It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
...year after year

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Love that song, even my teenage daughter plays it. It has special meaning for my husband and I. His best friend passed on and this was played at his funeral for his love of pink Floyd. This and cowboy rides away to say goodbye .We still think of him when this comes on.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
could not help it...happy elections
for the americans

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There is a great re-mix of "shine on you crazy diamond" by Johnny Remould on soundcloud, Goes Dubsteppy at the end, if you like that kind of thing.
About 20 years ago all of Floyds albums got a "TRANCE" remix I still have a copy of wish you were here.
At the time we all thought Pink floyd must have produced it as there was no way to separate individual tracks from each otherr once the whole thing had been mastered. I'll see if someone has you tubed it, if not i'll try to post it there.soundcloud.com...

Here it is! I still listen to it on a sunday night/monday morning after partying hard over the weekend.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Actually it's one of my favourite Floyd albums,,Shine on You Crazy Diamond,Have a Cigar....just fantastic.

Also Meddle,Obscured by Clouds,Umma Gumma,Saucerful of Secrets too

I'm usually frowned on by true Floyd heads because I really don't rate Syd Barrett at all,,thank god he went mad or you may not have got Dave Gilmour at all.

Piper is an awful album and I couldn't describe the album as awful I have no more love for The Wall either.

In fact,post Wish You Were Here my relationship with Floyd ends,,with the exception of Delicate Sound of Thunder !!

new topics

top topics

join