It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next President of The United States will be decided by the US Supreme Court...AGAIN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I know what you mean. How disconnected could you possibly be. Shows how well chain emails work. LOL

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Ah! you mean the absurd chain emails with bogus warnings and false alert hoaxes.... those are in my spam box... Yeah I should read those.... lol However I bet the ones about Romney and the Revelation of John are real!!!!

edit on 5-11-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Definitely plenty of funny business going around. Just posted a thread about Philly.
LINK

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here is a fun read on what some people think Nostradamus had to say about this election

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yep man I see this stuff happening.Won't be pretty.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yea, it's very likely, same as Bush Gore where it took weeks to decide the winner. I don't think much will be decided today (the 6th) or even tomorrow I suspect 0bama will pull some other stunt though, and I think it will not bode well for the world in some measure. Seems every time people are looking elsewhere he signs some bill sneaked in that is contrary to the will of the people, so I'd be watching for something of that nature. I hope it's a landslide which ever way it goes. I'v voted, and I'll just keep it to myself. It's only 1:30 east, so it will be some time yet.yet

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe I'm a bit off topic and misplaced but seriously, what's so hard for Floridians and other Americans to count votes??

I mean, get your s*** together.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have never understood Bush v. Gore. In my high school Civics class, I learned that electoral disputes regarding the presidency were to be handled by the House of Representatives. How did the Supreme Court end up deciding?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by luminaut

The legal issue became the vote counting. The SOS stopped the recount, the Florida Supreme Court issued an order for the recount to continue. It was appealed to the USSC.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the polling place shennaigans... the outright frauds and intimimations that were rampant by the radicals of both party's & mostly the passionate Demoncrats will take weeks to resolve in a very suspiscious manner

perhaps the Benghazi-gate hearing will be over by the time the one of them is declared the winner

then a decision must be made will Øbama need to resign in disgrace and under the threat of a coup

~OR~ will Romney need to extend a pardon to the former CIC that broke his oath of office which demands the Constitution be defended and protected by the Oval Office

as for a reply to this Q:

Originally posted by theMediator
Maybe I'm a bit off topic and misplaced but seriously, what's so hard for Floridians and other Americans to count votes??

I mean, get your s*** together.

do you recall that there were 'hanging chads' which required deep introspection... its not all cut&dry Nor black&white as you presume counting to be
edit on 6-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Um... NO. Not happening this time. And why not hold off on this prediction until the initial full vote tallies have been made? Why claim some sinister/hinky conspiracy when there is no call for it?

For that matter, even without Florida and Ohio, Obama still won the electoral college.

Nothing to see here, citizens. Move along.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join