It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rampant INjustice - Justice department raids gone overboard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is a chilling documentary detailing the experiences of 3 businesses - one of whom was Gibson guitars - who were subjected to paramilitary style raids by the Justice Department and IRS. Imagine 50 agents swarming in every door of your business, pointing guns and yelling at everyone. Then holding everyone incommunicado, taking away phones, disconnecting internet and questioning everyone for hours. All the while refusing to allow you to move or contact anyone.

Property and money seized and never returned while no charges are ever filed.

IRS Audits on small businesses have gone up over 30% since Holder was sworn in.

Is this part of a deliberate campaign to destroy and discourage small businesses or just shaking them down for every dollar they can?

This short film should outrage you, it did me.
Were that my business I would say that I'm living in Germany 1938.
We have no rights left, only those the government chooses not to violate.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed video link

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
So when they arrest bankers do they use the same tactics?

Nevermind, I know the answer...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I've got to be honest and open-minded about this content with some glaring items that should be taken into account. It also explains my lack of total outrage at this.

First off, this is a re-enactment. Had this been actual footage of what occurred, I think I would have been furious with this scenario, but this plays out like an episode of reality TV.

Secondly, no names are named other than those at Mountain Pure Spring water Were there names of the federal agents involved they could certainly be questioned about the situation. Lacking this, it's hard to get the full scope of the story.

Thirdly, for MY taste, it's WAY too close to election day, and the surfacing of this to be coincidence. If you notice in the beginning, the opening statements are "Under the Obama administration......" ... now let's call a spade a spade...this sounds as though it has a leaning toward the political arena.

I agree, there are gross abortions to justice occurring every day in this country. I also agree that we have become so complacent that we allow this to happen to us. I'm just not entirely convinced that this is as genuine as it seems...I have a lot of questions. None the less, I starred and flagged you for this because, while it may NOT be genuine, it does reflect that we should NOT allow this to happen to us in the USA....anywhere else ok, NOT here.
edit on 6-11-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
...I'm just not entirely convinced that this is as genuine as it seems...I have a lot of questions....

I agree. I've written to Curtis Coleman and Jan Morgan, asking them whether it's real or hoax:

Dear Mr. Coleman,

Are the "Rampant Injustice" videos a hoax?

The video mentions that the news of this supposed raid was "on TV" (at 7:31), and that "news accounts of this big raid hit the airwaves" (at 12:20). Yet there's no record of such a raid in any news stores that I can find, nor any record of litigation related to such a raid.

Is this a hoax? That's what some blog commenters are saying, and that's what it looks like to me. One blog commenter says he did a WestLaw search, and found no references at all to such a case.

There are other news stories about Mountain Pure Water, John Stacks & Timothy Dudley, but nothing that I can find about an FBI raid. Searching the Internet for Stacks and Dudley finds many political contributions (apparently all to Democrats), but nothing about an FBI raid.

Nor is there anything in this video to indicate when this raid supposedly happened, and there's no reproduced footage from any news coverage. There's nothing to substantiate that it actually happened.

Internet searches find other stories about Mountain Pure Water and its legal problems, but no mention of an FBI raid. Here are two stories:
www.arkansasbusiness.com...
www.fox16.com...

Contrast the complete lack of news coverage about this supposed "big raid" to the coverage of the unrelated Gibson Guitar raids over banned tropical hardwoods, which were national news. Google reports 1.8 million hits when you search for that story:
www.google.com...

So...
1. When did this FBI raid happen (if it really happened)?
2. Where are the media stories, which the video claims covered the news?
3. Where's the litigation that surely would have resulted from it, and that triggered it?
4. Who made this video (besides Jan Morgan)?

top topics

join