It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - The End is Near

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There are brilliant people in every generation, but the overwhelming majority of every generation, sadly, is anything but brilliant. I do have a special hope for the millenials. I'm seeing a special promise in some of the kids born in and around the year 2000.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Wow, I really like that. Is that your work?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"2012 - The End is Near"..........We still have over a month and a half left of 2012. There is Thanksgiving and Christmas during that time and you can't forget deer hunting. There is a lot of stuff to do yet this year. When 2013 rolls in all we will be doing is shoveling snow and listening to the furnace run....How depressing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
well i have the opposite feeling..

i feel its coming to a beginning.

if our two feelings mutually exclude each other does that mean nothing is coming to an anything?

No, it means that the way he views society is ending and the way you view society is beginning. From death comes life. And I firmly believe this change has already begun.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by b3l13v3

I agree with you. There is something in the air and a lot of people are feeling it - even if they cannot express themselves.

It's probably the radiation plume from Fukhushima or the COREXIT used in the BP oil spills. Either way, you are right there seems to be a lot of tension in the air.

What's worse is the fact that Christmas is around the corner. I wonder how this year will compare to last year? Will Christmas be coming to an end as well?!

pssssst. I don't think so

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Your words are inspiring to me. You are 100% correct in your conclusions. Mankind cannot successfully govern itself due to the natural carnal mind subject to vanity. The civilizations of this world have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that all mankind's governments (cultures) fail to produce lasting peace.

We are EXACTLY where you have been led to believe we are in time.

By the end of May next year, the civilizations of this age will come to an end and the Kingdom of God will reign over all the Earth. Your mind has been prepared for this truth.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

The ARCHON S control everything,every word is encoded in every language in the world.
The sabliminal encoded intention of evil is everywhere.symbols,words.
The nature balancing words are words like aywa,enock etc balanced.
We where humon became humin, then human,all word hold the math and truth.
The empire isthe institution,the codification,of derangement.
it is insane and imposes its insanity on us by violence,since its nature is a violent one.
When you realize the truth all will fall to there knees and cry.
I come with this message from SEA GNOOX .They are the ARCHON,THEY WILL
TRY TO TAKE YOUR HERITAGE FROM YOU.They are arcons,now archins trying
to be ARCHANS.Open your eyes this is no fake simulation.IT is real.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
What's worse is the fact that Christmas is around the corner. I wonder how this year will compare to last year? Will Christmas be coming to an end as well?!

Yes, like all pagan holidays, Christmas will not exist in the Kingdom of God to come.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

By the end of May next year, the civilizations of this age will come to an end and the Kingdom of God will reign over all the Earth. Your mind has been prepared for this truth.

Uhhh shouldn't that be in the 2013 section?

People keep predicting this crap year after year.
It never happens.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Besides, Obama won. The apocalypse has been reschedule for 2016-17.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Uhhh shouldn't that be in the 2013 section?

People keep predicting this crap year after year.
It never happens.

Satan can count and has known since Eden how long he is to remain in power, in his calender he validates his day (winter solstice/Sun God worship/Maya) as the end. In God's calendar it validates God's day (Pentecost) as the end of mankind's self rule.

Both 12/21/2012 and 05/19/2013 are in the same year according to God's calendar, the final year of mankind's self rule; you chose who you will believe regarding the date of its fulfillment. The OP has been prepared for this truth as proven by his mind at this time, not all are ready to accept this truth yet, but God will reveal His truth shortly to all who are of a humble and contrite spirit.

God Bless,

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

OP, you sound very similar to me. I have the same feelings and principles you say in this post.

I recently read an article saying that there is a spiritual bridge that connects old to new. People who are feeling "something big is about to happen" are already on this bridge. To fully cross this bridge, you need to dissolve your body with old, negative energy that has plagued humanity. You can only make it to the other side if your heart is filled with love, light, and compassion. And that is what the new world will be based upon.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by purplemer

Wow, I really like that. Is that your work?

Tis good, but it is not my work. I found it somewhere online and kept it because it was nice and showed a more optimistic future.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Satan can count and has known since Eden how long he is to remain in power, in his calender he validates his day (winter solstice/Sun God worship/Maya) as the end. In God's calendar it validates God's day (Pentecost) as the end of mankind's self rule.

Dilusions.
Belief in an all mighty god precludes the existance of a satan.
Belief in either allows you to 'disconnect' yourself from events in your world..

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Belief in an all mighty god precludes the existance of a satan.

Is that your way of saying that God created evil and therefore he can't be for real? (or some variation of that?)

Since I've heard that argument before being put in front of Einstein, the video suggested that it was in a classroom but I have not verified the story, it could be just a quote found somewhere and depicted in a plausible scenario. I'd like to think that I can trust the person who uploaded the video so I don't think the quote is made up.

In short, God did not create Satan as an evil being, he created him good and perfect and apparently it is possible for perfect creatures to turn evil (demons were originally perfect creatures/angels as well). But Einstein tells it so well so I didn't want to quote him yet, I wanted to leave that for the video (what I said above is additional information):

And as usual for the context, the playlist:

The Great Conspiracy 2012 updates

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Yes, like all pagan holidays, Christmas will not exist in the Kingdom of God to come.

God Bless,

Then your god can go to Hell. Arrogant #e (and yeah, I'll tell him that next time I see YHWH
). Christmas has been celebrated for millenia and will continue to be celebrated for millenia to come. Probably the oldest festival in history, The turn of the year and return of the Sun and more especially something to look forward to at the dark of the year. A time for food and drink (lots of food and drink) and fun and games.

You want to stop it? No wonder some of us find your modern new fangled religions a bit silly.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by b3l13v3

Your words are inspiring to me. You are 100% correct in your conclusions. Mankind cannot successfully govern itself due to the natural carnal mind subject to vanity. The civilizations of this world have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that all mankind's governments (cultures) fail to produce lasting peace.

We are EXACTLY where you have been led to believe we are in time.

God Bless,

If it's all the same to you...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Only read the following if you have seen the video in my previous comment.

Evil does not exist just like darkness and coldness do not exist, that does not mean it can not be present in the absence of their opposites, allthough I'm not sure if you have to say it differently then. (EDIT: yes, I'm pretty sure now you have to say it differently, since the concepts of evil, darkness and coldness DO exist, but hey, if you have to believe the video Einstein was still quite young, give him some credit going up against a NWO-system teacher like that, if that part of the story is also true, I hope the paragraphs below might be benefitial in describing the concept as I see it).

Where there is an absence of warmth/heat, light and goodness there is the presence of coldness, darkness and evil. The more the former is absent, the more present the latter becomes.

Therefore we can safely say that coldness, darkness and evil do not need to be created/generated to be present (whereas warmth/heat, light and goodness ARE or need to be created/generated). Therefore NO ONE created/generated evil. Certainly not a God who truly loves us and wants everyone to understand these concepts in order for everyone to have an assured hope of improvement to human life/conditions. Something that everyone can trust on so it makes everyone stronger against all the incoming schemes from Satan and those who he misleads/tricks to spread his darkness (conspiracies, attacks against your psyche by constantly putting misleading worldviews in front of you, that sort of thing). Something you may have noticed happening all across the world.

It's interesting how close these concepts also relate to the way the bible describes evil as something connected to darkness (and good with light). That is no coincidence (remember that it was all written long before we figured out how warmth and coldness worked, and even longer before atheists came up with that argument that God supposedly created evil).
edit on 8-11-2012 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

In short, God did not create Satan as an evil being, he created him good and perfect and apparently it is possible for perfect creatures to turn evil (demons were originally perfect creatures/angels as well).
reply to post by whereislogic

Satan is doing gods work.

That is what I can't grasp about religion.

They demonize Satan and humans declare him the enemy of God, yet Satan plays a huge role in the bible. He provides the catalyst for all of the events and certain key figures. He is doing his job. No Satan = no Bible.

It is humans who have turned him into an excuse for all our "evil" deeds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join