It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF Dec. 21 Really Does Change/End The World, Could This Election Be The Catalyst?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I’m not even trying to assert that Dec. 21 will be the end of the world, but I’m also not conceding it to be a tipping point towards enlightenment for the human race. Soon enough, we will all know the answer to that. My question is simply considering the vast discrepancy in voter opinions, the fear mongering of both sides, the finger pointing, etc, can the winner or loser trigger something that truly do lead to a life world changing event? I can see many ways this could occur.

Suppose the President is reelected and some idiot decides he won’t let that happen and does something stupid (please don’t make me explain more than that). Perhaps the President loses and immediately launches into an avalanche of executive orders, one or two of which push society beyond it’s bounds or another idiot does something else stupid enough to affect the planet. Maybe Romney wins and religious intolerance becomes so pervasive that some form of aggressive civil unrest breaks out leading to ultimate destruction, or if the president wins again too much racism raises its ugly head for us to survive?

On the plus side, you might be able to imagine Romney bringing God back into the country and stabilizing our spiritual health which could occur through belief and hope in late Dec. just knowing there is a change of the guard coming soon. A similar scenario could also be envisioned if the president is re-elected by soothing enough nerves of the world leaders that Dec. 21 turns out to be the very day that it all comes together.

Even I think I’m thinking too much here, but as an exercise can you think of other ways this election could somehow start the ball rolling which will implode/explode/whatever on Dec. 21? Even if you personally don’t expect anything to happen, is there anything in this election with that type of potential?

As I said, just an exercise, but I am genuinely interested in serious discussion..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The world is a big place my friend. Whatever is supposed to happen or not happen on dec 21 probably looks at our election with little importance.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

And that works for those of us who know there are no gods ,, HOW?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I cant imagine the media frenzy in the U.S over this glorified idol competition,when it starts to impact peoples thoughts in such a way to assume that it really is so important .

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I think the world coming or not coming to an end has little to do with one countries election, no matter how big or important a player they are.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Something is coming.... No idea what, any more than anyone else here. However, not everyone is so ignorant. Obama stopped caring about public appearances over a year ago and his behavior has shown it. It's not a reckless disregard and as I don't dump on him for Sandy as he does it right, I don't mean negative here. It's simply a fact as I've seen it. Clinton too...Although her transformation was not nearly as vague for timing. That was the last State of the Union Speech. Right around that time....maybe a week before. She seemed to age, visibly almost from one appearance in public to the next and if someone searched, they'd find I'd even commented at the time. So did others.

Then we have some of the most powerful men in Congress just....giving up. Going away...They're tired of playing and wanna go home. Umm.. Huh?! WTF?! I've never seen this in my life. Not so many in such high positoins of power. Committee Chiarmen and long running senior members. Fanks and Dodd are 2 examples but only 2 of MANY that would be almost assured for re-election as they have been every election before. So why all seek life elsewhere now?

Either 2012 was too precious a time for them to spend with other things (family perhaps?) than campaigning and giving this year of their lives to that or 2013 is a time they absolutely don't want to spend in Office or in Washington physically. Add to that, the White House just finished building something BIG underground....to go with Moscows 5,000 bomb shelters pushed for a 2012 finish deadline ......and more weirdness in other places. All focused on this time period.

Screw the Mayans..I'm watching modern humans and saying something wicked this way comes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

According to one new age site, aliens are supporting Obama.

They are already saying that Obama will win and usher in the new spiritual era on Dec 21 2012 or earlier.

So if Obama loses, it will be a definite Executive Order where he will become a tyrant.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree with you, there is something afoot. The weather is completely nuts and most people have a sense of something intangible going on.
I don't believe it is going to be some kind of earth shattering event, I think that the frequency or vibrations of people have been rising for some time now, for some reason that is still yet to be explained.
More than likely those in power know more than they're letting on, irrespective of that . All the hoo-hah over the Mayan calendar is going to continue to create anxiety and much thought. And remember what Monkey said " With our thoughts we make the world".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

VERY well said. Indeed, I did see earlier posts about the rapid aging. I was not paying close enough attention to see who was bailing and going home. Your point makes sense, most certainly if there are those in power who would know when to fold 'em.

I might add that having listened to the president today, it sure seems he is above confident. I believe he shows the air of someone who has already been told he is going to win or, in other words, the outcome was determined long ago by far less than the majority and middle class alone. The only alternative to that would be a level of arrogance that can never be accepted by any rational outsider.

Further, virtually all of the voter interference or fraud slants in Obama's direction, which fuels my original speculation that there could be enough voters intimidated or angered that one or a few would do something that would lead to a very ugly Dec. 21 directly, indirectly, or through chain reaction.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wrabbit, you really have provided food for thought.

I had noticed Clinton's looking a bit older. Now it seems she will "transition out" of her position.
It does seem that the fan is going to dirtied and those in power know it.

I just can't imagine anyone wanting to be president, knowing that bad times are coming. Unless of course he gets a ride on the train outta here.

new topics

top topics

join