It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile, Pedophile and Media Misdirection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by detachedindividual

It is an ongoing Police investigation.......of course they have gone silent. That is how the law is supposed to work, in order to ensure a fair trial should any charges be subsequently brought.

The lack of knowledge on this aspect of the law is seriously starting to do my head in. We have these laws for good reason. If we prejudice a fair trial then we are a step closer to a totalitarian regime. It sets the precedent on a very unwelcome path. The fact this is about paedophilia is entirely irrelevent - we either have have laws or we do not. We don't get to cherry pick just because of the nature of the crime.

Keep the pressure on to maintain the investigation but do not expect to hear anything about it until the investigation has concluded.

I have said the same thing, and I agree. But there is a vast difference in continuing the investigative journalism and damaging a case.

We don't need to hear names, we don't need reports accusing someone without evidence, but we DO NEED someone to continue to investigate the story and dig up connections and leads.

If the reports by victims in the US and elsewhere in Europe are true and accurate, this secret organization is embedded within law enforcement as far up as the Secret Service and FBI. Do you REALLY think there will be a proper investigation into this?

You think the UK police are any less corrupt than any other police force experiencing pressure from government?

As someone else said above, I fear this will just be silenced and forgotten, and it'll probably continue.

Incidentally, I would have expected more from ATS on this. There are mentions of Bohemian Grove, a secret society within government involved in the abduction, abuse and murder of potentially hundreds of children, and there is seemingly more evidence of this than almost every other proven conspiracy out there!

Yet this story barely gets a mention on here.

This could prove a lot of what conspiracy theorists have feared for years when it comes to a NWO, Bohemian Grove and the secrecy behind government, and yet very few seem to be interested in investigating this and finding connections. That's something ATS is normally good for.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I hear what you are saying and i do agree. I just think though that silence is fine........for now. If there is still silence several months down the line then something has gone horribly wrong and merry hell needs to be unleashed by all of us in the UK in order to get to the truth. For now though, at least, i am prepared to be patient and allow them the time to investigate all leads.

I also totally agree about the lack of ATS attention this receives. It is mana for a conspiracy nut! If this was in the US, it would have been front page ATS news every day since the story broke with multiple new threads emerging every day.

A bit of ATS hanging heads in shame wouldn't go amiss to be honest.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I hear what you are saying and i do agree. I just think though that silence is fine........for now. If there is still silence several months down the line then something has gone horribly wrong and merry hell needs to be unleashed by all of us in the UK in order to get to the truth. For now though, at least, i am prepared to be patient and allow them the time to investigate all leads.

I also totally agree about the lack of ATS attention this receives. It is mana for a conspiracy nut! If this was in the US, it would have been front page ATS news every day since the story broke with multiple new threads emerging every day.

A bit of ATS hanging heads in shame wouldn't go amiss to be honest.

I think we agree, but I don't trust that this will be investigated, and I think people will simply forget about it. The same thing happened with the death of Dr David Kelly. Millions of people saw the paramedics give a press conference where they stated for the record that they did not believe there was adequate evidence that he ended his own life, but it was quickly and quietly removed from public record. I saw it, and I know many others saw it too, but it's almost as though it never happened. The public never pushed it or demanded any answers.

How many people in political life have ever been adequately punished for anything? We have a former PM guilty of lying to the people over the invasion of Iraq, and nothing happened, he's now earning millions through deals with people he knew when he was PM. There are continued reports of HMRC making deals with corporations and giving them highly profitable tax deals, and the people don't seem to care. There was evidence of Cameron colluding with media, money for access and direct lobbying, and nothing has been done, the investigations into that suddenly ended without a peep from the people.

I honestly think it is up to the independent media to investigate. I do not trust the PTB one little bit, especially when it implicates their own.

This story would implicate their heroes, it would implicate their party, it would potentially implicate people at the top of the BBC, heads of business, politicians all over the world. If the stories are true, it could blow open the doors of Bohemian Grove once and for all and prove hundreds of thousands of conspiracy theories absolutely correct.

I think this story is too big to be trusted with a poxy little police force in the UK. This needs a bigger effort than that. There needs to be a wider discussion about how these cases are likely connected, and where that all stems from (Bohemian Grove?) And judging by the security these people have, and the protection they receive from senior police officials, the truth will just be covered up if we allow them to bury it and allow the people to stop demanding answers.

That's why I think there should be as much discussion about this as possible, without naming names or accusing individuals.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If its true and i say if there will be no investigation as it could indeed tuple our current system of government!

I mean ones trust in our political leaders has got to be adversely affected by the implication that they have beasted kids or covered up said act!

Heads will role!

Talk about a Rabbit hole, if this is true its a Black hole!
edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Any investigation or inquiry will be a sham, just like the Hillsborough inquiries and inquest were.
Our police, judges and MPs are liars, thieves and paedos.
This country needs shaking up, from the top down.

Just came across this, how the hell is a caution appropriate for sexual assaults and even rape?
skittlestruthuk.wordpress.com...

According to the above article. There are 8 police authorities that issued more cautions!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I hear what you are saying and i do agree. I just think though that silence is fine........for now. If there is still silence several months down the line then something has gone horribly wrong and merry hell needs to be unleashed by all of us in the UK in order to get to the truth.
The best example of how a matter goes silent despite country wide protest is Belgium's case of Marc Dutroux. After reading into how this was handles I was simply floored that it was possible to do it despite literally the whole country being up in arms. The matter was investigated but if you read how, it becomes a fair assumption that at some point it was terminated. Now this stuff is popping out in other places because the issue is international and politically charged.

Link

First time I am hearing about Embassy Row in DC. Interesting

detachedindividual, I am not a lawyer so this from your link seems to me a bit out to the left field,

Nelson had by then settled in Portland, Oregon; and about six weeks before the Clinton-Dole presidential election on Friday, September 13, 1996, Nelson said he was finally arrested on the charge he used a child for the display of sexually explicit conduct. "I never did it," said Nelson, adding, "they had no photos and if they did, they wouldn't show me the photos they were using to put me away. So I held out; but they set my bail for $873,000 cash, and finally put me in solitary confinement for 22.5 months on a 13 month sentence after I gave in to just get it over with." "I pleaded no contest for a photo of a minor in a sexually explicit pose without any photos or proof--and no person bringing the charges. I didn’t even know the accuser and I still don’t; but they just said it was a minor," he said.
Sounds like Wild Wild West Justice.
edit on 6-11-2012 by tintin2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Dear MidnightSunshine,

I think we all tried to avoid looking at this. It is very horrible. The Salem trials were a witch hunt and the McMartin trial was a witch hunt, nothing real is ever investigated because the waters are already muddied. The Franklin Cover-Up was prevented from being aired; but, a copy exists on the internet. I believe a copy of the original BBC documentary also exists and will eventually be aired and even it will be to mis-direct. The question is and must remain, who was Mr. Savile supplying with children and not how was it allowed to go on. That can be dealt with later, how far does it go is the first question. The next is why do they do it.

This is true. Just because he's gone doesn't mean their evil appetites have subsided.

For some reason the vid in the OP wouldn't run right for me. I watched it on youtube.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
David Icke outed Jimmy Saville as a pedo years ago and everyone said he was crazy.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Add this to the list of things that make me say:

"Why in the hell aren't more people talking about this?"

Maybe it's because I'm here in America? Let me ask you this...I live in PA, where the shtf about Penn State, Sandusky, and their atrocities. Did you UK people hear about this? I hear about it on a daily basis. I've only heard about this sick freak here on ATS, and it sounds like it's on a much larger scale??

He looks sooo creepy btw.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sounds like the Illuminati, vaguely the people or any one in power, is working
on the trance.

see related material
trance formation america

Hiding the bad guy is a many splendid thing.
America and free world has been tranced in many ways.
Loads of conflicting media coverage sounds like a good start.
You know what doesn't get out: Trance Formation of America

How may I count the trances.. oh Aliens and Tesla and free energy might be some.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Agree that the silence is deafening over this abhorrent behaviour.

It really worries me that not so much the police but the secret services are in it up to their necks on all of this. If the KGB or even CIA had information or evidence that a top MP was a paedophile, wouldn't they publish this information or would they use this information for their own purposes of blackmail?

Please don't get me wrong, my own sister told me of her abuse at the age of 40, so I wholly understand why victims have stayed silent and how one voice being heard gives strength to all the others to talk (this is what happened to my sister, she actually saw a some victims on TV about child abuse which gave her the courage to step forth and report to the police who were very compassionate).

So apart from the horror of these events, what have our MPs been blackmailed to do for the sake of a foreign country? The rabbit hole just got deeper

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
And the UK is probably the most corrupt it has ever been with:
- The newspapers at logger heads with MPs over the Leveson enquiry and phone hacking. Yet Dave Cameron is great buddies with ex news of the World editor
- The police not happy with the MPs over Hillsborough (and their own pay)
- The BBC messing up with the Jimmy Saville big time - people abroad must realise that the BBC does matter to all folk as we pay a TV license for the BBC, so we are pseudo shareholders. If the scandal broke on TV then sponsors would pull out,unfortunately we do not have a choice of paying the BBC license fee or we go to jail!)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

It DID come out when he was alive, a few times...and any investigations made came to

an abrupt halt, and files lost, and things swept under the carpet.

A great majority of these girls and boys came from 'care homes,' The attention given to

them by Jimmy Saville (Guests at BBC music shows, Jim'll fix it, Rides in his Rolls Royce

Fast food treats etc.etc.) was looked on as an altruistic act.....SO when they spoke out

about inapproiate behaviour towards them, they were chastised and put into solitary till

they recanted their accusations......

IN A WORD GROOMING

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I remember Neil Morrisey mentioning how his brother had troubles and killed himself from being in a care home where they were abused so it obviously wasn't uncommon at the time as there was very little supervision from higher ups in the system and this was broadcast on the BBC's who do you think you are series but since the place was closed and most of the people running it either dead or very old it gave a creepy but basically theres not a lot that can be done with it

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
School caretakers and plaground assistants have to be Police checked. Sometime ago

i did some childminding and teaching support assistant and i had to be Police checked.

So why??
one wonders was Jimmy Saville never Police checked ?? Was he too

important?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Google Ted Heath and quite allot comes up seem's he liked boys. Would guess he is the one there on about, Rotten to the core the lots of them should be hung.

thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk...
Few bit from the site

One of those who stood most to lose was Sir Edward Heath prime minister from 1970-74, who was known to visit the Jersey care home the Haute Garrene among others to take young boys on boating weekends on his yacht called ‘Morning Cloud’, or as bodyguards referred to it, ‘Morning Sickness’.

Heath was warned on 4 occasions by the head of the Metropolitan police not to loiter in London’s lavatories and not to try to pick up young boys. Nonetheless, he quickly fell prone blackmailers who insisted he dress up in a ridiculous Gestapo uniform in which he was photographed.

Under threat of exposure Heath was forced to enter Britain into the Common Market, now the European Union, under very unfavourable conditions. It is still a bone of contention among scholars how he became PM in front of the immensely popular and scholarly Enoch Powell who to all intents and purposes should have been Prime Minister.

[2011] JERSEY: Children were loaned to rich paedophile yachtsmen A source spoke to one of his victims and he said about others who were present, and more important, who was supplying the children to him. The person bringing children for him to abuse is Sir Jimmy Saville. He was seen by the witness, victim, taking young boys onboard Heaths yacht the morning cloud when they were at party conference. Saville is known for supplying a number of high profile MP’s with children for them to sexually abuse.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hi op

jimmy stole from charitys also
i cant prove it , but my foster dad was a manager in crona pops (1970s)

He met a few celebs and jimmy was the one thats always stuck in my head

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
in regards to the high ranking paedophile rings, we have it here in australia too.

i would wager it exists in all western democracies as those in power are all connected via business, schools or family.

in australia it is reffered to as "the family"

kids go missing, get taken all the time. no one is caught.

Beaumont children, rob kelvins son.

they are high level publc servants.
no one names them, as those who do die.

recently (well abotu 10 years ago now) a senior "bikie" from a major bikie gang here in adelaide threatened in a public ad in our major newspaper to expose the group ..
two days later he went missing from a pub in town.

never seen again.

these people are above the law. no amount of shaking down will fix this.

we need a "punisher"

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

A group within the BBC (British Broadcasting Company - state owned television) decided to do a documentary about the allegations against Mr. Savile, everything went well; but, in the end the show was cancelled and never shown. Recently, another station did a show on Mr. Savile and then the BBC did a show on the removal of the original BBC documentary.

Yes, this section of your thread reminds me of the unveiling documentary: Conspiracy of Silence. Also was taken off the air, cost about 100 thousand dollars to create, and then poof, gone. Rumors state that it is only found to this day because a few people recorded it when they first saw it on the Discovery channel:

The rabbit hole goes very deep. These are not isolated events, children are going missing in the bus loads and the media doesn't say a word. Very integrated, very diabolical.

Your Gods should be helping these children, no?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Would anyone like a few pieces of interesting Lord Mcalpine info? The 'alleged' *cough* bull *cough* paedo at the heart of the N. Wales scadal. UK contact number (It's in the Telegraph article, I can't get in bother for dishing out their number they have already!) for the luxury B&B Il Convento di Santa Maria di Costantinopoli in Puglia, Italy where Lord Mcalpine lives today. I bet the residents of Puglia would like to know who their neighbour is. Spread this.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.tripadvisor.co.uk...

The reviews are quite interesting

26 Oct 2012. 'Here, the McAlpines seriously care and share their house, collection, cooking, gardens etc. with their customers. The whole experience is his story, like it or not, the collection and the passion.' - Recent review, McAlpines live there.

15th June 2009. 'We descended on Il Convento for a friend's special party. This was exceptionally well-organised by our ever-attentive hosts ("we love parties") in the romantically candleight courtyard of the convent: a several-course light Puglia-style banquet was followed by musicians and dancers introducing us to frenetic Pizzica music. Remarkable.

The best tribute to Il Convento and to our hosts was that we were able to extend our stay and hope very much to return - as soon as possible. There is nowhere quite like it. If you like hotels this is not the place for you, but this is what 5-star is really all about.' - Creepy given what we know know about McAlpine.

1 bad review (1 star). Fabulous publicity but way short on delivery, this intimate B&B lacks window screens to keep mosquitoes out, has damp sheets and mildewy rooms, and very close quarters where you can hear crying children, fighting couples, active couples, and even the owners grumbling--no wonder they must be tired after having so many people around.'

I bet it's lovely, shame about the owner. Check the cellars!

I don't know if i'm allowed to do this or not but I'm at a point with this horrible saga now that I don't give a #.
edit on 6-11-2012 by magoo22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join