It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The End is Near

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The dragon to someone, another one of these colleagues . Well I am not in college, sarcastically I say colleague because of the weird times, the mayan end times that we are now end. It was like perceiving things as a story, this world almost like Fantasia and all of the Bible is true. Very much but you you can make a dumb laugh and say it is bogus crap, but when people's food stamps get revoked and riots

In short you are saying one should not use their brain while reading the bible. Who tested Jesus, or Job?

You do not seem to investigate if what you say make any sense.

In reference to the apocalypse, the most beautiful things in the world, people are ignoring. Like birds and things. I think that sparrows are becoming more and more interesting. I love the sparrows, the hawks and eagles. But not propaganda brainwashing. To continue, and it's going to get biblical ..
edit on 23-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and said Let there is light; and there was Light,

Don't blame God on Benjamin Netanyau of Israel displaying his red line for Iran's nuclear program..And probably that is why the serpent was what caused the first discord, the paradise lost.
edit on 27-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

reply to post by whereislogic

This is what I like to call a surface-argument. (no you probably won't find that word anywhere on wikipedia with a single description, I made it up myself). It floats at the surface of logic and reason. It hasn't been probed deeper by the one using it, it reminds me of when I was a kid and kids would try to trump eachother with a bigger number and kept doing that for a while.

I don't know who to believe anymore, but it is not our president or vice president or any experts on the middle east. Or the UN secretary general Lynn Pascoe. So what’s left are these other five options. GOD FORBID, he goes with one of these options, as it pains me to even consider these as something that would be going through his mind. Make believe not real, the suit is from Joseph A Banks, says Scott Walker.

All this planet is running from getting shot in the back with a taser. The big time lie is comely. Maybe the dead are about to come out of their graves. And the mile high club (sounds kind of sad.) And even a little green alien comes out and shows everyone
Or put two gay men on top of a birthday cake.

I follow the ancient teachings of the Buddha.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodie75

I don't know what to think of this, care to explain?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
It was a funny joke.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by joshint

JoshInt prove to me that you are not bottom of the box. No one will be left alive when this war ends!

Don’t guess. God or an alien playing a video game.
It’s all part of the same end game.

Get one dose of that Tdap vaccine.
Well I am not a fun happy turnip.
It’s project blue beam in the line of fire. Blood hemmorage shake with a coney. Has the United States just become a big sub committee? What happens if we don’t look at that footage of Ceres are you going to kill us?
We are seven steps away.
Wesley Clark isn’t playing the same game of badmitten as rick perry.
Sons of Anarchy.
To death.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodie75

All your base are belong to us.

/nod

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

2012 - The End is Near

..any day now..

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCrow

I am winking for land of the free and home of the brave. And missing cargo ship. Mr. Crow did you just do the Trey Gowdy wink at me. Wink at then blowback, says Ron Paul. The Denver airport has murals, now christians are being imprisoned for their beliefs when the Bill of Rights says no government can violate your conscience. This whole thing is geared. And has been geared for the antichrist.Yeah. I’m a Wildman I’m going to follow around David Swimmer. I’m glad that Obama isn’t man enough to comment on the air strike on the hospital that killed nineteen people. But he is man enough to talk about the Oregon school shootings. He just conveniently pawns that off on Ash Carter. Big leader. Yawns..Sure. More than 6,000 officers will protect pope in NYC. Looks like another preparation for marshal law.
Americans now that attack police “insurgents.”
Nando Parrado is one of the ones loading the boxcars.
They are going to plan a fake alien invasion and getting us hooked on celebrity apprentice. And you’ve got the bubonic plague breaking out in California!

How about the 2012 debate? Do you think that the world ended?

Isn’t the Christian a protected class? The same as gays?

All your base are belong to us? Really Mr. Crow. What base?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: sylent6
reply to post by sylent6

The only ride we're going to see is the ending of the elections and who's going to be president.

..and that new beginning we're talking about..well, more unemployment and miserable people in this world.

Let’s not have Geraldo worry about the crops that are going unharvested. I think Can’t have white snow. I think the world ended before 2012.

We are in freefall says Jim Cramer. Wednesday and this crap with france is still going on.

I like Jack Palance sayings in movies.
The world was supposed to end in 2012. A governor Bill Bryan is declaring a state of emergency in seven counties.
We are so godless that we can’t pray after. No.

Do you believe in Reincarnation, asks Alan Alda. Worthless.

Childhood’s end is a fantastic show says Jimmy Church. (All of the leftovers.)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

We never know when the end is near. It might be the begining or the end. Let's wait and see what's coming.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Why does 2012 even have its on forum...

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

It was a big topic back then.
🌓⏰🆗️🆒

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join