It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My moon pics with a iphone 4 and a telescope worth under $600

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by jaffer44
reply to post by charles1952

yes thanks for the idvise you are right 3 tmes Ive tried to get my pics to show up but with no luck

Try this may work better

Thanks
yes I can confirm that this is the easiest way to post your pictures in the thread.
You were able to explain it in simpler then I made it sound lmao

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

I also want to send my kudos and job well done. Those pictures are FANTASIC.

If you would grant me a little leaway I would like to say you help prove a point nasa supporters don't want people to know about the moon landing "proof case closed" photos.

Here is a guy with a $600 off the shelf telescope, a $300 (???) comercially mass produced Iphone ,a $1.99 phone app and from his back yard gives us stunningly clean pictures of the moon.

But nasa with multi-million dollar earth and spaced based telescopes, advanced computer driven photo software, advanced photographic technology (civilian and military), access to warehouses full of military and civilian satalite parts/technology, a large government budget and all we get for photographs of the lunar landing sites/ equipment left is grainy, limited focus, small view pictures that are poor even by 1970's standards.

All of which is out of our money we give in taxes.

I am not trying to hijack the thread or say we did not go to the moon.

But thanks to this OP and his FANTASTIC pictures I think it gives more evidence that NASA is either lying, incompetent or both in giving peoples demand for photo proof of the moon landings.

Again if this individual with an outlay of maybe what $900.99 max can give us stunningly clear detailed pictures of the moon from his back yard, what is NASA excuse with access to technology

am sure the OP (or any of us) would give our right arm for access/use of (given we all paid for it).

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by scrounger

The OP's pitcures here of the moon are pretty good, So yeah considering the technical level of his equipment, one would assume that all NASA would have to do is point The Hubble Space Telescope towards the original Lunar landing site.

A reasonable person has no choice but to wonder why Nasa doesn't just do that in order to put the conspiracy theory to rest? ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrounger
reply to post by jaffer44

I also want to send my kudos and job well done. Those pictures are FANTASIC.

If you would grant me a little leaway I would like to say you help prove a point nasa supporters don't want people to know about the moon landing "proof case closed" photos.

Here is a guy with a $600 off the shelf telescope, a $300 (???) comercially mass produced Iphone ,a $1.99 phone app and from his back yard gives us stunningly clean pictures of the moon.

But nasa with multi-million dollar earth and spaced based telescopes, advanced computer driven photo software, advanced photographic technology (civilian and military), access to warehouses full of military and civilian satalite parts/technology, a large government budget and all we get for photographs of the lunar landing sites/ equipment left is grainy, limited focus, small view pictures that are poor even by 1970's standards.

All of which is out of our money we give in taxes.

I am not trying to hijack the thread or say we did not go to the moon.

But thanks to this OP and his FANTASTIC pictures I think it gives more evidence that NASA is either lying, incompetent or both in giving peoples demand for photo proof of the moon landings.

Again if this individual with an outlay of maybe what $900.99 max can give us stunningly clear detailed pictures of the moon from his back yard, what is NASA excuse with access to technology

am sure the OP (or any of us) would give our right arm for access/use of (given we all paid for it).

I would like to commend you on your post.
This is exactly the type of argument I was hopping some one would bring to this thread.
I hinted at it here and there but was hopping some one else would see what I was actually hopping for when I started this thread.
And you managed to say it so well.
I'm just a blue coller bloke who works hard can't spell for # but know I'm intelgent enough to see thought the lies

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Here is one of my hi res pictures for you all

edit on 8-11-2012 by jaffer44 because: add more pics

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
and more

edit on 8-11-2012 by jaffer44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Have you tried imaging Jupiter ?
Deep Sky Photography is a real steep learning curve but it is rewarding, you'll probably need to invest in a guidescope to compliment your polar alignment and tracking for the really feint objects.

Start on something like the Orion Nebula (M42) that doesn't need too long an exposure for the core.

Here's one of my lunar images from March this year;

edit on 9-11-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
Have you tried imaging Jupiter ?
Deep Sky Photography is a real steep learning curve but it is rewarding, you'll probably need to invest in a guidescope to compliment your polar alignment and tracking for the really feint objects.

Start on something like the Orion Nebula (M42) that doesn't need too long an exposure for the core.

Here's one of my lunar images from March this year;

edit on 9-11-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

No I havent done Jupiter yet its hard to get focus and lighting set with samll objects and the iphone.
got a great view of it last night though had 4 moons in a straight line 2 on each side looked amazing.

I know the deep sky stuff is a lot harder I'm just studying up on it now.
have you tried stacking ??
nice pick

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Your image of the moon has a strange thing at one (top) end... what's that? It is almost on the 'edge' of the Moon skyline and does not look like a crater but seems to be raised up above the ground. I could be wrong of course. :-)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I had to post this op pic from page 2, not sure what's funnier, sorry!

Excellent pics, thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join