If he done it then he will burn in hell make no mistake. But seems to me there are rather a few lose ends.

Why has this come up now?

Why not when he was alive?

It just may be that "They" want us to look this way when we should be looking the other! Remember its all smoke and mirrors. 200 people with money to be had if they are believed can be convinced to lie. I would say he touched me if there was a few £100,000s in it for me! Im joking of course but there are certainly people who would lie with the sole interest of monetary gain! Just a thought.
edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Dear andy06shake,

It did come up while he was alive, the police investigated; but, nothing was done. It was well known that Mr. Savile liked young girls.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tintin2012

Dear tintin2012,

I had never heard of the case in Belgium; but, it makes sense. The pedophiles do have a network and they do protect themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
hi op

jimmy stole from charitys also
i cant prove it , but my foster dad was a manager in crona pops (1970s)

He met a few celebs and jimmy was the one thats always stuck in my head

Dear davesmart,

I have never been to England and didn't really know who Mr. Savile was. I came across this case when David Icke posted something about it and as I had previously written a thread about the Franklin cover-up, I decided to do a follow up. I think was peaked my interest was the similarities between what happened in the U.S. and what was going on in England.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Dear detachedindividual,

After having read all of the posts, I think I should have been even broader in my OP. The pedophiles are very organized. Here is a link to a powerpoint that the FBI did on how they identify one another.

Symbols and logos used by pedophiles

The symbol that they use are a variation of symbols used by secret societies. Specifically, a combination of the pyramid in the form of an eye. The eye of Horus has 6 parts which is why the pyramid has six parts being a combination of the two. We want to see people like Mr. Savile as freaks that nobody knew about; but, in fact they are protected because they compromise people in power.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tintin2012

The Dutroux case was horrible and this one seems to have some similarities. I honestly though do not see this as simply going away. Paedophilia is one of those of those crimes where (unless you are one) it results in the highest levels of outrage, even more so than murder in many cases. Now the story is out and more and more people are being implicated, it will not simply go away.

Whilst i understand the point Detachedindividual makes about Dr David Kelly, i genuinely believe that people are more inclined to follow through on a paedophilia case. Not sure if that is a good thing or not, after all with Dr Kelly it led to a war and hundreds of thousands of deaths. That is my take on it though - the majority of people find child abuse so abhorrent that this will not be let go.

Hopefully i am not wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks for the info on the symbols and logos. I am a barman in Dublin Ireland. As a barman you sometimes overhear somethings you feel are a bit to close to this kind of subject matter, if I here it again and see one of the symbols on the person then alarm bells will be ringing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
Whilst i understand the point Detachedindividual makes about Dr David Kelly, i genuinely believe that people are more inclined to follow through on a paedophilia case. Not sure if that is a good thing or not, after all with Dr Kelly it led to a war and hundreds of thousands of deaths. That is my take on it though - the majority of people find child abuse so abhorrent that this will not be let go.

It is easy to forget though that those who are tasked with the investigation find it no less abhorrent, and that they will experience considerable fatigue given the nature of the case and the evidence that will be presented them. The staff turnover on cases such as this can be huge the longer the investigation goes on. This causes further delays, and a lack of continuity, which given the fragile nature of witnesses, can break trust and lead to the loss of those people in court.

If the authorities are to be successful they need to throw manpower and resources at it (that they don't possess) and get it wrapped up as quickly as possible. I hope that they are doing their best, and that complementary agencies are assisting. But only if this all represents an on-going risk to the safety of children. Otherwise, they need to hand the victims over to counselling to receive the help they need, and they should cease wasting police resources chasing a dead man who can no longer do any harm.

The problem is, if this is just an isolated case, where one man used his position to abuse, and others chose to turn a blind eye to, would anyone believe it? Are the police going to be forced to spend millions chasing shadows just to satisfy the baying mobs?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
It is easy to forget though that those who are tasked with the investigation find it no less abhorrent, and that they will experience considerable fatigue given the nature of the case and the evidence that will be presented them. The staff turnover on cases such as this can be huge the longer the investigation goes on. This causes further delays, and a lack of continuity, which given the fragile nature of witnesses, can break trust and lead to the loss of those people in court.

If the authorities are to be successful they need to throw manpower and resources at it (that they don't possess) and get it wrapped up as quickly as possible. I hope that they are doing their best, and that complementary agencies are assisting. But only if this all represents an on-going risk to the safety of children. Otherwise, they need to hand the victims over to counselling to receive the help they need, and they should cease wasting police resources chasing a dead man who can no longer do any harm.

The problem is, if this is just an isolated case, where one man used his position to abuse, and others chose to turn a blind eye to, would anyone believe it? Are the police going to be forced to spend millions chasing shadows just to satisfy the baying mobs?

The problem with these investigations is that, often, people are put in place to be puppets, not investigators. They are either complicit, willing to cover things up, or able to be pressured through blackmail to stay silent.

A good example of this is the investigation into the Welsh abuse scandal, where victims are now coming forward to state that senior Tory party members were involved in the abuse. The investigator of the time is claiming that he "doesn't recall" what names were mentioned, and he is "sure" that he would have followed leads where political figures were mentioned. But he then goes on to admit that he only investigated the STAFF actually working there, and seems to have ACTIVELY ignored the accusations of children being driven away from the homes in the middle of the night by "persons unknown" - who many now claim were politicians.

It's incredible to me that this man, charged with investigating one of the most disgusting crimes, chose to selectively ignore certain instances, and especially when those instances clearly indicate that the criminality and abuse went much further than they were aware of. This tells me that he wanted to put all of the blame on staff, and bury the accusations against outsiders - his political friends.

There is so much similarity between these cases in the UK, and those in the US. BoysTown was used in the USA as a shop for politicians abusing children, and it seems children's homes in the UK were used in exactly the same way by British politicians at exactly the same time.
Even their descriptions of the scenarios are the same. Witnesses from both say that they were taken from the homes in the night, in expensive cars owned by politicians, taken to parties and hotel rooms and abused. This is not a coincidence. The exact same stories are coming for the same period, accusing political figures of doing the same things in both the UK and the USA,

As if it wasn't bad enough already, imagine how many children there are in care, with no family, no one looking after their best interests, in a home where the staff are actively engaged in child abuse and supplying elites. How can anyone be sure that hundreds were not abused and murdered? There is no paper trail. There is no one to speak out for these kids. They were completely at the mercy of a sick system, fed into it through neglect and simply handed over to some of the most evil and despicable people in society.

I fear that this is a lot worse than people actually understand. There are accusations in the US of "snuff movies" being filmed. Several witnesses have said that they were coerced into abducting other children for their abusers, and that those children were never seen again.

I find it terrifying that people don't seem to be taking this as seriously as it should be taken. If I were in government and knew about this, having read what I have read, I would have arrested and detained every single person working in those care homes at that time, and I would be interrogating them. I would be investigating every senior politician of the era and investigating their links to those accused in the USA. I would be sending the police in to seize the records of every child taken into these homes and have a team of citizens going through everything to locate each and every one of them and where they went.

It's simply not enough to sit back and call for a review, or another whitewash.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The problem is that the law only allows them to be arrested if there is sufficient evidence to warrant further questionning. That is why the investigation is needed in the first place.

We must also remember that Britain today is not the Britain of 30 or even 20 years ago. Cameron has ordered an investigation - frankly, at this stage, there is nothing more that he can do.

On a side note, a poster in a different thread mentionned one of Sutcliffe's victims being at Savile Park Moor in Halifax and trying to link that to Jimmy Saville, as well as one victim being on Prince Phillip Field in Leeds. If that really is the level this is descending to then the entire thing is becoming a farce, which certainly doesn't help any potential victims.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dave McGowan has written extensively on this subject. Here are a few different links to his Pedophocracy articles.

"'The Pedophocracy' is term coined by David McGowan. It is the title of his book on the subject of pedophilia as an Elite habit and one of the main tools of control of the visible ruling elites, by those not so visible. [1] [2]. Of all human vices and perversions, pedophilia is probably judged the most shameful and outrageous in the public mind. It thus has vast potential as a source of control."
wikispooks.com...

www.whale.to...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

The problem is that the law only allows them to be arrested if there is sufficient evidence to warrant further questionning. That is why the investigation is needed in the first place.

Not, strictly speaking true, the Sexual Offences Against Children Act allows officers to arrest suspects without a warrant. This extends to procurement offences. The chief reason for this legislation being introduced in the first place is the awareness that such offenders, given time to collaborate will cover for each other and provide albis, as well as be able to dispose of incriminating evidence. This legislation was introduced primarily to enable the police to be able to break organised criminal behaviour, such as we are seemingly dealing with now. The longer this 'investigation' continues, the less likely it is that any of those involved who can afford top notch solicitors, will be convicted.

You also seem to be confused about the nature of reporting restrictions on ongoing cases. Until someone, anyone, has been charged, there are no restrictions on reporting in the press or indeed speculation into the extent and nature of the offences that may or may not have occurred. Restrictions only apply to cases that are being brought to trial, not to on going investigation where no one has been even named, let alone charged.

We must also remember that Britain today is not the Britain of 30 or even 20 years ago. Cameron has ordered an investigation - frankly, at this stage, there is nothing more that he can do.

Well really it isn't even within Cameron's remit to do anything about it all, other than to instruct the Secretary of State to do his job, and perhaps, since the BBC is a government funded body, to set up an inquiry into their practices in relation to the allegations. Otherwise, it is none of his business and he should stick to ballsing up his own remit, since he does that so very well.

Sure Britain has changed in the last 30 to 20 years but is that supposed to be a reason or an excuse?

edit on 8-11-2012 by KilgoreTrout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

There are bound to be similarities. What we are considering here is organised crime. All organisations work upon the same or similar principles, especially when overt criminality is involved, structurally. What I particularly liked about the OP, is his recognition of how such socially unacceptable criminality is often supported by socially acceptable criminality, such as the covert intelligence services. If we look beyond our own time, particularly in Britain, to a time when homosexuality was illegal, and socially villified, we can see similar patterns of behaviour. A number of former MI6 operatives, who were working at that time, have openly admitted that they were encouraged to recruit homosexual agents because this 'weakness' could be used to blur the boundaries of 'right' and 'wrong' in the wider context, through blackmail and fear of exposure. With the decriminalisation and subsequent legalisation of homosexuality that avenue in this and most countries was closed, it stands to reason though that as one door closes another, such as paedophilia, would open for similar exploitation, and possibly, it was always there for those with eyes to see.

Laws protecting children from sexual exploitation are fairly modern, and while we hear of the cases of reasonably well off children being abducted, the children that are wanted and loved, we are ignorant to the countless other cases of unwanted children that are able to slip through the woodwork and be repeatedly victimised and exploited. Jummy Saville appears, if we are to believe the reports, to have been particularly attracted to these vulnerable children and young people. As law enforcement agencies are well aware, paedophiles are known to pass their victims around. While Jimmy may have liked especially passive victims of no particular age, others tend to be more age specific, while others have more extreme proclivities. Quite aside from the case at Haut de la Garenne, there have been consistent allegations of sexual abuse against children in the care system, by staff and outsiders. While much has been done in recent years to protect those children in care, we still need to address that legacy of institutional abuse and to open up for scrutiny whether those cases were isolated in nature, or whether they represent a practice of procurement to a wider society of paedophilia.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join