2012 - The End is Near

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The dragon to someone, another one of these colleagues . Well I am not in college, sarcastically I say colleague because of the weird times, the mayan end times that we are now end. It was like perceiving things as a story, this world almost like Fantasia and all of the Bible is true. Very much but you you can make a dumb laugh and say it is bogus crap, but when people's food stamps get revoked and riots

In short you are saying one should not use their brain while reading the bible. Who tested Jesus, or Job?

You do not seem to investigate if what you say make any sense.

In reference to the apocalypse, the most beautiful things in the world, people are ignoring. Like birds and things. I think that sparrows are becoming more and more interesting. I love the sparrows, the hawks and eagles. But not propaganda brainwashing. To continue, and it's going to get biblical ..
edit on 23-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters and said Let there is light; and there was Light,

Don't blame God on Benjamin Netanyau of Israel displaying his red line for Iran's nuclear program..And probably that is why the serpent was what caused the first discord, the paradise lost.
edit on 27-12-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join